It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's travel ban

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Never made a whole lot of sense to me. I mean it did to an extent, it might not have had a whole lot of effect on terrorism/immigration, but sure it could make for good optics for some of his base. But the whole temporary nature of it made no sense to me, especially after it was pushed back and he still wanted to apply the same restriction period. Why?

If he knew of something in particular that would require a ban from those countries, surely it would not be relevant any longer.

But you know what, I'm thinking of it from a different perspective now.....

What if conspiracy world really has always been right?? The global elite actually are the kings with no names, pulling the puppet strings, creating the ISIS's of the world to destabilise and reunite under themselves?

What if Obama and Hillary really were the US arm of the international deep state.

What if Trump actually has known about all of this from the get go? What if he REALLY isn't in the club?

So with that in mind... what could be the use for a temporary travel ban?

Would you put it past the global elite to strike at America in retaliation. What if Trump came out to say, here are the real rulers of the world, here are the names. How long do you think it would be before America suddenly became unindated with terrorist attacks?

Maybe the whole point of the travel ban is to give him a window to drop the bomb?

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Dem0nc1eaner

Too early yet. Simply put, the economy, manufacturing-wise, has barely begun to recover. Too many ways TPTB can squash this like a bug underfoot.

Then there's likely an overlap of interests between TPTB and Trump as there is between Trump and the Republican Establishment. Specifically, a stronger U.S. economy does produce profit for them and stabilizes the overall world's economy as well from the viewpoint that if the U.S. economy collapses, so does everyone else's.

When we are close to regaining industrial self-sufficiency, then Trump can move with less chance of actually hurting the U.S. with a premature move.

Meh, what do I know? NADA.

edit on 5-2-2018 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Sunday, June 24, 2018

This week, the Supreme Court will rule on the legality of President Trump's travel restrictions. Should be settled once and for all.

SOURCE: www.rawstory.com...

new topics

join