It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was it "My Pet Goat" or "The Pet Goat"?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   
The book GW was reading at the time the planes hit the Towers?

I found out I was wrong about the title of the book. I'm kinda weirded out by it.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: galaga
You know, it's possible that it was reported both ways even at the time. How many reporters, in those circumstances, would make a point of getting a book title absolutely right?

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

You do not understand. This is really important. It may have specific satanic undertones if the attack was actually an inside job and GW knew they would be filming him when attack took place.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Heruactic
Even if that is the case, it isn't going to be affected by the difference between "The" and "My".

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   

The question is, what do you remember?

Let's stay on topic.

edit on 30-1-2018 by galaga because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I wasn't taking notice of that story at the time.
My point was on-topic. If the title was reported both ways by different reporters, then people's memories of the title will depend partly on which report they were reading. In which case, the fact that memories vary ceases to be a mind-blowing mystery.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: galaga

Let's stay on topic.

No, the question was if it was 'my' or 'the' pet goat. Disraeli made the very good point, that it likely was both, depending on from which outlet you heard it.

And I would agree.
It was likely both.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   
More important than which book is what was actually going on in the classroom, connect the dots...

George the lesser would never waste a good opportunity.

9/11 Was A Ritual Sacrifice + The Cult of Baal Never Disappeared = 9/11 TRUTH

"This is a satanic ritual killing ceremony. The WTCs were set up for a blood sacrifice to Molloch, one of the old Jewish Gods referred to currently at meetings at Bohemia Grove. The perfect alibi but they couldn't resist they had to play games with it... no matter what someone believes you cannot deny that this is eerily coincidental... kite= owl."

Today’s occult elite still observes these rites, but with one major difference: They are now carried out on unsuspecting civilians and spread across the world through mass media. Fed and amplified by the fear and trauma of the masses, these mega-rituals are seen by all, but only celebrated by the occult elite. More than ever, we are dealing with Black Magick. “The human sacrifice required during many of these occult dates needs to contain the following elements, each one of which is exaggerated to the highest possible degree: People must die as human sacrifices, especially children, since The Darkness views younger human sacrifice as most desirable”

The Cult of Baal Never Disappeared

They are deliberately clumsy because they want our complicity. They don't want us to say, "Gee, we didn't know." They have a wager with God. They can win us over to Lucifer. But they have to give us free will, the ability to make a choice. That's the reason they reveal the conspiracy to us.

Michael Hoffman II expounds here on how we become doubly-enslaved mind control victims:

"Revelation of the Method concerns mind control in the last stages and at a high level. When you tell someone what you are doing to them - murder, mayhem, kidnap, rape, you name it - and they do nothing to stop you or protect themselves, you have created a doubly enslaved subject. Their tactics are a diabolical game of chess played in multiple dimensions, it is pure evil."

Why the Illuminati Expose the Conspiracy

edit on 1.30.2018 by Murgatroid because: Felt like it...

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: DupontDeux

originally posted by: galaga

Let's stay on topic.

No, the question was if it was 'my' or 'the' pet goat. Disraeli made the very good point, that it likely was both, depending on from which outlet you heard it.

And I would agree.
It was likely both.

But why misreport the title of the book for 17 years?

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Because the point wasn't important enough to be worth correcting? People had other things to think about?

edit on 30-1-2018 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 04:29 PM
link   

So, I shall put you down as remembering it both ways.
edit on 30-1-2018 by galaga because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   
If you like. I've told you that I don't remember it either way (the title did not register). My point was rather that the population in general probably remember it both ways

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
You know, it's possible that it was reported both ways even at the time. How many reporters, in those circumstances, would make a point of getting a book title absolutely right?

Even funnier is how often GW flew around the country and sat in schools filled with children, while his country is (supposedly) under attack.

Then stays there for another couple hours, then gets 'lost' over america somewhere (supposedly) out of contact for hours.
edit on 30-1-2018 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

More important than which book is what was actually going on in the classroom, connect the dots...

George the lesser would never waste a good opportunity.

He was sent away that day to sit it out, so Cheney could run things from the Whitehouse situation room.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   

If you like. I've told you that I don't remember it either way (the title did not register). My point was rather that the population in general probably remember it both ways

Got it. I just remembered it only one way.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I remember it as, specifically, "My Pet Goat." Looking it up ... well, I was shaken a tad, again.

These "variances" (instead of the dreaded M word) can be vexing! I am well aware of the ephemeral, elusive nature of memory , but by golly, some rare few of these shared "mis-remeberings" at least seem reality shaking.

Interesting... and hopefully not ultimately existentially terrifying!

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   

It wasn't My pet goat or The pet goat, it was I Pet Goat...

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I knew a farmer that had a pet, talking goat once. We took him to the amusement park, we have a good picture of us on the roller coaster. He tried to catch a football once, but the silly goat didn't have any hands....the good old dsays

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   

It's always been 'my pet goat'.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   

a reply to: Heruactic
Even if that is the case, it isn't going to be affected by the difference between "The" and "My".

It's a big deal, because there's the 'THE' people and the 'MY' people and they're both from different Universes. Huge Deal.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join