It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 180
<< 177  178  179    181  182  183 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 05:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

I've had Q respond to one of my posts a while back. If you're familiar with posting on half chan, full won't be any different.

Go to one of the /qr threads that are active when Q is posting, and you have just a good a chance as anyone in getting a response.

ETA, I'll pm you the link to which one.

Yep Q replying a lot more now instead of posting, also there is a few ANONS who have a lot of inside info too đź‘Ť

Keep up the good work everyone, and lurkers keep redpilling your friends and family.

We need to stop the oppression of certain government entities and MAGA.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Hannity: Memo is 15% of what's coming.

Saw Hannity last night, wow. He lays it all out in a way even the uninformed can understand. I recorded it so that my brother can watch it and see what's REALLY going on. He watches CNN, unfortunately!

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Thank you for that twitter link. There are comments from Jeff Sessions in there, too!

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

Saw Hannity last night, wow. He lays it all out in a way even the uninformed can understand. I recorded it so that my brother can watch it and see what's REALLY going on. He watches CNN, unfortunately!

Woow if he watches CNN you have a hard battle lol .

I only watch CNN for a bit of comedy TBH .

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
I'm beginning to lose faith in Jeff Sessions.

If he doesn't bring the hammer down on these wicked and evil people, then he's more like a shield for a corrupt and wicked system, even including theistic occult satanism and the like. Not good.

Failure to take down that structure, will only ensure that it remains and survives to live another day.

Take it DOWN! NOW!

I've been back and forth on JS. But after the SOTU and some of the shots of him, the release of the memo, the report from Nunes that:“Phase 1” of the investigation focusing on FISA abuse was complete, and that “Phase 2” included ongoing investigations into other departments including the State Department.

“So we looked specifically at just FISA abuse; we wanted to keep sources and methods out; remember 10 days ago we were accused of a lot of things, especially that we were going to disclose our nation’s top secrets."

Nunes said he strongly believes that without the dossier, the court would not have authorized the surveillance. “They wouldn’t have received a warrant without the dossier. The dossier was presented to the court as if it were true. The court was not told that the Democrats actually paid for this,” Nunes said.

He added that he would vote yes to release the Democrats' own memo, which purports to fill in gaps and provide context for the one released Friday, but could not say when it might be released, since it would have to go through the same review and approval process that the Nunes memo went through.

Nunes concluded that “Phase 1” of the investigation focusing on FISA abuse was complete, and that “Phase 2” included ongoing investigations into other departments including the State Department.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Denoli

Woow if he watches CNN you have a hard battle lol .

I only watch CNN for a bit of comedy TBH .

I know, lol. But I got a good friend to switch and watch Fox instead. 1 down, 7 to go. (My family and friends are mostly liberal).

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Well, I am disappointed.
No, not about the memo because I believe it's accurate and devastating.

I'm disappointed because it seems like it's still business as usual.
Why are heads not rolling?
Why is RR still employed?
I don't see any movements at all against anybody listed in the memo or people involved.
What is the point of the memo if there are no repercussions?

I hope I'm wrong, but it sure seems like Trump is caving to the pressure or at least listening to the wrong people to clean house. I like strong Trump, not soft Trump.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 07:55 AM
link   

a reply to: Greenanon

Let's have a HUGE scandal to shed light on the darkness. This election palace coup stuff is bad, and the MSM spin pathetic, but it's not enough it would seem to wake the people up and cut into the mindset of the haters and the normies.

Trump isn't worth hating, but there are other things that are and should be hated.

Please ask Q on the boards to start moving faster, we're way out ahead of the curve here, and well, we're ready for it. Bring it!

Problem is...the public isn't ready for it yet. They're just starting to realize that something is very wrong, because of the memo...and the huge, blatant campaign to keep it from us. I imagine the momentum will naturally pick up as more people start to ask themselves wtf exactly has been going on while they were being lulled into somnolence all this time.

It's going to be tough on us...a serious test of patience. But they've got to go with the baby step method and let the American people get angry and start demanding more.

These people have all been waiting for someone to come sweeping in and save them. A slave mentality. They've got to stand up and save themselves and that is crucial here with the distribution of this information.

Sharing it really IS working, too. Every single one of us are making a difference. I'm noticing a much more somber tone on facebook...people are slowly waking up.

Some will remain willfully ignorant to the bitter end...and there will be a bitter end. But that's just an emotional reaction. Denial is the most tenacious stage of grief.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

I'm giving Sessions the benefit of the doubt for now and I struggle to say that because I don't particularly care for his 'anti' stance. However, didn't all our mamas teach us that it's the quiet ones we have to look out for? That's the feeling I get from him, the quiet dog that is simply waiting for the best moment to bite you in the face.

TRUST SESSIONS
TIMING IS EVERYTHING

His silence is quite deafening though.

And that stock market thing? Yeah, totally manufactured. 666? Lol, bring it on!

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Greenanon
a reply to: TomLawless

That feel when a Nazi targets your waifu

I'd love to know what Q has to say about the Nazi targeting HH.

Why do you guys channel Q when you talk? Do you think that Greenanon is Q?

I've spoken to Q from here long before Green was here.
Why do you ask?

