It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So there are some great games on today, Who will win.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Two big games today and lord knows I want OU to come out on top. Though I cant help but think that OU will #it up and all my hope will be lost. ///if that happens I may need a support group. Are any willing? Also please place your bets
edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: Spelling

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou
Georgia been givin the heat with only 3 defensive linemen in the box all year. That 16 year freshman QB for OU (isnt he a little old for college football anyway ?) better learn how to pray n slide....maybe soak himself in Joy dishwashing detergent. That will help..

edit on 1/1/18 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Anybody but Alabama.
Can't stand them but I don't really care about the others.
My big ten is out.

I would love to see the results of a tournament with every ncaa football team taking a pop quiz on the crap they should be learning in school.

It would be fun to see how many national titles Alabama, Ohio state, Clemson, etc etc etc would win....lol

Student athletes.....ha

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   

I'm pulling for Michigan and UCF, would love to see the Big Ten run the table for bowl games. I would like to see LSU beat Notre Dame. OK and Georgia I'm pulling for Georgia, they need some love. Better team than most people think. I just hope whoever wins between these team can beat Alabama or Clemson. I think Alabama will beat Clemson though.
My team the Badgers won already, so I'm happy.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Sooner born sooner bred when I die Ill be sooner dead.
Go OU.

Bulldawgs crying everywhere tonight.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1
Sooner born sooner bred when I die Ill be sooner dead.
Go OU.

Bulldawgs crying everywhere tonight.

Read my post.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Looks like the Sooners did about what I expected. Not enough defense in the Big 12 these days.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Showbox is one of the most awesome applications allowing users to download or free stream TV shows and movies. If any problem regarding Showbox Error please visit our website.

new topics

top topics

join