It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First lady's rep blasts 'false' reports about Melania Trump

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   

WASHINGTON (AP) — First lady Melania Trump's office is fed up with speculation about marital strife in the White House.
Mrs. Trump's spokeswoman, Stephanie Grisham, took to Twitter Friday to blast "flat-out false reporting" about the first lady that has emerged in recent days.

The irony is so thick and unbelievable it's astounding.

What is ok?

• Bowling Green Massacre's
  • Mexico Paying for a wall
  • Between 3 to 5 million illegal voters
  • Received 84 percent of the Cuban-American votes
  • We're the highest taxed nation in the World
  • I hear that Ireland is going to be reducing their corporate rates down to 8 percent from 12
  • We have a GDP thats below zero, can you believe that? (impossible)
  • But the F.B.I. person really reports directly to the president of the United States, which is interesting (wrong)
  • F-52 jet, Nuff said

I could spend all day regurgitating all the lies that the "First Lady's Office" seems to have absolutely no trouble with swallowing much to the detriment of the American people, yet speculation about marital strife is the proverbial last straw?

I eagerly await all the "but Hillary's".....

edit on 27-1-2018 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

So why is it you approve of false fake news reports?

I leave the "but ..." To you since that's all your post was, excuses why you like fake news.

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Eh? What's your problem here? She doesn't have a political office. But she is married.

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   
But Hillary’s?? Sounds like your just fishing for attention. I’m not biting myself, enjoy your day....

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

WASHINGTON (AP) — First lady Melania Trump's office is fed up with speculation about marital strife in the White House.
Mrs. Trump's spokeswoman, Stephanie Grisham, took to Twitter Friday to blast "flat-out false reporting" about the first lady that has emerged in recent days.

I suspect she hates being in the spotlight over everything and if the Wolff book is to be believed (I have no reason to doubt this), she was quite upset that she'd be living a fishbowl existence. She hasn't handled it well.

Nor has Trump. Countless pictures exist of him apparently ignoring his family as if they're furniture (him marching to Air Force One holding an umbrella over himself while his son Barron and his wife are left out in the rain came to mind). She's often clearly unhappy (or just in pain from those awful shoes) and they don't spend much time together - she didn't join him on his trip to Switzerland and instead went off to Mar-a-Lago.

Truthfully, if she'd wanted to avoid gossip, she could have simply headed off ("on his behalf") to some sort of meeting to be a guest or attend a fund raiser or go to a meeting about cyberbullying (a cause she said she supports) and the news would see her as someone working as a partner with the President.

Instead we see a woman who's clearly uncomfortable with a lot of things now suddenly refusing to go somewhere with her husband.

Humans are... human. They gossip.

She needs someone to help her craft a better public narrative if she wants gossip to end. No one on their team seems capable of that kind of "4D chess" - including Trump himself.

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

Yes the Wolff book is so reliable. I always trust a book when I find out the author lied about sources. You know where he says cabinet members were his sources in the book and he now admits he never interviewed any. Or when he admitted he said anything necessary to get the book written meaning he is willing to lie.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Pretty chick married rich guy, things snowballed and now she has a political spotlight on her.
FFS! Cut her some slack.

Unlike other professional political wives Melania historically hasn't participated much other than a more normal wife would. To her credit she's not forcing an agenda like HRC or MO did. Last I heard there's no requirement for a Presidents spouse to become a political operative.

She's tentatively tried to step up sporadically and honestly I feel bad for her.
She's kinda trying but it'll take time, if ever. This clearly isn't what she planned for her life.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Issues in their marriage has been something the media has discussed for some time.

That being said, I don't really care. It's none of my business.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Jealousy from ugly feminists and beta soyboys is what drives the hate of Melania Trump. We all know its true and so do they.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
Issues in their marriage has been something the media has discussed for some time.

Yea, I don't care about their marital issues either, I simply find it ironic that THAT is the boiling point causing "the Office" to speak out on.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caver78

Pretty chick married rich guy, things snowballed and now she has a political spotlight on her.
FFS! Cut her some slack.

