It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your musical wishes/predictions to ATS

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

WTF did I just watch there??? I'm speechless!! I...I...I literally don't know what to say.

Hang on, while I go back and carefully re-read the warning label on that cold medicine I took earlier. I don't recall it saying anything about vivid hallucinations, but I'm gonna' check it again!

I don't know if I just watched one of the best performances ever, or the most bizarre-O thing I've ever seen in my life! I had this sudden urge to go jump out the window, and knit my dog a sweater, both at the exact same time. And somewhere in there the burning desire to go change the oil in my car popped in and out a few times.

Excuse me while I go scream vulgar non-sequiturs at imaginary strangers...standing on my lawn.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Exactly

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I'm riding the big bus in 18, without so much androgyny!

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Chant to Shiva.

www.bollymeaning.com...
edit on 30-12-2017 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

BUT...can she sing?

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Thanks so much guys,will have lotsa fun through out the day listening and watching as i get to my pc

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Your idea is the best
this had me giggling dementedly

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   

There were a lot of kids in the audience. The guy's jumper was a little too much information around the package area for a kid audience. Obviously I simply do not understand European culture.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

There were a lot of kids in the audience. The guy's jumper was a little too much information around the package area for a kid audience. Obviously I simply do not understand European culture.

Perhaps we are not focusing on things like a package.. and we are not censuring everything in reality.. lets just be humans

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 03:51 AM
link   

You know, I didn't even listen to that 2nd one (cuz I was so busy cleaning up the mess from jumping out the window on the first one), but HOLY CRAP!!

What, did you find the two most bizzare-O videos on the Interwebz to post????

That 2nd one scared my dogs even! My Australian Cattle Dog actually started growling, and he never growls at anything!

I don't think I'll ever be the same after tonight!

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

Already came true!

Ok, I confess I had heard some faint rumors...

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Hoping..

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Also,musical gals+guys of ATS..the girl singing with Ruud in the beginning of the above vid..what is her name? Is it Nance Coolen? Because for Stay-C a search is pretty much useless,it always leads back to the pages of the delectable most yummy Ruud van Rijn?

What i'm getting at,is a sort of Maybe,very Maybe genuine Mandela effect. But first i want to know,what do you Remember about the women in the vid? About the group in general?
edit on 8-1-2018 by Raxoxane because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join