It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fly Like An Eagle

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Congrats to you guys in Philly...

games are probably scripted but oh well... congrats anyway.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Explain exactly how it's scripted ? I mean you would have to have thousands of people involved in a fixed outcome. May be a player or two......but not an entire team/teams. Get real.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: openyourmind1262
Explain exactly how it's scripted ? I mean you would have to have thousands of people involved in a fixed outcome. May be a player or two......but not an entire team/teams. Get real.

that one was just a complete head scratcher...

so was last year's super bowl.

that is all.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I now know YOU have never played football. On that particular play, defense is told from about age 8 to not take a penalty. A penalty on that play would have gave the offense a first down. Players are taught this from pee-wee. Why stop with last years super bowl? What about the Cubs winning the world series. Hell let's go all the way back to the *0's when San Francisco 49ers were winning all the time....suppose that was rigged outcome as well. For the record, Atlanta choked, it happens.
edit on 6-2-2018 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: openyourmind1262
For the record, Atlanta choked, it happens.

Everybody knows you run the ball, kick a FG, game over...

Falcons win.

there was no choke... not in that game.

and yea... 1919 World Series... exposed 100 years ago.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: DD2029

Ever see when the Houston Oilers had a huge lead over the Buffalo Bills in the early 90"s ? Buffalo trailed by the score of 28 to 3 at halftime. They lost the game in overtime to Buffalo 41 to 38. Greatest comeback of all time. Lead by their back up quarterback Frank Reich. He also holds the record for biggest comeback in college football as well. Google it, I'm not shooting a line of crap. Was that scripted as well ? No it wasn't scripted it was because Houston choked....following day, entire coaching staff of Houston was fired.

Read up on your base ball as well.....It was 8 (eight) players that tanked their abilities for cash. Not the entire team. I mean damn they made a movie about it.
edit on 6-2-2018 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join