Unlike other professional political wives Melania historically hasn't participated much other than a more normal wife would. To her credit she's not forcing an agenda like HRC or MO did. Last I heard there's no requirement for a Presidents spouse to become a political operative.

She's tentatively tried to step up sporadically and honestly I feel bad for her.
She's kinda trying but it'll take time, if ever. This clearly isn't what she planned for her life.

Believe it or not, I agree with this entirely, which is precisely why her "Office" should have said absolutely nothing. Instead of finding the first objectionable thing they could say without her fear of marital retribution in the process, and pouncing on it. It demeans her character.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

She needs someone to help her craft a better public narrative if she wants gossip to end. No one on their team seems capable of that kind of "4D chess" - including Trump himself.

Bingo. This is exactly what she needs. A cause to make her own and to have an independent voice, but equally, if she hates the attention then she hates the attention, all the narratives in the world won't necessarily change that.

I think of ALL the Trumps, Melania I have the most respect for.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Yea, I don't care about their marital issues either, I simply find it ironic that THAT is the boiling point causing "the Office" to speak out on.

It just shows that the dumbest things "trigger" this White House.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

You have no reason to doubt Wolf's book ! Even the MSN doubts what's in the book. Even Wolf doubts what's in the book since it starts with "I know people lied to me" but he prints lies anyway and "leaves it to the reader to decide".

He prints that Trump is having an affair but has "no proof to prove it". It takes a special kind to just put faith in someone whom admits he printed lies just to get something published...disgraceful

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Isn't it about time for him to trade her in? she's way old for him isn't she? Inava was 28 when they married. He dumped her when she turned 43. Well he was already moving on to his next cupcake Marla Maples who was thirty. She only got to 36 before trump decided she was no longer doing it for him. Melanie is 47. That practicality grandma status.
Maybe it doesn't matter any more. He's 71 and probably not doing anything without his little blue pill.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   

It just shows that the dumbest things "trigger" this White House.
Its not the white house, it's Melania. She's sick of the constant fake news. So the question is why are you not likewise sick of fake news? Why are you supporting it?

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   

It makes no difference what team she has, haters gonna hate.

She is a hot billionaire who cannot do hot billionaire things, she cannot be happy. Throw in, no matter what she does, the hatred and bigotry against her and her family, would over ride it. I.E parents removing High school kids from the school. Can you say the White House ever looked better at Christmas, but how much love did that get.

Example:Google how many languages does she speak, the first thing that comes up in my google feed is: a negative youtube video questioning on if she really can speak 5 languages fluently. Then the comments just misogynist AF, or they would be misogynist if her last name wasn't Trump

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   

"Mrs. Trump's spokeswoman,"

Is her representative not supposed to speak up for her against potential lies? Im not understanding the issue here?

It's truly astounding how hurt some are by Trumps presidency.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLead

"Mrs. Trump's spokeswoman,"

Is her representative not supposed to speak up for her against potential lies? Im not understanding the issue here?

It's truly astounding how hurt some are by Trumps presidency.

Can you not read?

The issue here is in wondering why someone whom I respect doesn't foment an "Office" that takes exception with the constant barrage of lies from her own husband, but lets a spokeswoman take aim on a pretty insignificant one...it's truly astounding how ignorant some are by way of sycophantism.
edit on 27-1-2018 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   

I wish the media would leave families alone. I've said that for years, all the way back to Clinton's years in office. Unless they have a very public spat, I'm not going to be speculating on their marital status. What do any of the other things you listed have to do with the First Lady?

And please let's top commenting on her facial expressions. Her facial expressions are not indicative of being unhappy. She's Slavic. She has a resting b#*ch face as is typical of Slavic women. I've seen videos of her laughing, smiling at different times. She shows genuine emotions just fine. Rumors, innuendo, and gossip seem to be the order of the day. Wow.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join