It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cliff High of HalfPastHuman gives prediction for 2018 and beyond

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   
This was an interview by USA Watchdog done a week or so ago.

ATSers used to post about him alot when I first got here but became disillusioned. Think he has his process of digital linguistics, as he calls it, down much better. While still not perfect his predictions are much better and bitcoin did exactly what he said it would do the last time I listen which was last summer.

He talks about the continued political scene the first about 20 minutes then gets into the market... particularly bitcoin. So if it is a slow night, have a listen.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Interesting, (with my great ambivalence), although I do like the sound of the "soaring twenties". (I would prefer that mean flying cars, though.)

Sure to send the bitcoin folks into a buying frenzy, ya think? $100,000 in 2018?
Wow.

And suing the news media for 'consumer fraud"? That might be veeeery interesting. I wonder if they will include class actions suits?

Happy New Year Dear Liveandlearn!

edit on 1/1/2018 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

That consumer fraud seems brilliant. If nothing else perhaps someone will remember this and start the ball rolling...but probably going to have to be something big or obviously repetitive.

Think I have to learn how to buy bitcoin.

Thanks and best wishes to you for the coming year/s

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Could you post a summary of his predictions in this video I can't watch? 😃

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 12:13 AM
link   
$1000 silver!

LOL.

As if.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
I first got here but became disillusioned

Same here. How can we know if he is not simply foretelling events giving to him by TPTB for their New World Order ?

As soon as he started on Bitcoin that was it. He is simply a puppet to promote a new one world cashless currency that is only a few steps away from the Mark of the Beast.

Lets say he is correct and alien technology is fully disclosed. What if that technology can only be used by people who have the Mark. Everyone will be begging to be chipped.

If Bitcoin was good, from God and for mankind, why is it inaccessible to people like the 'untouchables' in India, or the war torn poor people in Africa ?

Bitcoin will do very nicely right after an EMP blast - NOT.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl
Could you post a summary of his predictions in this video I can't watch? 😃

There is a little info at the link above. I have pm'd you in case you don't see this

Otherwise what is mentioned is things he was correct about last summer with updates

Up to 1/3 of congress will be in trouble. Media gets worse and CNN may not be around in a couple of years or totally transformed. Sexual allegations continue and peake near end of 2018 with pedo involved. Bitcoin goes to 64 to 100K but other crypto's my move a higher percentage.

I have listened twice and that is all I can remember.

L&L

new topics

top topics

join