It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President tweets he has a bigger more powerful nuclear button

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Oh me too, it's entertaining as hell.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Sapphire

absolutely a terrorist,

I`m a firm believer in the old adage: " an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure"

hasn`t history seen the rise of enough tyrants for us to finally learn from history and put an end to a budding tyrant before he becomes a full fledged menace to the civilized world?

I think so.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: jacobe001

originally posted by: Krakatoa
It was pure industrial and economic strength....period. We bankrupted them from a position of strength.

With other peoples money though.
Imagine if the Soviet Union had the world as their piggy bank.

SO...I mean that. It worked did it not? It was a winning strategy. There was no appeasement there....none. There was negotiations, yes, but that is not appeasement. Negotiating from a position of strength is just what this particular POTUS understands all too well. And one of the traits that got him elected to that position.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Kim Jong needs his own twitter...

Untimely baby-man Donald Trump expresses button envy, showing complete inability to use it or comprehend one, in sophomoric metaphorical conclusion.

Or did he type that??! hahahaha
edit on 2-1-2018 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

The biggest button of them all.

Nah....it was this one...

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: kosmicjack
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Puhlease. Strong people do not respond publicly to weak people. They ignore them and quietly crush them.

Neat analogy....Obama must have sucked for you with all his ISIS empty speak for how many years?....and yet Trump wipes them clean in a year.

It's nice for a leader to be a leader and not just empty words...

Go and have a look at the maps of ISIS-controlled territory in Iraq and Syria. ISIS was on the back foot ever since the US intervened in Kobane, which was under Obama's term. Trump finished what Obama started. ISIS was already well on its way to defeat because of Obama.

Don't rewrite history.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

originally posted by: SocratesJohnson
I love when alpha male Trump triggers the betas.

All of the world can see how well Bata Obama’s strongly written letter worked with North Korea.

I love when betas fawn over "alphas" on Internet forums.

Or "pawn" over them.....

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Puhlease. Strong people do not respond publicly to weak people. They ignore them and quietly crush them.

Precisely. It's stupid to tip your hand and it's a waste of energy.

If you have the strength, you don't waste it on talk. You act and stop them in their tracks. This isn't stopping anything, it's escalating.

Actually, what he appears to be doing is playing a game of "money wins" where you threaten taking away their money. Parents often try to use that on kids (only to find out that it doesn't work with many kids) and corporations have tried it as well (only to find out that it's not the optimal strategy.)

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   
The question on everyone's lips is...which country has the bigger idiot.

link   
a reply to: daaskapital

because of Obama or because of the Russian?

link   

No winner declared in All Korea Archery finals, as arrow fired by Marshal Kim Jong-Un completely destroys target, making accuracy determination impossible.

twitter.com...

Holy crap their twitter is even better than trumps hahaha

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: bluechevytree
a reply to: Sapphire

absolutely a terrorist,

I`m a firm believer in the old adage: " an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure"

hasn`t history seen the rise of enough tyrants for us to finally learn from history and put an end to a budding tyrant before he becomes a full fledged menace to the civilized world?

I think so.

The current idiots in charge can't see past their fake contacts. They think they've won, but they have not. And they never will. Losers will always be losers, and idiots will forever be idiots. It's written in the stars. If Karma in fact exists,or what i'd describe as, what you do to others, will come back to you 50 fold, then the next life will be filled with misery pain and endless infliction.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

No, trump takes those honors.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Oh yay! Definitely not a thread without your input!

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Srsly last one;

US city of Los Angeles is upgraded from secondary to primary missile target upon news that "millennial Youtube celebrity" Logan Paul is resident.

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

Precisely. It's stupid to tip your hand and it's a waste of energy.

If you have the strength, you don't waste it on talk. You act and stop them in their tracks. This isn't stopping anything, it's escalating.

Actually, what he appears to be doing is playing a game of "money wins" where you threaten taking away their money. Parents often try to use that on kids (only to find out that it doesn't work with many kids) and corporations have tried it as well (only to find out that it's not the optimal strategy.)

So you opine he should just strike and shut Kim up?

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Man, that should be a thread. Monitor and input daily!

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

so, you`re not one of those ATS people who demands " pic`s or it didn`t happen"
lil kim says he has nukes that can destroy America and the world and you believe him?

maybe trump and American intell know that lil kim is a paper tiger like saddam was so trump is daring lil kim to do something that trump knows kim can`t do to make a fool of him.

trump isn`t tipping his hand Americas nuclear war capabilities aren`t exactly a secret to anyone

edit on 2-1-2018 by bluechevytree because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

That's got some funny stuff. I started reading it and couldn't stop. Here's a fav:

DPRK News Service‏ @DPRK_News · 7 Dec 2017

US refuses to send Olympic athletes to Olympics, in attempt to appease Russian Masters and avoid 30-time gold medal winner Marshall Kim Jong-Un

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

apparently that ufo vid from the cia is actually a north korean stealth drone called red thunder...

i think i need a twitter and to follow NK

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join