It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skulls and Shapes/Lettering and UFO with Landing Pad Discovered on Mars!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 01:23 AM
link   
As someone who has viewed hundreds of rover images for thousands of hours. These finds are good, but probably not exactly what you are tagging them as.

Remember, features in life forms are extensions of features that pre-existed in minerals and rocks. Life formed to look the way it does, because liquid flows down solids in predictable ways pathed via gravity and chemical least resistance.

A low tide wash out on Earth, can look the same as impact aftermath on Mars as molten rock hardens.

Knocked up ocean sand via waves and foam which dries up, has similar features as molten rock hardening back into glassed minerals and dried sand.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: DeltaWonderland

I really enjoy finding these shapes and would like to continue looking and sharing. I don't want to annoy people either, how do you suggest I share these without people getting annoyed?

Welcome & thanks for your 1st post.
Please don't worry about "annoying people",especially when you put yourself out out there with original thought.

Many posts are opinions or rants on someone else's work (everyone's a critic), so its refreshing to see something fun from a different perspective. I personally don't see what you see, but I enjoy the quest & your openness to sharing.

Ignore the trolls. Deny ignorance. Engage the skeptics. Explore the possibilities. Have fun.
Caio
edit on 20-2-2018 by AtlasShrugging because: danged keyboard can't spell

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: AtlasShrugging

Thank you
It's good to hear other peoples perspective on what I see and I always welcome constructive criticism. I'm just going to have to get use to the occasional grumpy posts because I suddenly became really interested in this I'm finding loads of stuff!

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Archivalist

Hey! It's nice to hear from someone who has been doing this too and really happy to hear that as someone with experience you find these good... Why did you start doing it?

You know, I've always liked watching youtube vids about things on mars but really just did this because I was sick in bed and too sick to work from bed so I light heartedly thought, I'm just going to have a look at these pictures and see if I can spot anything funny... I was thinking maybe I'll see a rock in the shape of a sloth or something. but wow, I am just blown away. I've found so many things since posting this.

I've started making time to look every day.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Tell us more about the Barsoom civilization. Did they ride thoats?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join