It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 3

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Amazing work thank you dashen

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   
dashen- thanks for the time and energy you put into this, well done.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Vyacheslav Ivanov....

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   
You guys are awesome.

That index can make you laugh if you play Bill Joel's "We Didn't Start the Fire" in the background while reading it.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Thanks and keep up the good work!

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Your diligence is legendary Dashen!!

Thank you so much for taking the time to do all of this for us!!

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Appreciate all your work.

Still here but staying quiet until I can add something of substance.

But adding...finally got the nasties off my phone.
edit on 11-2-2018 by Tulpa because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   
You're awesome, Dashen. Now I'm going back to start reading this thread.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Just needed come from the sidelines and saying cheers for all the work. Dashen the indexing is amazing. For the rest of all of you and the lurkers. Its been a wild wild ride, cant wait to see where part III takes us.

Somebody talked about martial law in the last page of part 2. For some strange reason it resonated somewhat.

Not sure if im reading correctly between the lines..

Anyway thanks everybody. For all your hard work

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Would someone kindly explain to me what the heck all of this is?!?!?!?!? I don't understand any of it.......

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Thank you Dashen for keeping all of this organized. Next week is going to be interesting.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: tonytrout1976

Go back to the first thread and dive in. Kind of think of it as a huge brainstorming session.
edit on 11-2-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: tonytrout1976

youre about to have your mind blown my friend.

Start HERE

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I was trying to edit my post to provide more details when it seems this new read was created. Thumbs up, Dashen. This thread links would have made my back searching easier! So, will provide details here with my query about a recent Q post compared to earlier January 27 Q post.

originally posted by: WhatTheory
Q727

Is Q referencing John Perry Barlow? 

During the 1990s, Barlow worked his way into the center of big tech discussions, both through his writing and his activism. He convinced software entrepreneur Mitch Kapor to fund the EFF—a foundation devoted to preserving digital human rights that forged an admirable legacy over the next few decades. He became pals with Tim Leary. Barlow also found soulmates in the Clinton White House and the NSA. When one friend accused him of liking Air Force Two a little too much (yes, Al Gore was a Deadhead) Barlow professed to be hurt, and then admitted there was more than a little truth to that. Naturally, his epic manifesto of the digital age, “A Declaration of Independence for Cyberspace” was banged out on a keyboard during a World Economic Forum.

Over the past decade or so I saw Barlow only sporadically. Naturally, Barlow managed to remain in the center of the zeitgeist, becoming tight with Ed Snowden and Julian Assange, and getting plenty of facetime in the recent 900-hour (it seemed) documentary of the Dead

Source

It took me forever in searching back pages in thread 2 but I found Q's #70 post that did indeed reference JP Barlow. This was issued before his recent death nearly a week ago on February 6, 2018. 

originally posted by: erikthegreen Q !UW.yye1fxo  01/27/18 (Sat) 13:09:33 No.70 @Snowden. The clock is ticking. How's Russia? [Mr. Contractor] Freedom of the Press. John Perry Barlow. freedom.press... SecureDrop [Whistleblowers]? SecureDrop>Clowns In America. NOBODY IS SAFE. Q

Q keeps telling us that we have more than we know. His posts are constantly repeating things, so those things must have more meaning that we are missing, right? 

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: tonytrout1976
Would someone kindly explain to me what the heck all of this is?!?!?!?!? I don't understand any of it.......

JFK

For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence--on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day. It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations.

edit on 11-2-2018 by JanAmosComenius because: bb code

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: samuelsson

That's been my worry as well.

As many big players as are potentially implicated in this and as much as they are possibly using the military, if it all moved into the open, you risk government collapse which would necessitate Martial Law.

I don't think anyone wants that.

So what do you do? You find the leverage in the system and hope you change it without it ever seeing the light of day. And you hope you tip your hand only enough to make it obvious why the paradigm has shifted.

Question becomes - Is the new boss same as the old boss and how do you know? Will it matter in the end?

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I have to say thank you for all the participants in these threads.

I started here qcodefag.github.io... around 4:30 this morning and I have read from the start all the way up to #728.
I believe I am even more confused that I was yesterday but what a way to spend a sunday.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Thank you, dashen. 👍👍👍

Hey Everyone; in addition to starring this OP, If you want to give Dashen as big a "thank you" as you can and at the same time catch the eyes of new readers MAKE SURE and star all of his indexes on the first pages. That is A LOT of work. 🌟🌟🌟

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: samuelsson

Somebody talked about martial law in the last page of part 2. For some strange reason it resonated somewhat.

This goes back to Qs very first post:

Oct 29 2017 11:11:40
Anonymous ID: P3Lk4PKG
Some of us come here to drop crumbs, just crumbs.
POTUS is 100% insulated - any discussion suggesting he’s even a target is false.
POTUS will not be addressing nation on any of these issues as people begin to be indicted and must remain neutral for pure optical reasons. To suggest this is the plan is false and should be common sense.
Focus on Military Intellingence/ State Secrets and why might that be used vs any three letter agency
What SC decision opened the door for a sitting President to activate - what must be showed?
Why is POTUS surrounded by generals ^^
Again, there are a lot more good people than bad so have faith. This was a hostile takeover from an evil corrupt network of players (not just Democrats).
Don’t fool yourself into thinking Obama, Soros, Roth’s, Clinton’s etc have more power present day than POTUS.
Operation Mockingbird
Patriots are in control. Sit back and enjoy the show.

It has to do with Stae Secrets

HAMDAN v. RUMSFELD (direct .pdf link)

Supports the idea that military tribunals can be used on civilians when there is a plot involving enemies of the US being armed or abetted directly, it falls under DIA processing mandates.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join