It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 203
<< 200  201  202    204  205  206 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: tjack

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: Greenanon
a reply to: carewemust

More than just Uranium One

How did the BLM get the land they sold the uranium out of?

Malheur

LeVoy?

This isn’t just for Seth Rich

Zinkes department has Patriot blood on their hands too.

Different ownership?

New management?

Prove it

bump for research.

but wait, there's more...

BLM page

“In September 2011, a representative from Oregon Energy, L.L.C. (formally Uranium One), met with local citizens, and county and state officials, to discuss the possibility of opening a uranium oxide (‘yellowcake’) mine in southern Malheur County in southeastern Oregon. Oregon Energy is interested in developing a 17-Claim parcel of land known as the Aurora Project through an open pit mining method. Besides the mine, there would be a mill for processing. The claim area occupies about 450 acres and is also referred to as the ‘New U’ uranium claims.

But here's what they're saying now:

You can search the doc from here, the pdf downloads instantly so I didn't want to link right to it.

Urani-what? In recent months, there have been some social media accounts suggesting uranium deposits exist in Harney County -- specifically on private land within and south of Diamond Craters near the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge. Those social media posts also claim that the Bureau of Land Management (BLM) is planning to take over this property and mine the uranium for future sale. Here’s why both of those statements are completely inaccurate…

So these seem to contradict each other, who's butt is the BLM covering?

Honestly I followed none of this, but is this the area with the Bundy FBI standoff? Are we to infer some of, if not all of the issues the Bundy's faced where due to this uranium thing?

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   

a reply to: TomLawless

Second derailment attempt on Military/Lawmakers

First was full of local targets
No explanation for cause
Happened over a “tagged” bridge
Caused a huge local disturbance

“Tags weren’t shown on National Television”

I believe you were called out on this blatant "Fake Fact".

Are you going to reply, or just inform the crowd of Pink's vocal skills?
Although that was a classic "trump deflection".

MTUBY

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   
LABRAT KNATS! Must be top secret code for ... Something...

I'll check my decoder ring.
edit on 4-2-2018 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I don't know if this has been posted yet. This is what I found.

Lavoy

I replied to a comment under the article by Jason Van Tatenhove featuring Stewart Rhodes with Greg McWhirter, a veteran SWAT officer and Oath Keeper, doing an interview about the roadblock at which LaVoy Finicum was shot dead. The comment to which I replied was submitted by one person signing in as “Bill”. Here is what Bill had to say —
“IMHO They wanted LaVoy dead to shut him up as he was a thorn in the side of LEO’S and Fed’s and they didn’t want him to seed his message anywhere else. IMHO he was assassinated to contain his message from inciting and informing more citizens on the truth of what is happening out there”

wiki

OSP officers fired three shots into Finicum's truck as it approached the roadblock, and fired three shots into Finicum.[131] While Finicum was leaving his truck, a FBI Hostage Rescue Team member fired two shots,[132] one of which entered the truck and ricocheted, inflicting a minor shrapnel wound on Ryan Bundy.[133]

and this

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Why do talking points across global media sound so similar to each other?

Aren't these hundreds of media outlets independent of each other?

Why do they sound like one Orwellian Hive Mind?

It is because talking points are given to them by those that have ruled the World for a long time:

The same happens on the most visited Forums in the Internet.

The idea is that certain truths never reach mass-reality. That's always been the idea.

Then why allow the sheep to have Internet?

It was the best way to set up mass-surveillance and mass-control of everyones thoughts and actions.

They figured: "The only way they will give up their privacy and allow themselves to be monitored 24/7 is if they get goodies in return"

But it's backfiring, because the sheep are USING the same mass-surveillance and free communication against them.

Notice how ever since the Memo was released, one David Rothschild is dedicating almost every tweet to it? That's because it really is that important. It is a Pandoras Box that can will lead to other stuff being disclosed.

edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Rush is good at compiling anchors and talking heads sounding like parrots like your first graphic. He's been doing it for a long time. They'll use nearly identical words/phrases and his team will have a montage of them at it.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert
LABRAT KNATS! Must be top secret code for ... Something...

I'll check my decoder ring.

ALT RANT BACK!
The Alt-left is ranting back!

TARTANS BALK!
The Freemasons are balking!

R KABLA SATN!

Our Kabbalah Satan! I knew it!

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

KNATS spelled backward is STANK. I think that's the most likely one.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
Why do talking points across global media sound so similar to each other?

