It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My theory on coming ww111

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   
This has been my theory for a couple years now. I believe the world cant go to space, all nations can go to space through america, hence we have almost every ethnicity or country here already. I think our army will be directed to syria/turkey, distraction. our problems with nk will be solved by china. china doesnt want chemical spreading across their country so a couple quick emps, which china is very good at, will disable that from happening very quickly. all the while china & russia are gearing up for an invasion on canada & u.s. russia wipes out canada with heavy artillary more distracting our forces away while china slips troops to america for a ground invasion gathering our supplies. if this is not true they dont stand a chance in war with us cause no superpower gon use nukes till they procure their place in space, simple as that. this would make a good book lol. we are safe on the east coast because of our nato allies positioning. their will be a civil war, this time west vs east. ideas vs ideas. the idea that governs us says to take away our guns only to arm us. supply & demand. this idea knows we are in a race to space & china & russia will team up against us but there is nothin we can do short of make money, devolope tech. & wait while creating civilians to make better defenses, via an apocalypse scenerio training propoganda filled idea. i def. think thatd be a good book.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: SatansPride

So is this a theory or just a fictional idea?

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

which one you think will make more money lol jk i guess a lil of both. id like to write a book one day

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   

No

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Got a long way to go to 111.
we ain't even on 3 yet

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   

all the while china & russia are gearing up for an invasion on canada & u.s. russia wipes out canada with heavy artillary more distracting our forces away while china slips troops to america for a ground invasion gathering our supplies.

Why? Just because?
Why even bother with Canada?

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Fisherr

lol whoops

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: snowspirit

distraction from our ground troops & home based artillary. they will distract us with canada too like a magic show & china will send in a bunch of troops here cause we cant bomb our own people it will be urban warfare

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: snowspirit

its the simplest magic trick in the book, three card monte, look here loom here but what we really doin is here

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   
COMING WWIII?

We are in the middle of WWIII since 9/11!

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

hell nah. world war three is the holy war, create hell on earth while the rest go to heavens. it aint ww3 till everyone is feeling the pain superpowers have left the 1/3 world to feel. i dont agree with this injustice but life is a game of actions & reactions

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: snowspirit

Why? Just because?
Why even bother with Canada?

they want the poutine and maple syrup .

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: SatansPride
a reply to: DerBeobachter

hell nah. world war three is the holy war, create hell on earth while the rest go to heavens. it aint ww3 till everyone is feeling the pain superpowers have left the 1/3 world to feel. i dont agree with this injustice but life is a game of actions & reactions

I think you're confusing some crazy version of a biblical apocalypse with WWIII. Please lay off the drugs. You're not making any sense.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   

id like to write a book one day

Well, you might want to hurry that up because WWIII waits for no Man.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   
This is very poorly thought out and unrealistic. Your OP doesn't even make sense lol.

Less video games, more studying.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   

our problems with nk will be solved by china.

I've thought about how if China, possibly with the assistance of Russia, were to suddenly hit NK with a military action, replace their leadership, and solve the NK issue themselves, it'd be a massive **** you to the US, embarrassing us and giving them all the glory and access to NK's resources, as well as a new strategic point in that region. I wonder if China isn't purposefully letting the NK situation reach a boiling point just so they can do exactly that... Intervene on the world's behalf to fix the mess caused by the US, to their own benefit of course.

all the while china & russia are gearing up for an invasion on canada & u.s. russia wipes out canada with heavy artillary more distracting our forces away while china slips troops to america for a ground invasion gathering our supplies.

Not gonna happen. If China or Russia were to attempt to actually militarily invade the US, we would unleash all hell on them, which we are very capable of doing. Any conflicts against the US from China or Russia will be primarily economic, cyber, and political.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: BotheLumberJack

lol thanks. itll be a long drawn out war though, luckily ill be ight where i live for awhile cause the repairs, money, strategy in todays warfare, the war will last a couple years. side that itll still be a couple years from now before its an actual world war.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz

its a phycological warfare game. each side has to be innocent. chinese people in the u.s will fight for china if we are in the wrong and china is in the right. but they will fight for us if we are in the right & innocent. same goes for any other country & countries people as well as it shud be. we cant just blow someone up for a war when we still need peoples loyalty. & i think they learned from the past two times unless they team up they dont stand a flies chance, they dont strike me as whoop my butt a third time stupid lol

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Elementalist
This is very poorly thought out and unrealistic. Your OP doesn't even make sense lol.

Less video games, more studying.

^^This^^

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: trustmeimdoctor

idk i think it makes a lot more sense than a fantasy rapture or 4 real horseman lol niburu & stuff. my book actually has some realistic evidence

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join