It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Sessions makes HUGE announcement on FBI text messages

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+62 more 
posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Attorney General Jeff Sessions is furious about this new "problem" with some key FBI text messages between some key players inside the FBI have turned up "missing".

Apparently the messages were supposed to be delivered and now "POOF" !!

Sessions is gonna get involved in this and even more exposures will result very soon.

CUT

CHOP

BREAKING: Sessions makes HUGE announcement on FBI text messages

Republican lawmakers were outraged Saturday, when they were notified by the Justice Department that text messages exchanged during a five-month period between FBI officials Peter Strzok and Lisa Page had not been ‘preserved’ by the FBI.

“After reviewing the voluminous records on the FBI’s servers, which included over 50,000 texts, the Inspector General discovered the FBI’s system failed to retain text messages for approximately 5 months between December 14, 2017 to May 17, 2017.

“We will leave no stone unturned to confirm with certainty why these text messages are not now available to be produced and will use every technology available to determine whether the missing messages are recoverable from another source. If we are successful, we will update the congressional committees immediately.

“I have spoken to the Inspector General and a review is already underway to ascertain what occurred and to determine if these records can be recovered in any other way. If any wrongdoing were to be found to have caused this gap, appropriate legal disciplinary action measures will be taken.”

2nd "Source" ..
More than 50,000 texts exchanged between FBI officials Strzok and Page, Sessions says

More than 50,000 texts were exchanged between two FBI officials who have come under fire for exchanging anti-Trump messages during the 2016 election, Attorney General Jeff Sessions revealed Monday.

+66 more 
posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The NSA still scoops up everything.
These texts will be found, just like HRC's missing 33,000 emails.
There is going to be hell to pay, the treachery from the Dems is not going to go unpunished.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   
what are the odds? the problem i have with that statement is i lack any confidence that even if found to have been deleted on purpose, they wont do anything about. going off the investigation into hillary id say not a chance in hell anything happens. lets hope we can reach that turning point with this case
edit on 22-1-2018 by TheScale because: (no reason given)

+24 more 
posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   

I guess my biggest worry is the same as the FBI "deep State" hold overs...who's to say the NSA and the rest of these traitors arent equally covering things up?

I think it all comes down to the former POTUS involvement, at least enough to sully the name of the office beyond repair. I said it a year ago I say it now...Obama is the one being protected, not Hillary.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheScale
what are the odds? the problem i have with that statement is i lack any confidence that even if found to have been deleted on purpose, they wont do anything about.

disciplinary action measures will be taken

That usually means someone might get a slap on the wrist.

But, they can't just make this one go away. The broader implications from all of this are almost incomprehensible.

+38 more 
posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   
CNN just stated that only the "Conspiracy crowd" is interested in the Memo, Missing Texts, Dossier, etc..

I love compliments like that when they're from talking heads on the Anti-American terrorist network.

+17 more 
posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I think it is time to clean house at the FBI headquarters. An agency that is supposed to be the best at uncovering things loses a pile of text messages between two in their ranks that were probably corrupt. Maybe the text messages also included collusion between other FBI people up high in the ranks, they are hiding them. They can recover just about any erased info other servers have yet can't uncover their own?

Heads need to roll within the FBI for sure. I know, the FBI is supposed to be the best at covering their tracks and avoiding detection, but this is about an investigation that is a top ranking federal investigation. They need to find those records or fire the whole crew....no pension or retirement, possible prison sentence if they try to cover things up.

+11 more 
posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
CNN just stated that only the "Conspiracy crowd" is interested in the Memo, Missing Texts, Dossier, etc..

I love compliments like that when they're from talking heads on the Anti-American terrorist network.

CNN right on "Q" with following "Instructions".

Big Changes Coming Soon

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

After reviewing the voluminous records on the FBI’s servers, which included over 50,000 texts, the Inspector General discovered the FBI’s system failed to retain text messages for approximately 5 months between December 14, 2017 to May 17, 2017.

More than 50,000 texts were exchanged between two FBI officials who have come under fire for exchanging anti-rump messages during the 2016 election, Attorney General Jeff Sessions revealed Monday.

So this guy, who's has been economical with the truth himself, is going to get to the bottom of it all.

Besides that, one passage says, 'FBI’s servers, which included over 50,000 texts'
Your Fox link heading says, 'More than 50,000 texts were exchanged between two FBI officials'
That's two different statements, never mind that it is 10,000 texts per month.
So which is correct, Fox...y news or the first link.
We don't want false statements being made now do we?

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: EvidenceNibbler

The NSA still scoops up everything.
These texts will be found, just like HRC's missing 33,000 emails.
There is going to be hell to pay, the treachery from the Dems is not going to go unpunished.

Lol I was thinking that exact thouhgt..

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   
FBI = fidelity bravery integrity, I don't think so. More like Falsely Being Investigated, or Feeling Burnie's Indignation.
A organization in search of the fabled honor that never existed. Remember, J Edger Hover and the JFK saga. Anyone that I know, who's ever dealt with the agency came away disappointed. Covering for their own is no surprise to me. The FBI gets a vote of no confidence from the general public across the country.
This would make a great episode of the New X Files.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Armchair psychological translation: We are terrified!

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   

I have spoken to the Inspector General and a review is already underway to ascertain what occurred and to determine if these records can be recovered in any other way. If any wrongdoing were to be found to have caused this gap, appropriate legal disciplinary action measures will be taken.”

I hear Gitmo has some vacancies.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Just one of those texts that slipped through the cracks...

www.nbcnews.com...

Imagine what was deleted.

edit on 22-1-2018 by ausername because: add link

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Good for Sessions, these texts are only "missing"
I am sure they can be recovered, unless the FBI
Borrowed Hillary's bleach bit.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Members of the FBI and Justice Department’s top brass at their Washington D.C.quarters and other field offices are now using burner phones to stay under the radar of federal investigators and lawmakers, according to FBI insiders.

The shocking revelations come on the heels of news that the FBI deleted thousands of text messages between anti-Trump FBI agents before investigators could review their content.

While that is disturbing on one level, FBI and DOJ hierarchy employing the telecom habits of drug cartel bosses reaches a new low for the once-heralded federal law enforcement agency and the DOJ. And breaks federal laws as well.

“The IG is aware of this,” one FBI insider said. “They have been up on these guys for a long time.”

link

The above source in another tweet today mentioned that 3/4 FBI have been wiretapped and they were told not to release until okayed. Will look for the exact link. edit (actually the source was Thomas1774Paine who writes for the link and I cannot find the article...maybe he wasn't okayed)

edit on 22-1-2018 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Do you ever rest Xue.

I feel like you just watch the msm like a hawk just to be the first to post it here

Go Sessions

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Elementalist

Do you ever rest Xue.

Us Russian bots don't need rest.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Very nice find!! Keep up the onslaught Xue!!!

Sessions be woke?!?

S+F and 🌟 for fellow supporters 😏

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

Thats eerie and discomforting...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join