Aren't these hundreds of media outlets independent of each other?

Why do they sound like one Orwellian Hive Mind?

It is because talking points are given to them by those that have ruled the World for a long time:

The same happens on the most visited Forums in the Internet.

The idea is that certain truths never reach mass-reality. That's always been the idea.

Then why allow the sheep to have Internet?

It was the best way to set up mass-surveillance and mass-control of everyones thoughts and actions.

They figured: "The only way they will give up their privacy and allow themselves to be monitored 24/7 is if they get goodies in return"

But it's backfiring, because the sheep are USING the same mass-surveillance and free communication against them.

Notice how ever since the Memo was released, one David Rothschild is dedicating almost every tweet to it? That's because it really is that important. It is a Pandoras Box that can will lead to other stuff being disclosed.

Sky try not to blow a gasket on this one...

"Largely unbeknownst to the general public, many media executives and top journalists of almost all major US news outlets have long been members of the influential Council on Foreign Relations (CFR). Established in 1921 as a private, bipartisan organization to “awaken America to its worldwide responsibilities”, the CFR and its close to 5000 elite members have for decades shaped U.S. foreign policy and public discourse about it. As one Council member famously explained, the goal has indeed been to establish a global Empire, albeit a “benevolent” one."

media/truthinmedia.com... elations-mainstream-media/

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Yup, the "Dark Side" is being brought to light and I guess we're really on to just how "Dark" that side is since that is the "chosen" word being used to deflect back onto Trump. Pretty childish and predictable once you start to see it.

As for David Rothschild, like Podesda, their mostly concerned with punishing whoever hacked the e-mails which reveals all their dirty secrets. I think Podesda made a statement that he would like to see an "example" made of the leaker, even if it isn't the actual leaker in this case, he just wanted blood. They are pissed off, cornered animals and even if they manage to avoid going to jail, their lives will never be the same and they can no longer hide under the cover of "DARKNESS" !

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ParkerCramer

Which fake fact?

I was there.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

That was pretty much what I thought too: the Bundy ranch ordeal gained a ton of attention. They couldn't risk Lavoy talking because people paid attention to him. I will point out....a lot of people here were digging and figured out the Uranium 1 thing.

Now, figure in Seth Rich.

It's assumed that Seth found voting irregularities within the DNC Now, if It were me...and I found out this information....i would start digging to see what other shady ish they might be involved in.

I'm sure he put it all together. Especially when you consider it was Podestas emails that were sent to wikileaks. The Podesta Group was involved in the Uranium 1 deal.

I don't think it was just the voting fraud. That was just the beginning.
edit on 4-2-2018 by nikkib0421 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   

"Largely unbeknownst to the general public, many media executives and top journalists of almost all major US news outlets have long been members of the influential Council on Foreign Relations (CFR). Established in 1921 as a private, bipartisan organization to “awaken America to its worldwide responsibilities”, the CFR and its close to 5000 elite members have for decades shaped U.S. foreign policy and public discourse about it. As one Council member famously explained, the goal has indeed been to establish a global Empire, albeit a “benevolent” one."

I read aboout the CFR as far back as the 1980s, as a teenager, but remained fast asleep, eyes wide shut for another 30 years.

These people dont remain in power because they are so brilliant but because we are so lazy.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: nikkib0421

I lived in western oregon at the time and wanted to physically support that effort, but my hands were tied. I'm a woosy
in front of cameras.
I actually worked on a ranch tending cattle- even delivered a few calves. But that was in Wa.

I was pissed when Lavoy was murdered bc I was on here following a thread. In it it was noted that the people in the two cars were en route to the negotiation table...msm begs to differ.

getting close if this ain't the thread.

edit on (2/4/1818 by loveguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   

media/truthinmedia.com... elations-mainstream-media/

From the 3rd Feb..

AWARD-winning Australian journalist Michael Gordon has died after suffering a heart attack while swimming at Victoria’s Phillip Island.

*snip*

Only a week ago his byline emerged on Fairfax Media websites with an exclusive political story about Julia Gillard and Hillary Clinton joining forces.
www.perthnow.com.au...

Micheal Gordon was also a member of the CFR.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Malheur

LeVoy?

Different ownership?

New management?

Prove it

bump for research.

