It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teacher Arrested For "Child Abuse" For Forcing Student To Stand For Pledge Of Allegiance

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

So how do you get by with participating in conversations you don't read?
edit on 20-2-2018 by TinySickTears because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

originally posted by: Barcs

originally posted by: TinySickTears
the kid was a punk. probably mouthing off. probably this and probably that and then on and on to the wussification of america. it opened a big ole door but it was worth it this time.

You guys love to blame the victim.

Someone else that don't read. I said that is what my boss said. I don't feel like that but don't expect you to read my #.

I read it, but the way you worded that was very confusing. It did not seem like a quote as there were no quotes and sentence structure was atrocious. I guess your boss was the one doing the victim blaming and you are parodying him. I apologize for mixing that up.

edit on 2 21 18 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 12:46 AM
link   

TJ Kirk sums this up perfectly in this video. Warning for language.

This situation is very similar to the one that just happened. This one was in 2015. The kid was yanked out of his seat forceably and then later forced to stand outside of the classroom for the flag salute as punishment. It gives some perspective because it was before the NFL protest controversy, so the kid wasn't just hopping following a trend. Great video.
edit on 2 23 18 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Over authoritarian.

There are a lot of teachers like this lady. Would rather humiliate you in front of your peers than observe common sense and the law

And we wonder why kids want to rage and take revenge at schools

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join