It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm not a racist

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 05:10 AM
link   
I found this gem casually browsing at work.
This came out last November, I wished it got more views.

Make America American again!

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

So as to not make this discussion pointless and a waste of time...

1. The vid won't open
2. Can you summarise what the vid covers to give a clue as to what this thread is about
3. Can you give an opinion, or view, thus anchoring discussion?

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

It opens for me. (Multiple browsers)

It's a really interesting view on reality and not really racism. just a brutally honest song and video on the tip toe around the reality most are afraid to face so they label everything 'racism'.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 05:23 AM
link   
What a great video !!! Best social commentary vid I’ve seen in a long time.

Excellently done !

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 06:39 AM
link   

That was cool.

But seriously 'Murica

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 07:04 AM
link   

You're late.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Same forum even.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Old news. Spoilers. It’s written and performed by one guy. He’s rapping both parts and they are both racist.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 07:25 AM
link   
If that was really a white guy rapping about black people there would be riots in the streets. Only black people can criticize black people.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

You're late.

Oh. Bummer. Nice though if someone missed it.

Yeah it's the same guy. He has some interesting other social issue music.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 07:28 AM
link   

I like this one betta

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75
If that was really a white guy rapping about black people there would be riots in the streets. Only black people can criticize black people.

I guess you don't really understand music. But you have a great understanding of division and injecting spurious non facts to make accusations based what's in your head. But no, if it was a white guy there wouldn't be riots.

Do a simple search and see, this isn't new, just a well articulated song. Educate ignorance... You think there would be riots, but this has been done; just not this well.
edit on 16-2-2018 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   
This was a waste of my time lol.
If you have to say..."I'm not racist" you are probably racist.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

I guess you don't really understand music. But you have a great understanding of division and injecting spurious non facts to make accusations based what's in your head. But no, if it was a white guy there wouldn't be riots.

Do a simple search and see, this isn't new, just a well articulated song. Educate ignorance... You think there would be riots, but this has been done; just not this well.

Hopsin did it better IMO, but like I said... only a black person could get away with this.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I think it's hilarious that he's complaining about black people while "rapping". They invented rap. So we want black culture...just not black people? Ridiculous

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ursushorribilis
I think it's hilarious that he's complaining about black people while "rapping". They invented rap. So we want black culture...just not black people? Ridiculous
That is stupid. Do you also complain when black people do things that white people invented? Btw. Joyner Lucas is black.
edit on 16-2-2018 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

That is stupid. Do you also complain when black people do things that white people invented? Btw. Joyner Lucas is black.
did you even read what I said?
He's complaining about black people while rapping. Do you not see how ridiculous that is?

I watched like 15 seconds of a white guy rapping complaints about black people. If he's black. I'm missing something.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   

The white guy is an actor who is lip syncing.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   

The white guy is an actor who is lip syncing.

Well that explains it!

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Same forum even.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

while the vid is the same, ATS allows a dup if the original is from more than a month previous.
edit on Fri Feb 16 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join