BLM page

“In September 2011, a representative from Oregon Energy, L.L.C. (formally Uranium One), met with local citizens, and county and state officials, to discuss the possibility of opening a uranium oxide (‘yellowcake’) mine in southern Malheur County in southeastern Oregon. Oregon Energy is interested in developing a 17-Claim parcel of land known as the Aurora Project through an open pit mining method. Besides the mine, there would be a mill for processing. The claim area occupies about 450 acres and is also referred to as the ‘New U’ uranium claims.

You can search the doc from here, the pdf downloads instantly so I didn't want to link right to it.

Urani-what? In recent months, there have been some social media accounts suggesting uranium deposits exist in Harney County -- specifically on private land within and south of Diamond Craters near the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge. Those social media posts also claim that the Bureau of Land Management (BLM) is planning to take over this property and mine the uranium for future sale. Here’s why both of those statements are completely inaccurate…

Honestly I followed none of this, but is this the area with the Bundy FBI standoff? Are we to infer some of, if not all of the issues the Bundy's faced where due to this uranium thing?

The Bundys were in Oregon talking to the Hammonds family, digging into their case, seeking proof of the abuse of citizens by the BLM and other alphabet agencies. It's a long timeline that shows a pattern of intimidation and abuse by federal agencies. And yes, it does tie in to the current revelations... It was not just the local BLM people who were abusive...they were being directed out of DC.

This plot goes back at least a couple of decades---all the way back to when Babbitt was head of Interior under Clinton.

Then take a look at how much was raked in by the Clinton Foundation after the Uranium One deal .... How many ranchers lost everything their ancestors worked for? Look at the shut-down of ranching and farming in certain areas

It is a tangled web but it is a web.

But to bring it to present day...the Bundys were freed because the judge found out that federal agencies had withheld evidence they were by law supposed to produce. This has caused an investigation to be launched into several other cases in which people took a guilty plea. They want to know if there is evidence that this is a common practice in these agencies...one of which is the FBI...failing to provide known facts that would render the charges void. It would seem that the Hammonds' case would be a fine starting point. They have one whistleblower who has gone public. I have no idea how many have been in contact since the announcement of the investigation.

What they did to Lavoy was the same thing they did to JFK---shot in the head in public. Only this time they filmed it and put it on the net so nobody would miss it. Honest, dedicated men scare the spit out them.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

They filmed JFK too. I bet that bastard Allen Dulles watched it over & over again all proud of himself.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: diggindirt

Malheur

LeVoy?

Different ownership?

New management?

Prove it

bump for research.

BLM page

The Bundys were in Oregon talking to the Hammonds family, digging into their case, seeking proof of the abuse of citizens by the BLM and other alphabet agencies. It's a long timeline that shows a pattern of intimidation and abuse by federal agencies. And yes, it does tie in to the current revelations... It was not just the local BLM people who were abusive...they were being directed out of DC.

This plot goes back at least a couple of decades---all the way back to when Babbitt was head of Interior under Clinton.

Then take a look at how much was raked in by the Clinton Foundation after the Uranium One deal .... How many ranchers lost everything their ancestors worked for? Look at the shut-down of ranching and farming in certain areas

It is a tangled web but it is a web.

But to bring it to present day...the Bundys were freed because the judge found out that federal agencies had withheld evidence they were by law supposed to produce. This has caused an investigation to be launched into several other cases in which people took a guilty plea. They want to know if there is evidence that this is a common practice in these agencies...one of which is the FBI...failing to provide known facts that would render the charges void. It would seem that the Hammonds' case would be a fine starting point. They have one whistleblower who has gone public. I have no idea how many have been in contact since the announcement of the investigation.

What they did to Lavoy was the same thing they did to JFK---shot in the head in public. Only this time they filmed it and put it on the net so nobody would miss it. Honest, dedicated men scare the spit out them.

well that's something to be sure.

Malheur
LeVoy?
Different ownership?
New management?
Prove it

So we are seeing connections per our clue here already. GA says LeVoy to Rich is a connection, one, prior to our Q energy, few would have sought to connect.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   
In response to Uranium One

BLM was being accused of massive breaches of authority. Not just through frivolous and anti-American lawsuits.

Oregon energies LLC

Success through aggressive land acquisitions.

Land poisoning? Wouldn’t be the first time for the area.

Pete Santilli was arrested for impeding an investigation.

He was merely pointing out that the FBI was using agents to pose as environmental protesters to sway opinion.

Nothing at Malhuer was right and nothing got out.

new topics

top topics

<< 200  201  202    204  205  206 >>

join