It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 301
<< 298  299  300    302  303  304 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Eh, depending on how much concentrated office space is in the area, it wouldn't be all that weird to have lots of daycare on hand.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jakal26
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Search your own ip, you'll understand what I mean.

#, now I have to go unplug my modem to get a new one.. (as if that would help)

You mean the IP is from a regional Internet hub like a nearby university or installation of some kind, like that?

I've seen IP address capture before, and it's pretty specific regarding the who and wherefrom.

I once saw one from the Vatican Holy Roman See and the Executive Office of the POTUS, looking into 9/11 related independent research ie: "just what do these kids really have on it and just WTF DID really happen there?"

P.S. The Vatican had a pair of servers named, get this - Isis and Osiris! Just a little fooling around by Vatican IT geeks, or more meaningful and significant..

edit on 9-2-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Q sounds positively nasty tonight.

After someone was caught with a "Shoot President Trump" text message at the SOTU, and the Secret Service being put on high-alert 2 night ago, Q stopped being so cryptic, and more "in your face". Things are about to get very serious with removal of evil people, who don't value the lives of others.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
Should this place turn out to be relevant, it is surrounded by FOUR Daycare / Childcare Centers.

Very interesting angle too. Well done. Monarch..?

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Skyfloating

Eh, depending on how much concentrated office space is in the area, it wouldn't be all that weird to have lots of daycare on hand.

I agree. But Ive become used to checking the immediate surroundings of places Q points out....just in case. Back when pgate was being researched, the surrounding places were rather notable. Same with Standard Hotel (Chateau Marmont right across from it). Maybe irrelevant, but we'll see.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert
Chantilly is home to the CIA

Doesn't ex FBI Comey live in Chantilly?

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   
For what it's worth based on tone.

Can you sleep is simply, "we are coming for you, can you get any sleep at all. " Who sleeps if they know the hammer is coming down?

"Suicide weekend" is clearly a taunt and is self evident. 4 x "next week" would suggest possibly 4 take downs, they are boxed suggesting done deals. Number of Ha's is probably specific to how many people?

IP looks like general location to me, though outing this business in this manner means a lot of phone calls tomorrow from Q groupies with more enthusiasm then sense. I'd guess Q doesn't out a random place without reason.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: WhatTheory

He would certainly make the top 10 list..

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: gps777
How comes I`m getting a different address for that IP with Whois?

OrgName: SoftLayer Technologies Inc.
OrgId: SOFTL
Address: 4849 Alpha Rd.
City: Dallas
StateProv: TX
PostalCode: 75244
whois.domaintools.com...

From what I can see, they are based out of Dallas, but have different locations. So the ip went to a store/warehouse in DC area.

SoftLayer

Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, SoftLayer is a best-in-class, infrastructure-as-a-service provider with data centers in Dallas, Seattle, and Washington, DC, and network Points of Presence across the US. SoftLayer integrates and automates all IT elements, allowing customers to create cloud, dedicated, or seamless hybrid computing environments managed through a single interface. Enterprises of any size can have complete control, security, scalability, and ease-of-management in an on-demand IT solution. For more information, please visit www.softlayer.com or call 866.398.7638.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
a reply to: WhatTheory

He would certainly make the top 10 list..

Definitely. Comey is likely monitoring Q's posts tonight. Like Sean Hannity's, Q's reputation is increasing and spreading.

EDIT TO ADD: That someone is monitoring is NOT a big deal. "They" watch ATS too. What's important is what Q said in Posts #696 and #697 tonight. And, honestly there's nothing he's asking for there either. They're just a "heads up" for us and a "get your affairs in order" for the intended recipients.
edit on 2/9/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   
OK try two different source

second one

not even close to the same address (location)

and Whois is in TX ????

network:Network-Name:SOFTLAYER-50.22.192.0
network:IP-Network:50.22.218.4/30
network:IP-Network-Block:50.22.218.4-50.22.218.7
network:Organization;I:SoftLayer
network:Street-Address:4849 Alpha Road
network:City
allas
network:State:TX
network
ostal-Code:75244
network:Country-Code:US
edit on 9-2-2018 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
For what it's worth based on tone.

"Suicide weekend" is clearly a taunt and is self evident. 4 x "next week" would suggest possibly 4 take downs, they are boxed suggesting done deals. Number of Ha's is probably specific to how many people?

Interesting analysis.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to: Skyfloating

Interesting that the 800,000 in your source are almost double the 460,000 in an earlier post in this thread.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Lumos Labs, Inc. are involved in brain training technologies..

www.ftc.gov...

So I stand (however speculatively) by my original hypothesis except instead of a sleep lab per se, something not entirely dissimilar involving different types of brain training and projection with a close tie to the nearby CIA facilities.

Time to take those bastards down, who are one time worked at the behest of Obama (Joan Rivers anyone?), and break their wizards staffs, so to speak, or literally, in two, over the knee of a righteous authority.

And they're probably involved in other sick # as well ie: surrounding daycare centers with one called Monarch.. under the guise of some Christian school (Catholic?).

edit on 9-2-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
reply to: Skyfloating

Interesting that the 800,000 in your source are almost double the 460,000 in an earlier post in this thread.

There are actually people who try to "debunk" such numbers of missing children. What kind of mentality or agenda would one have to have to downplay this problem?
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Interesting.

Digging around into Softlayer a bit.
Why do I get the feeling that all these companies with major stakes in Softlayer are front companies?

Echos of the article about the CIA and goggle that Skyfloating posted yesterday (I think it was), everywhere I look.

edit on 9-2-2018 by Jakal26 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-2-2018 by Jakal26 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless
Sometimes I wish Q would use a playing card deck, like for Iraq, rather than the [nn] construct.

It would be much easier to follow!

link   
Q gets the LAST laugh.

David Rothschild‏Verified account
@DavMicRot
Hahahahahahahaha.No one is going to remember this speech in the morning.

twitter.com...

Rothschild 8 Ha
Q 9 Ha
edit on 9-2-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

link   
Big hack coming inside softlayer cloud ?

Maybe already happened ?

News coming next week ?

🤔

link   
I found a pretty cool interactive map tonight, it's got a search tool.

long lats

I put in the long and lat from a recent crumb but don't know how accurate the map is or if it will be of much use to others.

Oh, the camera that caught the images of the Shanghai deal, it seems to take pretty high def images?
I ask bc it seems that a live camera would be high def capable today, the images would be of lesser quality had they been ten or even five years ago? Plus the Benz looks pretty spanking new too huh?

Excellent research and kinda fun to try keeping up.

new topics

top topics

<< 298  299  300    302  303  304 >>

join