It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let`s get acquainted!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Let me introduce myself. My name is Monica. I`m a professional hairstylist and a women success coach. I write about new styling tools, hair products, and the latest things in hairdressing on my blog: SNIPPED
Let`s get acquainted!
edit on 2-1-2018 by DrumsRfun because: snipped website

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: MonicaDavis

Welcome to ATS Monica - I bet it is interesting being a hairstylist since you get to speak with people throughout the day about various things in life. Looking forward to hearing from you here on the forums. Happy New Year.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Are you a bot? Something fishy here.

You should not be advertising here. Pay them if you want to advertise. It's community abuse and is punishable with 10 years solitary in a vat of smelly fishes.

Where's the Five O? Book Em, Danno!

If you are real then please can you cut my hair, beard and nails because I can't possibly go out looking like this!

Just covering everything at every angle like Sherlock Gnomez! Can't be too careful these days, Uh Huh!

edit on 2-1-2018 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   
"Introduction Forum Reminder" from SkepticOverlord.

While we certainly want to encourage and promote the online efforts of our members, there are some restrictions we need to ask everyone to follow. First and foremost, do not create a post promoting your website, as our terms & conditions require you to ask permission first. Generally, it's "poor board manners" for a new member to immediately promote their website in your first introduction post. Simply tell us your interests and how you came to ATS.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 1 2 2018 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Hello Monica, what brings you here?

Re: the ad comments, I clicked the link and hair care and life coaching seems to be a pretty niche market. If you were just here to advertise, I'd say you missed the target market by a mile with this bunch.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

Damn, I just clicked on the link.

Looks like the OP owes TAN some $$$

20a) Unauthorized Marketing: ATTENTION MARKETERS: You will not engage in efforts of viral or "stealth marketing" on these discussion boards without prior approval of TAN. If marketing activity for the promotion of any other commercial entity outside of these boards is discovered you agree that you are responsible for paying TAN $2.00 US for each "thread view"of the thread(s) in which your marketing messages are contained. Your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Membership for joining these discussion boards signifies your approval of these payment terms.

Terms and Conditions
edit on 1 2 2018 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   
But I'm bald.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

No way

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

I'm a white supremacist for effs sake

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96
I guess that makes all us sane folk skinheads don't it?
Perhaps she could give us all a good turtle waxing so our noggins shine extra bright!

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   

hey Monica!

wish you a lot of fun around here!

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Greetings Monica I discuss ordo ab chao themes

join