It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 53
<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

I can't for the sake of me find more words for certain debates.

Or maybe i should beat around the bush more

Or just add more paragraphs

edit on 5-5-2021 by Terpene because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 06:00 PM
link   
It's funny how my first contact with ATS was mainly through mobile and i had no concerns about an avatar, all posts are the same, the whole shabang is worth nothing on mobile. I actually like that...

But after spending some time on desktop, i noticed that some posts although short, concise and important to the discussion were kind of lost between one liners occupying lots of space... It took me some time to understand what i was looking at...

And that's how i ended up here, begging for a fancy mini profile as to not get lost with my short, concise, and important one liners

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Howayiz all doing yiz creative ATS'ers.

Im looking to get just a couple of colour changes to my avatar.

I want him to have the actual colours of the Irish football team, which are as follows.
The jersey in green. The shorts in white and the socks in green. The shade of the green which are on him now is bang on perfect.
Also on the word 'champion' the colours are upside down i.e. the Irish flag is green, white, orange. Can they be re-arranged to that please.
I know on the top the words 'ATS fantasy football' is in backwards in the colours but i'd rather leave that the way it is. Reason being the politics of Ireland. Im from the Republic of Ireland which is green. White is for peace. Orange is for Ulster which is the North of Ireland. So i dont want the word 'football' in orange coz its a large word and orange would be eye catching. The orange men of Ulster dont want a united Ireland and i shouldnt say anymore im rambling on.

Thanks in advance. I cant remember who created my avatar if that matters

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Peace

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: DellaBrown

I didn't know what to expect, and I love it!!! Out of curiosity, how long did that take you?

Couple of things...

The drops are conceived to be water, building up on the dichotomy theme...
That bump on the heart Is important, maybe it could be a little more obvious...
The tetrahedrons like the other symmetric elements would have complementary colors. Maybe have 11 shades of red filling the organic looking cell, and 11 shades of green filling the mechanic looking cell?

I hope I'm not stretching the hospitality...

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

I just took your original artwork and used it as the background to fill in the different elements. It didn't take too long since it is only the rough draft. I really appreciate your input and will get on it right away.

Peace
edit on 17-5-2021 by DellaBrown because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 06:06 AM
link   

so glad this is going somewhere

Do you think it is possible to keep the black and white helix running down all the way into the sky, so no matter how large my post is it will just keep the helix going???

I will just tell you what I was thinking when I painted... the two tetrahedrons were thought to get pulled one out and the other into the earth, but without a sectional view it is hard to visualize.
Another thing: it wasn't meant to be a pyramid with square base, it was meant to be a tetrahedron.
That would be a nice touch if you fix it but is by no means necessary!

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 06:43 AM
link   

I can let the black and white helix run to the bottom of your avatar but after 1600 pixels the avatar will repeat.

I can let make the bottom and top part line up so you will get an infinite helix.

I'm sorry I didn't recognize the two tetrahedrons and indeed took them as pyramids. I will correct those..

Peace

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Oh! No you made everything as by my template. It was me that painted it many moons ago, and then I painted it as a pyramid...
I didn’t know better at the time, sorry for the inconvenience, and thank you so much for your effort.

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: DellaBrown

I can let the black and white helix run to the bottom of your avatar but after 1600 pixels the avatar will repeat.

I can let make the bottom and top part line up, so you will get an infinite helix.

That could look neat. You think it would be possible to make the strings widen up at the end and beginning, so that they fill the whole width. And we get a black and white bar where they join? I'm just wondering if it is important to be able to read my moniker, that bar could make sure of that.

But will it look good

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

Oh! No you made everything as by my template.

Well...

I would change the position of most facial feature in a Picasso (if it were up to me) but that would destroy the original intend of the artist.

I followed every original line of your drawing which present a lot of difficulties when filling them up.

For instance, if I can just replace the tree with a stock tree it will drastically change the outcome...

So it is entirely your call what you would like to see.

Peace
edit on 17-5-2021 by DellaBrown because: spelling

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

Just checking to see if I got it correct with the colors...

Let me know.

Peace

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 03:19 PM
link   

YES !!! Thats bang on perfect.

Amazing thank you so much new friend

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

Glad I could help you out.

Peace

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 04:03 PM
link   

i had a lengthy post describing what i meant then i thought i`ll just paint it, now 2 hours later i lost the post
and only painted the helix

just to give you an idea of where my head was going

the first draft is fine. from disposition and everyting, just the few suggestions I made.
keep the cells with their color from second draft.
the heart is one object, same color as in first draft is fine, the center of the bump circle could be slightly higher so it touches perpendicular to the two... ah I drew it... lol that`s what I thought before i lost the post with the helixes description...

the tetrahedron??? did you put two pyramids together forming a cube? it is the first platonic solid. complementary of yellow is blue, that put into your first draft, the helix and I think we`re dandy...

ahh if i read this I sound picky as hell... just tell me if it`s too much

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 04:11 PM
link   

That is a fantastic visual you created!!!

I'll get on it right away!!

Don't worry about being picky (which you are not), it is your avatar and we'll keep at it untill you are 100% satisfied.

I'll get back to you as soon as possible...first some zzz's

Peace

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Okay...let's see if all the elements are in the right place/color/shape...

Peace

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Nice we are getting there

The eye is missing...
the drops should be blue...
The glow effect on the tetrahedron was nice
The white helix should penetrate the rock and go behind, the black should penetrate the rock and come to the front.
maybe there could be some peble falling of the rock down, to give like a feel for a center column, where we can visualise the helix better, where it can at times be behind some falling rocks and and then in the front. Like that we might get a better sense of the 3d aspect. Now it looks like a sinewave.
Although it is the same but that we leafe for another thread

now I also know who you are...

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Adding the eye...check
blood drops blue...check
Glow effect back on the tetrahedron...check
White and black helix more in and out...check
falling rocks...check

I'll go and work that out for you

Peace

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Should there be more or less rocks falling?

Peace

top topics

<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join