It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unidentified wounds found on slaughtered farm animals

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   
while the article says that the wounds were unidentified, i am leaning towards sick individuals who did this. feel for the family! any one from arkansas know more about this story?

www.kansascity.com...

www.rawstory.com... ments=disqus

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: blackthorne

What do they mean by unidentified wounds? My guess is that someone just got a hunting kit for Christmas and wanted to try it out.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   

I'm having a tough time believing there isn't something hinky about this.

The animals that were killed? Especially alpacas? They're not going to just let anyone come up to them, especially at night, to kill them. Alpacas are known to protect herds - against any and all predators including 'man'.

The report didn't describe the wounds. Just the animals were laying there dying in the pen.

Yeah, well, something just isn't right about this.

The other animals would have had a FIT - make a commotion - and with all those animals? Where's the farm dog?

I can't believe the owners wouldn't have heard something.

Inside job I'm thinking - someone who knows the family and the animals?

Or something even worst - satan worship?

I've had farm animals all my life and unless these animals were drugged? Or baited with food? I just don't know how it could have been done - even then.

I mean you're not going to wound an animal unto death and just have the others stick around to wait their turn.

Something really fishy here for sure.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   
if you had been around farm animals then you would know it would be quite easy to go out into a field at night and kill many animals without causing very much commotion you ovesly never went cow tipping .
they just stand there sleeping untill you push them over you can do it ten times the cows just get back up and go back to sleeping .
But hey you been around farm animals so you know this . Your not going to start stampedes at 1 am with domesticated animals

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

I hope you're being sarcastic as:

1) The only 'real' cow tipping is done with ropes (or just in your head).

2) How about you come down to my place and I'll have you walk in with my llamas and see how far you get - day or night. You'll have to sign a waiver and have a living will first though.

Happy New Year
edit on 0853Wednesday201813 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   
nm

edit on 3-1-2018 by 2Faced because: wrong place

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: midnightstar
if you had been around farm animals then you would know it would be quite easy to go out into a field at night and kill many animals without causing very much commotion you ovesly never went cow tipping .
they just stand there sleeping untill you push them over you can do it ten times the cows just get back up and go back to sleeping .
But hey you been around farm animals so you know this . Your not going to start stampedes at 1 am with domesticated animals

I smell some bovine excrement here, obviously....

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Dyson spheres are a nonsense.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I have seen these wounds before it is the work of Ninja!

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: midnightstar

Urban myth. Ever try it?

Oh, and horses sleep standing up. Cows lie down.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrapAsUsual
Dyson spheres are a nonsense.

Agreed. If you have enough raw power control to build one, you don't need to build one.

top topics

join