It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First lady's rep blasts 'false' reports about Melania Trump

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

originally posted by: Khaleesi
a reply to: alphabetaone

What do any of the other things you listed have to do with the First Lady?

Nothing. As I've stated now in the OP, and quite a few other times and am seriously starting to think that defunding education in this country was SUCH a bad thing, that there's irony on what the First Lady's office will find acceptable versus what is the delineator that drives that same "Office" over the edge of acceptable.

And please let's top commenting on her facial expressions. Her facial expressions are not indicative of being unhappy. She's Slavic. She has a resting b#*ch face as is typical of Slavic women. I've seen videos of her laughing, smiling at different times.

What the hell are you talking about? Who said anything about her facial expressions in this thread?

go look on the first page and you will see this quote:

She's often clearly unhappy (or just in pain from those awful shoes)

How do they know she's "clearly unhappy" ? It's been discussed in previous threads that her facial expression proves that she is unhappy. It's BS. Maybe you should read the replies to your thread before you chastize me for pointing out an obvious refererance.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

Instead we see a woman who's clearly uncomfortable with a lot of things now suddenly refusing to go somewhere with her husband.

Humans are... human. They gossip.

She needs someone to help her craft a better public narrative

Great post Byrd.

I do feel for her somewhat. Though she chose this life, chose to continue on with Trump. She has a choice.

Sometimes we have to make hard choices in life.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

What do any of the other things you listed have to do with the First Lady?

Nothing. As I've stated now in the OP, and quite a few other times and am seriously starting to think that defunding education in this country was SUCH a bad thing, that there's irony on what the First Lady's office will find acceptable versus what is the delineator that drives that same "Office" over the edge of acceptable.

And please let's top commenting on her facial expressions. Her facial expressions are not indicative of being unhappy. She's Slavic. She has a resting b#*ch face as is typical of Slavic women. I've seen videos of her laughing, smiling at different times.

What the hell are you talking about? Who said anything about her facial expressions in this thread?

go look on the first page and you will see this quote:

She's often clearly unhappy (or just in pain from those awful shoes)

How do they know she's "clearly unhappy" ? It's been discussed in previous threads that her facial expression proves that she is unhappy. It's BS. Maybe you should read the replies to your thread before you chastize me for pointing out an obvious refererance.

I could care less what's been discussed "in previous threads"....you're responding in this one at the moment and it's far and away from what my point was. Where you said:

And please let's top commenting on her facial expressions. Her facial expressions are not indicative of being unhappy.

..was in direct reply to my OP, one in which I made no determination about perceived demeanor...so how about instead, let's stop strawmanning.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
a reply to: Byrd

Instead we see a woman who's clearly uncomfortable with a lot of things now suddenly refusing to go somewhere with her husband.

Humans are... human. They gossip.

She needs someone to help her craft a better public narrative

Great post Byrd.

I do feel for her somewhat. Though she chose this life, chose to continue on with Trump. She has a choice.

Sometimes we have to make hard choices in life.

Lol, this post cracks me up. The same goes for Byrd, you people don't even know the women yet talk about her like you have it all figured out.

For an total hardcore anti-trumper, did you think your views would merit any truth? No.

Whats more sad? Speculating about President Trumps wife? Or posting circle jerk hit pieces on Trump?

Far as I can tell, you two just sound jealous of a better and more successful woman. Get on her level first, then you can b#

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   

You asked a question. I answered your question. That isn't a strawman. Perhaps I should have addressed that particular aspect in a separate post but, I tend to shy away from spamming threads when ONE reply will suffice.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   

You asked a question. I answered your question. That isn't a strawman. Perhaps I should have addressed that particular aspect in a separate post but, I tend to shy away from spamming threads when ONE reply will suffice.

Well, trying to argue about facial expressions is a strawman, I didn't bring it up in the first place...it was far away from the point I was trying to make. And generally speaking, I agree spamming threads is annoying as hell, but personally, I'm a very linear guy, and if I make a point I prefer not to stray away from it...as such I tend to assume that general posture in others...not saying I'm right for doing that, its just that I DO do that.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 10:31 PM
link   

I love how all these psychics can tell how she feels. Amazing people attack a woman just because she's the first lady. It's ok to trash her and lie because we'll she's a Trump. Wow sad very sad.

<< 1  2   >>

join