It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So it's Trump VSG vs Oprah in 2020?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: EvidenceNibbler

Update, NBC deleted their Tweet.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: ausername

originally posted by: Spacespider
Let her run..
Easy win for Trump my main man

I dunno, if everyone attending her rallies gets new cars she might be impossible to defeat.

The real problem is that Oprah will be *above* criticism, unlike Hillary. The media will see that Oprah runs and wins.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I sure hope we don't have Oprah in our Whitehouse, she will have us all forced to join weight watchers.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Is Jerry Springer still around? he'd be a better bet.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

She'd fix up the school lunch program but good!

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   
please no..

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Let her run..

I dunno, if everyone attending her rallies gets new cars she might be impossible to defeat.

The real problem is that Oprah will be *above* criticism, unlike Hillary.

Seems like she's getting a lot of it already for someone just "thinking" about running for president.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Wouldn't it be utterly hilarious to watch all the Trumpkins heads explode if Oprah won 2020!

It would certainly warm the cockles of my heart to watch them get a piece of what they've been dishing out to everyone else since Trump got elected.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: EvidenceNibbler
a reply to: EvidenceNibbler

Update, NBC deleted their Tweet.

OMG! Sound the alarms! All hands on deck! RED ALERT! RED ALERT! Hit the panic buttons! Man the cannons! Hoist the sails and sand the decks! Shields to full! Proton torpedoes at the ready!

SOMEONE DELETED A TWEET!!!!

THE END OF THE WORLD IS NIGH!

ABANDON SHIP! ABANDON SHIP! Women and children first.......

Lol.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties
Wouldn't it be utterly hilarious to watch all the Trumpkins heads explode if Oprah won 2020!

It would certainly warm the cockles of my heart to watch them get a piece of what they've been dishing out to everyone else since Trump got elected.

Yearh she will ban all white people in US and remove all borders and security and it would be illegal to even look in the eyes of females.. you would get castrated in public be a angry metoo mob.

Fun times

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Yearh she will ban all white people in US and remove all borders and security and it would be illegal to even look in the eyes of females.. you would get castrated in public be a angry metoo mob.

Fun times

I'm going to assume that's the joke that I hope it is.

If not then God help us all, humanity is doomed with voters like you.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Let her run..

The real problem is that Oprah will be *above* criticism, unlike Hillary.

Seems like she's getting a lot of it already for someone just "thinking" about running for president.

I've yet to see criticisms that won't work fully in her favor.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

They will certainly try to put her on that pedestal like they did Obama. I wonder how many would fall for it the second time around though.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I'd really love if someone could explain to me what people's problem with Oprah is that you rail so hard against her running for Prez.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

They will certainly try to put her on that pedestal like they did Obama. I wonder how many would fall for it the second time around though.

I think just as many.

Unlike Obama, Oprah is likable and familiar. Plus, black voters will actually turn out to vote for Oprah, unlike HIllary.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   

What I know of Oprah has led me to believe that she is smart, savvy, and sassy! I have never seen where she would be stupid enough to run for President, especially in 2020. If anything, she is more a political supporter and will do more good by staying out of the political limelight.

She worked hard to build her reputation and wealth. Trump didn't work as hard, so had no real clue the value of such. Two different worlds. As she gets older, she perhaps may not care...if that the case....A smarter candidate will wait for the 2024 election.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   

I think just as many.

Unlike Obama, Oprah is likable and familiar. Plus, black voters will actually turn out to vote for Oprah, unlike HIllary.

Obama was plenty likable. He had charisma. I can give him that. He could be very charming when he wanted to be.

Oprah is better at it. There are stories about her behind the scenes though. I'm not talking about scandal type things, just more like Scrooge type things. In all fairness, people who have built the sorts of empires she has out of nothing do tend to have those kinds of attitudes about work and toward their underlings though.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   

a reply to: ketsuko

I'd really love if someone could explain to me what people's problem with Oprah is that you rail so hard against her running for Prez.

I got really, really tired of being told that I couldn't possible have principled objections to Obama era policy on its merits. I just didn't like it because he was black.

You tell me that the same tired canards won't be resurrected for an Oprah presidency. "You just don't like cause she's a black woman!"

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

I would think it's a job she would not want, too.

But then I saw that her "friends" have stated she's been thinking about it for months: President Winfrey: Oprah is 'actively thinking' about running for president and has been discussing the idea for months, reveal friends after her Golden Globes speech brought crowd to tears

Stedman said she would absolutely run if the people wanted her, too.

So, I am taking this very seriously. I expect her to run.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Obama was plenty likable. He had charisma.

I just never saw it. I heard people say he was charismatic, but I could never see it.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join