It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manhattan reported more UFO sightings than any other borough

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   
nypost.com...
By Dean Balsamini January 6, 2018 | 9:11pm | Updated

New York City, or The Big Apple, is composed of 5 Boroughs: Manhattan, Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island. Manhattan is usually called New York City and it's where City Hall is located, the Empire State Building, ditto the Chrysler Building and is where the World Trade (Twin Towers) Building stood until 9/11. The majority of the millions of tourists come to Manhattan. We are the capital of the planet. So it's not surprising that aliens want to come here also! A few sightings here have made world news.

Maybe aliens look down from their UFOs and can't believe that they're seeing millions of humans walking around. Yet, with all of claimed sightings there has never been any reports of craft below the clouds as has been reported all over the world. Not one photo, film or video of a close-approach.
I cannot offer an answer.

However, I've had my share of sightings including one video. But I've never met anyone who has had a sighting. Of course, not every one is like me as the minute I step outside I scan the sky and as I walk I glance continuously. Intersections are my favorite as I can look in 4 directions. I don't see anyone look skyward. Even from our many ballfields, most notably Yankee Stadium.

nypost.com...

Houston Street, we have a problem.

Manhattan has gone from Studio 54 to Area 51, leading the five boroughs in sightings of unidentified flying objects over the last two years, data from the National UFO Reporting Center reveals.

Otherworldly tourists have included travelers in a “round orange orb,” a crew in a “cigar-shaped” craft and even “an unknown creature” that rudely “teleported” into one New Yorker’s back yard, according to reports made to the Washington-based group.

One Manhattan true believer claimed a close encounter — just by looking outside the gym window.

Peter Davenport says:

“Good photos, reliable photos” of UFOs are “scarce” because people have just seconds to capture “objects capable of moving at tremendous speeds,” he explained.

I've been fortunate in that most of my sightings were stationery with one hauler and it so took me by surprise that I forgot I was carrying a videocam! But I did point it out to another person, THEN I remembered my camera! Too late.

So if you're planning to visit the Big Apple, look to the sky as much as you can and have your camera ready to record. When you're looking up, see beyond the skyscrapers.

edit on 1/10/2018 by Lathroper because: To correct my grammar

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Interesting topic, thanks. Exactly, it's a pretty busy place, if ETs want to know something it'd be better to target cities rather than a less than 100 people small town, those areas seem to be more associated with crop circles and "cattle mutilations". How about observing the financial district? Sachs and others have a lot of dominance over the country.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   
What gets me about UFO live trackers like MUFON is that some of the reports seem to suggest the person is either mentally unwell or mid-trip. Certain areas, like Manhattan seem to be a UFO hotspot but its undetermined whether sightings are reported by multiple witnesses or just one person.

It'd be interesting to be able to seperate the wheat from the chaff. Then the info would be of value

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Lathroper

One very valid point that skeptics make, brought up earlier in this thread, is the fact that there is sparse (sort of) photographic and video evidence of these alledged craft.

Why?

Naturally, to many, especially hardened skeptics, the conclusion that the phenomenon doesnt exist, or has explanations that dont involve intelligent control and potentially e.t. intelligence visiting Earth, are the go to ideas.

Not entirely irrational, and in many instances of scientific study, would make sense.

However, factoring in the hypothesis that, potentially, the phenomenon of UFO's does encompass the category of visiting, intelligent e.t. in advanced craft, one should probably consider:

-they are likely more knowledgeable than we are
-they have technology and potentially biological, evolutionary traits that are superior and or different than us

These two things lead me to question that, if real, the capacity for these beings to not only observe us, but to detect when being observed by us. This leads to questions regarding their stealthiness and ability to elude our senses and observations.

Bringing it full circle, the qualms people have with those that have witnessed supposed craft in our skies, with fervent questions like

"if it was really there, why didnt you take a picture or video??"

One explanation, if you have ever actually been in a genuine UFO situation (those of you out there you know who you are) it can be a remarkably profound moment, one which encapsulates your attention and awe. Recording the moment or object doesnt even cross many people's minds, especially if it is one of your first encounters. Really quite similar to the stories of how the Aztecs reacted to the sight of the Spaniard fleet of ships and white people.

Another explanation involves the information above: the e.t. are capable of knowing when they are being observed and can elude our observations and attempts to garner evidence.

I say this from not only rationale, but from personal, first hand experience.

edit on 11-1-2018 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 03:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: CreationBro

Another explanation involves the information above: the e.t. are capable of knowing when they are being observed and can elude our observations and attempts to garner evidence.

I say this from not only rationale, but from personal, first hand experience.

So if they can hide when they think we are watching them why show themselves in the first place.

Re the comment about people not being ready to take pictures of video, how many events have been shown on news on tv taken by a witness with a phone.

If you think of my first point and consider the second, then what people film as ufo's are most likely everyday objects or a natural cause.

I would like to see real evidence thats why I joined here.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

Totally reasonable questions and points.

I suppose one reason would be to introduce their presence slowly without going balls to the wall and warp in a 400 meter long ship into low earth orbit for all to see. That'd probably create quite a stir.

Also, there are likely multiple different e.t. species visiting, and even within species, potentially differing factions with different agendas and protocol.

As for the videos and pictures that do exist, where people were capable of such and had the mind to do so...

We live in a time (internet age) where information, factual information, is like a precious, long sought after commodity. This UFO/e.t. subject is probably one of the most, if not the most, important areas of research when it comes to factual knowledge.

Not only this, but because it is obviously considered such a sensitive subject to many governing bodies, agencies, and organizations, this "factual knowledge" is worth more than gold.

With something that valuable, along with difficulty in verifying the evidence as credible, origins of evidence, cgi, etc...

You get everything from attention seekers, to wishful thinkers, paid shills, disinfo agents, truth seekers, truth bringers, and so much more that the average lay person has to literally sift through a mountain of intentionally and unintenionally manufactured bullsnip just to find a kernel of solid evidence.

And even then, that evidence is often over looked because it may be as simple as a difficult to resolve "sort of disc shaped object" in the sky, of a black and white photo taken in the mid 1950's.

Personally, i think the best evidence is first hand. Sober. Of sound mind and body. Preferably with other people (multi witness). I can attest.

If youre observant enough, and i surmise, lucky enough, you may have this experience at some point (or a lot of points, as some truthfully have had).

Add on top of that conversations about this subject with people you may meet or know, and their experiences, first hand experiences, well, the dots seem to connect in a bigly way.

My long winded diatribe aside, if you really want concrete evidence, real evidence, I think you will find it. Best wishes in your journey.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 05:09 AM
link   
humanoids are watching and waiting...

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Lathroper

Has really high electromagnetic density from all the EM sources..

UFO's are also noted to be frequently seen over highways..
(high em density there too.. repeater towers.. high voltage power lines..)

UFO's are also frequently see over military bases..
(high em density there too.. military microwave & radars)

When seen in the country... often over active earthquake fault lines..
with piezo-effect.. high field stress there too...
edit on 12-1-2018 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join