It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 59
<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

They made the same spelling error? Thanks for your input. That is kinda wild.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   
One interesting 'meme' of recent times is 'Trump playing "3D Chess"', ya know during the election, and in tearing up CNN, etc.

A brilliant trope, is it, this 3D Chess thing...

'The Corruption' (pick your 'NWO' term) has been playing the very same thing on a global stage for generations. 4D Risk would be more accurate.

It's important not to lose sight of this.

Where Trump and his 3D Chess board, all the other players he's up against and all the rest yet still across the society / world, and their game boards, are all just pieces on the NWO's 4D Risk board.

In fact even '4D Risk' is an oversimplification. Other games 'they play in tandem' would include the Illuminati (iNWO) Card Game, and Monopoly. More accurate yet would be another board game I also happen to have: Supremacy: Challenge of the New World Order (which is like Risk but includes resources, tactical nuclear warheads and the stock market):

en.wikipedia.org...(board_game)

Our elite masters be playing 4D Monopoly and 4D Supremacy on one table, with the iNWO Card Game up their sleeves. Or they have a lot of minions doing it for them anyways.

They're not so special actually, bot so exceptional if they didnt have all the monopoly money, they've just been doing it for so long they make it look easy.

They're not so special just so long as we keep our eyes on their larger 4D game board, and all of its shenanigans, and keep beating back against their BS tactics, and are prepared for the worst each step of the way...

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

I'd swap the order...God first... you don't say "For Country and God"?

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Too much?

Ya besides the brazen cultism, I'm telling you now you go trying to make The Anti-Establishment Movement about some new anonymous internet character you're dooming such a cause even if not that anonymous character isnt a COINTELPRO operation.

I know I've been in this game since 2005. The Movement was here before I was. It'll be here long after "Q".

Lets not be silly. THis snip is life or death. Our species literally faces extinction this Century if we dont get it right.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Brilliant! Genuinely honoured

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Too much?

Yup. I agree with IgnoranceIsntBliss...a bit too much. "Dont Glorify us" - Q.

We want truth, we want liberty, we want peace, we want prosperity.

Personally, Id NEVER put my hearts trust into an anonymous internet entity who speaks in codes, even though I do appreciate what Q is revealing to us.

edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Welcome to the thread! Join us as we continue to embark on this unfolding adventure on the high Seas.

Not really (of interest). That said, synchronicities seem to be happening in relation to this whole thing, while we await the real news to start coming out, when Newsweek and CNN and MSNBC etc etc. have no CHOICE but to say what God wants to say (Truth) and what needs to be said - so that we can all begin to move forward into a brighter future into what I call a CLEARING wherein one can breath a sigh of relief that there really IS Justice in the world, with the bad guys and gals on the run and looking over their shoulder and thinking about everything they've ever done and been a part of and participated in and wondering when the shoe will drop.

They're already crying in their cups and word has already hit their shores on all platforms.

I believe this is true, for real, and know it from everything I've seen, and that Q is with Trump (speaking directly to us in that message, which was signed by the numerical equivalent of DJT and the only Q drop that wasn't signed "Q"), and that he's like right there in the thick of things as a Patriot and Servant Leader, like anyone of us would do, in a mutual battle against and struggle with, and TRIUMPH over, terrible corruption and evil the likes of which has been a blight on mankind since Biblical times and from time immoral (I've leave that spelling error). It's of Biblical proportions and long range significance. Bigger even than the American Revolution, but along the same lines. Washington crossing the Delaware level, and greater the great battle and great work of the ages, an eventual triumph over evil empire relative to which the human being is just cattle, and stupid and needy and dependant ones at that. The Biblical narrative itself is in large measure also about that very struggle in ancient times, like a blueprint of sorts handed down for this very day, as another map of how these things play themselves out, so it too has become another frame of reference.

In the Q-referenced context we're talking about the absorption of a great deal of information, knowledge and intelligence, which takes on a whole new dynamic in the midst of these two way comms that we've established (but not personal comms for "fame fagging" as they say in the Chans).

Context and framing is decisive, with evidence as future proves past and unlocks the past (the data, is in).

Trump is right out of the woods now and riding high and well protected.

Here he is mentioning it the other day at Davos..

MUST WATCH

www.reddit.com...

