It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Deep State File Dump. (-Happy Christmas!)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Did anyone even bother to visit chronicle.su? It's clearly a satire site. Even if it weren't blatantly false, why would Arrange go to such a small, unknown site with this massive dump.

I thought ATS had standards but apparently some people are willing to believe anything that supports their worldview regardless of the source.

link   

originally posted by: stormcell

originally posted by: Grambler
I know next to nothing about computers.

So I was wondering is 65gb a large number? How does this compare to other wikileaks dumps?

This is small compared to their previous leaks:
www.ibtimes.com...

About a third might be database information. while the rest is either basic text (1 byte = 1 character, 2k = 1 page, 2mbytes=1000 pages, etc...) or scanned in data in JPG/PNG format which is compressed.

Thats the small file. The big one is massive 700 Terabytes Thats massive. would take me a very long time to DL that.

link   

originally posted by: SocratesJohnson
look at the twitter, it says "@altAssange" , it's a fake

on the flip side, if someone was going to kill your family and the only way you could save them, was by making sexy time with either a goat or Hillary Clinton, which one would you pick??

edit on 26-12-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
Did anyone even bother to visit chronicle.su? It's clearly a satire site. Even if it weren't blatantly false, why would Arrange go to such a small, unknown site with this massive dump.

I thought ATS had standards but apparently some people are willing to believe anything that supports their worldview regardless of the source.

Yes it may have been prudent on your part to reserve your comment until the downloads are complete and you could make a non bias judgment. Instead I fund you would prefer to reinforce your judgement without looking at all the evidence. Your choice.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

This seems to be him now. It's the one I was lead to......

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

If he used a pgp key we not have the problem of i.d Thanks for that. If this is not the leak. Then where is it. Its due.!

Happy days

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Highly doubt taking out the Deep State will change anything since there are probably bigger players out there that nobody even know about.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   

I didn't say the 65gb torrent wasn't legit (although everyone should definitely be cautious). But 65gb is hardly 700tb. Hell, who would even be able to download that much? There may be a data dump but I can guarantee you right now that everything posted on chronicle.su is fiction.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Its not just the deep state thats being taken out. There a whole lot more. Wheres George Soros.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   

I didn't say the 65gb torrent wasn't legit (although everyone should definitely be cautious). But 65gb is hardly 700tb. Hell, who would even be able to download that much? There may be a data dump but I can guarantee you right now that everything posted on chronicle.su is fiction.

Yes and this is why such a big file would be posted in sections. Lets wait and see. WL said there would be a Christmas present.

:-)

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   

No one is believing anything yet I didn't think? That's the point of the thread no? OP has brought some info to ATS. OP doesnt know if legit or not.
Seems like peeps are trying to figure out if its genuine.. How is that believing anything that supports your worldview?

Considering the timing and nature of info, as well as the incidents surrounding this, it wouldnt surprise me if this was the case.

However given how WL and JA have yet to address this dump in anyway is interesting - that's the part that makes me go hmm.. Maybe they're waiting for the right time who knows..

Doesn't mean to say the dump of 700 terabytes (which is ginormous!) Hasn't been dumped..

Until we have enough solid evidence either way no one can say for sure. I know WL hasn't done a dump in a while so I think we're due one..

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Did anyone even bother to visit chronicle.su?

Apparently, since I made a post in this thread indicating that I did check it out and how far out their claims are.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Obama made 37+ million as president? The f#ck? How? I knew about the Clintons making bank but Obama....

link   

Still very cautious but that account is the one acting most like him and outing the other accounts. Time will tell.....

link   

Kissinger and other Globalists are still around.

I believe that the Deep State and a few other entities are just fall guys so that the bigger players can continue as planned.

There was a thread about how the TPTB orchestrated the French Revolution to replace the Aristocracy with a new Elite.

I'm pretty sure they are doing the same with Trump when he destroys the old guard.
edit on 12/26/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   

The part in the last paragraph about Osama bin Laden being on the Clinton Foundation payroll for most of his life doesn't even make sense. The CF didn't even exist prior to 1997. OBL was 40 years old then. He was "supposedly" killed in 2011.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal

Kissinger and other Globalists is still around.

I believe that the Deep State and a few other entities are just fall guys so that the bigger players can continue as planned.

There was a thread about how the TPTB orchestrated the French Revolution to replace the Aristocracy with a new Elite.

I'm pretty sure they are doing the same with Trump when he destroys the old guard.

It has never been tried before. The threat is global and we don't know if other nations are involved to destroy the deep sate. Something is definitely up that's for sure.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Looks like Fakery "@AltAssange " and no information on wikile@ks or other common sources.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
Lets wait and see. WL said there would be a Christmas present.

There is nothing on WL.

If WL hasn't uploaded anything then what download are we supposedly waiting for?

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Thinking about 700 terabytes.... that's getting really close to a Petabyte. If they did have 700 terabytes worth of data ready to download no average or above average user could. You would need a huge server or multiple huge servers just to house that data. If it's truly 700 TB of data it would have to be in packages of lesser file sizes or have some hella compression software.

~Morpheus

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join