Probably the format...GA is similar to Q in that way. The energy is the same as well...but of course that's the energy of intent, which is identical. It's how I know who is legit and who is not. Reading their energy.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greenanon
I’m definitely not q for what it’s worth

qs last update 1-31?

q might be dark a while

Well...I certainly hope you're not going anywhere any time soon. Your energy is precisely what works best here.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

Let's have a HUGE scandal to shed light on the darkness. This election palace coup stuff is bad, and the MSM spin pathetic, but it's not enough it would seem to wake the people up and cut into the mindset of the haters and the normies.

Trump isn't worth hating, but there are other things that are and should be hated.

Please ask Q on the boards to start moving faster, we're way out ahead of the curve here, and well, we're ready for it. Bring it!

Problem is...the public isn't ready for it yet.

Exactly.

I have trouble to speak about it with very close and anti-system friends. If it have something common with Trump, it is pure evil.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: WhatTheory
Well, I am disappointed.
No, not about the memo because I believe it's accurate and devastating.

I'm disappointed because it seems like it's still business as usual.
Why are heads not rolling?
Why is RR still employed?
I don't see any movements at all against anybody listed in the memo or people involved.
What is the point of the memo if there are no repercussions?

I hope I'm wrong, but it sure seems like Trump is caving to the pressure or at least listening to the wrong people to clean house. I like strong Trump, not soft Trump.

Don't be disappointed. We have no idea what is happening behind closed doors. Like tjack said in regards to Q's post:

Trust Sessions.

So that's what I'm going to do. Have patience.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: dreamreader
a reply to: tigertatzen

Remember a few days back there was the short discussion of tarot cards and the interconnectedness? The first thought that popped into my head when seeing the upside down pick of McCain was The Hanged Man. The card represents many things, but the one meaning that stood out the most was "winning by accepting your fate".

Did he give up by checking into Hotel Hanoi as a ploy? Remorse felt from his terminal sentence? The sacrificial lamb?

Who knows. Throwing it out there. The waters are muddy as is and as sneaky as they are, they will say and do much of anything in order to maintain some order of control.

That is extremely perceptive of you. It was the first thing that came to my mind when I saw the photo.

John McCain is very much the Hanged Man. He is as sorry and corrupt as they come. His number is up and he knows it. I think they offered him something and he didn't take it...because he didn't think they would ever really lose.

But now he's wishing very much that he had not been so hasty. Because he is no longer protected. He bet it all on the wrong cards. I imagine that he is now a target, and he knows it.

He is seething with impotent rage. As are many. He doesn't want to flip and be a good guy. He wants to save his ass. But he would have to eat his pride to have a hope of that.

So he is hung. There is always more than one message inside each intended message. It's how the cosmos speaks to us. In this case, the circumstances of the Hanged Man mirror everything I have been able to read from the situation with JM.

Everything is connected.

Tiger...you mentioned you do tarot readings on this periodically.
Would it be too much to ask if you might share with us a brief synopsis of any readings you feel might be significant?

As a means of expanding perception & perspective, if may be very helpful...in a variety of ways.

PS. I agree with you and dreamreader regarding McCain/Hanged Man.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Don't be disappointed. We have no idea what is happening behind closed doors. Like tjack said in regards to Q's post:

Trust Sessions.

So that's what I'm going to do. Have patience.

I'm sure my disappointment is only temporary. If I have a flaw, it's that I lack patience.

I hope the wheels are spinning and the gears are moving towards some arrests and jail of these people.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   
FYI:

Tarot Draw - Q Anon (Who,What and How) 12/29/17

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Look at it this way. They tell the BIG LIE and drown the truth. Then when/if Rosenstein doesn't get fired (unless something really beyond the pale comes up), they think they can grandstand about how *they* kept the president in control and averted this "constitutional crisis" they are going on and on about.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: WhatTheory

Patience.

You are talking an entrenched and manufactured system. McCarthy was more right than many know or believe. We've all grown up in that world.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Problem is...the public isn't ready for it yet. They're just starting to realize that something is very wrong, because of the memo...and the huge, blatant campaign to keep it from us. I imagine the momentum will naturally pick up as more people start to ask themselves wtf exactly has been going on while they were being lulled into somnolence all this time.

It's going to be tough on us...a serious test of patience. But they've got to go with the baby step method and let the American people get angry and start demanding more.

These people have all been waiting for someone to come sweeping in and save them. A slave mentality. They've got to stand up and save themselves and that is crucial here with the distribution of this information.

Sharing it really IS working, too. Every single one of us are making a difference. I'm noticing a much more somber tone on facebook...people are slowly waking up.

Some will remain willfully ignorant to the bitter end...and there will be a bitter end. But that's just an emotional reaction. Denial is the most tenacious stage of grief.

You are precisely correct Tiger!!

I always enjoy your insightful posts. I agree 100%, the people working to expose the staggering level of corruption understand that cognitive dissonance is a tool that the guilty have relied upon in order to shut down any level of critical thinking.

World views are not easily shattered, especially when the side has been convinced that they have the moral high ground. Really we are talking about decades of psychological warfare that are being undone with truth.

Patience and resilience is key, memetic warfare is powerful and absolutely having an effect!

Cheers! We have much to look forward to!!

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

I wonder if any of the FBI conspirators were being blackmailed to do what they did?

new topics

top topics

<< 177  178  179    181  182  183 >>

join