It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DOJ deal gives Nunes access to 'all' documents, witnesses sought in Russia probe

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: whywhynot

originally posted by: luthier

a reply to: luthier

Just keep telling yourself that, it will make the end game easier for you.

That doesn't even make sense.

But nice way to be mysterious and cryptic.

Another from the think tank that thinks Wray, Sessions, and Rodstein all trump picks were keeping this information secret from Nunes..

It can't possibly be the on going investigations and the problem they had with leaks....

Don’t worry, this is all going down soon. By year’s end you will be so sad.

What would I be sad over?

A year how convenient, like the two weeks a contractor gives you when he estimates how long until the project is over?

edit on 4-1-2018 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Life is not as you see it.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: whywhynot

Ooh another good meaningless statement.

I just got chills...

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 10:45 PM
link   

leaks no leaks they have no right to withhold info from congress
they dont get to comply when they choose to

i think they have not complied to cover their asses
i think the doj and fbi was weaponized by the former administration against their political enemies
the truth will come out

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

You keep saying this but it makes absolutely no sense unless Trump's own picks are part of the Obama plot to weaponize the doj and fbi.

Zero sense. Either trump was fooled, he wants to out his own picks as dirty, or your way off base.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Everyone is avoiding my question.

Is the theory that Wray, Sessions, and Rodstein were hiding this information from Nunes because they are dirty?

Really? It’s sooo simple but just you don’t think that you have hit upon anything super duper let me enlighten you.

The President doesn’t want to press his political appointees to pry info out of the obstructing federal employees that have been promoting their leftist agenda for the 2 terms of the little “O” guy. So he artfully waits for the system of our constitution to work. And it is.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 10:56 PM
link   

so the names you mentioned are personally going to go get the documents themselves?
you are just ridiculous

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 11:04 PM
link   

They did didn't they?

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Is the theory that Wray, Sessions, and Rodstein were hiding this information from Nunes because they are dirty?

Really? It’s sooo simple but just you don’t think that you have hit upon anything super duper let me enlighten you.

The President doesn’t want to press his political appointees to pry info out of the obstructing federal employees that have been promoting their leftist agenda for the 2 terms of the little “O” guy. So he artfully waits for the system of our constitution to work. And it is.

Right...

But nunes was pressing not trumpster..

I think you're the one who will be crying when it turns out trump isn't playing 4 d chess..

Personally I have zero attachment or faith in any of these morons. When something actually happens let me know.

Right now I hear a lot of common narrative which leads me to believe you have been programmed and have confirmation bias.

I mean I actually hope you are right. Because the scum needs to be bleacher out. But I ain't buying it. [

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   

so when congress wants documents from the fbi, the fbi direvtor himself goes and fetches those?
really
really

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 11:14 PM
link   

After months of inquiry he didn't think to get a hold of him?

Really

Really

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 11:16 PM
link   

so until you understand how that process works this discussion is pointless

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 11:24 PM
link   

I guess so,.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 11:37 PM
link   

The FBI and Justice Department did not respond to the initial request for records and the committee has now given them until Sept. 14 to comply. If the records are not provided, FBI Director Christopher Wray and Attorney General Jeff Sessions will be directed to appear before the committee to answer questions.

www.foxnews.com...

The House intelligence committee reportedly issued subpoenas to Wray and Rosenstein in August – with a deadline to comply in September – requesting records related to the bureau’s relationship with former British spy Christopher Steele who produced the salacious yet unverified “dossier”.

Both agencies refused to comply with the issued subpoenas until now, according to Reuters, because the FBI was in the process of conducting their investigation, as supervised by Special Counsel Robert Mueller.

www.foxnews.com...

Now what do you have?

Grandstanding.

This was fun.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 11:39 PM
link   

so congress does not have oversight?

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

so congress does not have oversight?

And on to the next strawman before addressing your mistake and lack of knowledge about the process you grilled me on...

Nice. You have a future in politics.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 11:59 PM
link   

no
Congress went through the steps they have to obtain oversight
Congress oversight does not stop because the doj or fbi is doing their job

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 12:04 AM
link   

So dumb dumb Devin didn't know the information was part of the investigarion?

Or was it a public cherade?

I am having trouble following your changing argument.

So Wray did know he got a subpoena so he should have known...sessions knew...

So it went way passed September. Or did they meet then and he was told about the information is part of an investigation and you just had to recuse yourself for a few weeks for getting excited about the last info you saw...

My guess is this is a total partisan bs fest as far as the dossier.

Just like half of the Russian crap from the dems.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 12:21 AM
link   
While the FBI understandably is/was reluctant to share information regarding an ongoing investigation, particularly a politically-loaded one, that isn't their prerogative. Congressional oversight doesn't go on hiatus over ongoing investigations.
This sort of internal pissing match isn't extremely uncommon. Struggles between the three branches happen all the time.

Almost everything that happens in Congress is grandstanding. That doesn't mean the FBI wasn't resisting release of information. Nor does it mean it was legally justified. Contempt of Congress is a real thing, and it's sort of nebulous, so you're playing with fire.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Because you've established yourself as a hack, why bother with one?

Plus, you've smoked your brains loose, can't hold a discussion, now can we?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join