It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EXPLOSIVE: “Secret Society” uncovered at FBI and DOJ tasked with bringing down Trump

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
You guys take a tiny piece of nothing and create a massive bullsh*t story out of it...

Actually, it's a well-known tactic. Creating a conspiracy, then grasping for evidence to back it up. This is nothing new.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

You guys take a tiny piece of nothing and create a massive bullsh*t story out of it...

Actually, it's a well-known tactic. Creating a conspiracy, then grasping for evidence to back it up. This is nothing new.

Yes like hillary couldnt have legitimately lost the election, so trump must have stole it with russia, now lets use DNC paid for oppo research sourced by the kremlin to prove it.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

We should check back a few generations just to make sure there wasn't any undue biased Influence plus screen their spouses and possibly the neighbors and who they play bridge with. Conversations can break out just about anywhere!

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

I know I am wasting my time but you laid out three scenrios that have different answers. I see someone with CP pics and Pedo language based on FBI info I say something and hope the authorities investigate possible suspicions. I don’t write it off immediately as conspiracy. Climate change is happening and I don’t believe that Obama bump fist means he is a terrorist and I don’t know what alien egg is even about. Again my initial response to this post is the optics do not look good on this investigation from a common sense standpoint. Your argumentation is using rhetorical techniques to cloud the issue and ad hominem attacks. I have been begging my liberal friends to stop engaging in these tactics or Trump will win again. Calling everyone left of your political ideology a racist or deplorable is not the best strategy. And FBI agents should be careful what they write to one another like anyone would in a work environment such as FBI or any company for that matter. Most would fire you immediately. Oh forgot this is a two tier system he is above the law

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   

a reply to: xuenchen

So this topic should be taken seriously just like previous threads like Hillary regurgitating alien eggs, or pedophile pizza joints, or obama’s Terrorist fist bump? Just saying.. you guys spew bullsh*t every day.

Integrity matters.

Where's your integrity then?

You're deflecting from real and concrete news to alien eggs lol.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

So the alien egg is no longer a thing? How about the pedo pizza? Have we let go of that yet? The secret Muslim terrorist? How long til the FBI secret society story is retired for some new bullsh*t?

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Yes like hillary couldnt have legitimately lost the election, so trump must have stole it with russia, now lets use DNC paid for oppo research sourced by the kremlin to prove it.

Why are you using your agenda to respond to my post? Point out ANY post where I have said that Hillary didn't legitimately lose the election? If I didn't, don't bring it up responding to anything I say.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   

tiktiktiktiktiktiktiktik

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

This is basically what's going on with Republicans and in these bullsh*t conspiracy threads as the heat from Mueller's investigation intensifies...

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   

After this year with me too movement Harvey Weinstein Woody Kevin Spacey Corey Haims Allen Seattle mayor and those lunatics from CA The jury is still out on the pizza stuff. I never gave the others ones much thought.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Why are you using your agenda to respond to my post? Point out ANY post where I have said that Hillary didn't legitimately lose the election? If I didn't, don't bring it up responding to anything I say.

As far as I know, you have no authority to tell me what to respond to.

I wasnt attacking you in any way.

I am sorry your feelings were hurt.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   
no i think the alien egg angle is totally reasonable. these people posting in this thread saying the story is a nothing burger or whatever, they must have just pecked their way out of alien eggs.

that is the only reasonable explanation of someone looking at the op, reading the actual texts, and then concluding from that there is nothing of substance here. clearly they are form of life that is foreign to us humans, with correspondingly alien thought processes.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: snarfbot

LOL oh yes that 'EXPLOSIVE' story from TheDuran.com. Who would ever question the journalistic integrity of the world renouned TheDuran?

Remind me again of the EXPLOSIVE 'secret society' texts... What was said exactly? Please provide all the evidence of this EXPLOSIVE story.

edit on 24-1-2018 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   
This EXPLOSIVE story is not just famous... it's IN-famous...

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Q posted this today!!

TODAY, former President Barack HUSSEIN Obama formally retained counsel (9/WW).
GOD BLESS YOU ALL.
Q

Getting real for the perps.
edit on 24-1-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
This is all interesting, but still doesn't take away from the fact that trump makes himself look bad on a weekly basis. Also, if there is a "secret society" to undermine trump, why haven't they made some evidence for trumps impeachment? It's definitely not good if Hillary has protection in the FBI though.
The secret society doesn't just hate Trump, their agenda is to undermine American sovereignty and anyone who will champion America.
You truly underestimate what is going on here, but you hate Trump anyway, so why would you listen to the rest of us ?

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
Q posted this today!!

TODAY, former President Barack HUSSEIN Obama formally retained counsel (9/WW).
GOD BLESS YOU ALL.
Q

LOL... Barack HUSSEIN Obama... you mean THE secret muslim terrorist? Oh this EXPLOSIVE story is getting bigger by the minute. Please tell me Hannity is all over it.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

originally posted by: blueman12
This is all interesting, but still doesn't take away from the fact that trump makes himself look bad on a weekly basis. Also, if there is a "secret society" to undermine trump, why haven't they made some evidence for trumps impeachment? It's definitely not good if Hillary has protection in the FBI though.
The secret society doesn't just hate Trump, their agenda is to undermine American sovereignty and anyone who will champion America.
You truly underestimate what is going on here, but you hate Trump anyway, so why would you listen to the rest of us ?

Wow! So now we have not only the mere mention of 'secret society' but suddenly have the full mission? So impressive, the power of the IMAGINATION.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   

As far as I know, you have no authority to tell me what to respond to.

I wasnt attacking you in any way.

I am sorry your feelings were hurt.

My feelings weren't hurt. Just don't use my response to a post to further your moronic agenda.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I heard this secret society is a globalist eugenics false-flag psyop with bloodlines connected to the bilderbergs and the Clinton foundation deeply funded by... SOROS.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join