He says to the room - "everyone knows what that means?" (Sarah Sanders seemed to chuckle at that comment)

Trump, and by extension Q, are now in two way comms with the Patriot movement, while giving us the biggest Intel drop in human history.

We recently took over twitter time and time again, day after day, and then called into the Representatives for the immediate release of the Memo.

This isn't about Q or Donald Trump, but about God and goodness and righteousness and WE, THE PEOPLE, whether you happen to be an American Citizen or not.

Welcome aboard mate.

Welcome aboard one and all. (what, do you think that Q hasn't himself found this thread on the net? "do you think that's real air you're breathing?" JK).

And so we wait, for history to present itself, lots of popcorn on hand and ready to enjoy the show as the chips begin to fall where they may.

Be blessed (not blessed be),

Ankh

edit on 26-1-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

I refuse to watch that video..or any like it. Just that opening screenshot makes me angry and sad.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I haven't read all of the 1st thread, so apologies if this has already been mentioned.

@TH3WH17ERABB17. 3-17-17. Numerals translate to C-Q-Q. CQ is a universal call sign for ham radio operators, generally used to connect with people all over the world. It can be spoken over the airways or used as morse code.

So this could be I Seek You - Q. A call to ALL.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I understand. That's why I said sorry for it. The video is even worse listening to them talk about and wheel and deal over the babies body parts.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Jan 26 2018 20:03:20
Anonymous
ID: dc047d
I really wanted to be here through the whole thing but I just got word that my father has died and I need to take a step back as I deal with it. He was a good man and wanted nothing more than to watch all of Californias power structure hang for their crimes. If you guys could send some prayers my way it would be greatly appreciated

Jan 26 2018 20:20:32
Q
!UW.yye1fxo
ID: 072a55
>>171424
Our deepest condolences, Patriot.
God be with you and your family during this difficult time.
Q

On topic.

These two posts seem odd to me, anyone else? Q, by this post, or at least this Q, is no longer anonymous with this post. A father's death and from california, able to access the POTUS desk, that kinda narrows it down. Given that this seems to be a long process, what lives behind "be here through the whole thing?" It is going to end in the time it takes to return home for some mourning?

So these two posts and no analysis here of this, only 4 pages of trolling banter.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Dark Weirdness.

Metal Band:

Song Lyrics:

Harvesting Adrenochrome

Somatic paralyzation
Dematerialization
Carnal remanifestation
Unremitting captivation

Neonate desecrate progeny depredate

A peregrination
Ascending the vertex
Apogee of trepidation
Summit of petrification

Bleed

Source

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

The message of the death is just written by a Anon on the board.
Not Q.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I'm not trying to make light of anything with the following YouTube Video (although at times from time to time we do need a good laugh to go with the mourning over the world and hopefully, transcend it as the greater joy, as our tears of sorrow turn to tears of laughter), which was the great Internet hit of this past summer, made by a leftist group called Super Deluxe in an attempt to mock and ridicule Alex Jones. It immediately went viral, and Google stepped in at one point and de-synched the vid slightly, while supressing the views for a while until it died down. The comments on the video are priceless, trust me, they are a must read.

It was a pure red pill KEK in a blue pill coating. It actually opened a lot of eyes and minds.

Tell us what you think of it, setting aside all the tradition anti-Alex Jones hatred (which doesn't really "get it").

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 12:17 AM
link   
*peeks in looks around

FTR- that drake bailey video was ridiculously annoying.
Do people actually listen to that guy? (rhetorical)

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 12:21 AM
link   
meanwhile, next month the military is gonna beat the shyte out of the Nevada desert. but the total GPS blackout...is that how it goes down?

Military tests

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 12:27 AM
link   
also, I had to fast forward a few pages so forgive me if it's been posted, but did it was made a point to read
www.whitehouse.gov...

taking into account our renewed commitment to Britain...intelligence sharing...this casts an even wider net.
edit on 27-1-2018 by PolyCottonBlend because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Trump vs. Soros @ Davos

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

That's hilarious! Reminded me of the 2016 photo comparing a Hillary rally to a Trump rally.

Sidenote: Foreign corporations now see America as "the place to be", and will significantly ramp up their investment in the U.S. economy this year. When Trump speaks...
Story: www.chicagotribune.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Tophat21

So you inform us drake is a liar then take his word on Q? I am ashamed you have not figured it out yet....

new topics

top topics

<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join