It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof That FBI Is Stalling And Covering Up Las Vegas Shooter Motive?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 03:56 AM
link   
There was a great thread 4 days ago, about a tweet from investigative journalist, Laura Loomer, who mentioned that Stephen Paddock's psychiatrist is a DHS government employee. This morning, I just read a story on FOX news, that the FBI won't brief the public on a possible motive, until their investigative report is released next October.

Be prepared to wait a while – possibly until next October – the chief of the FBI’s Las Vegas office revealed this week during an interview in which he said the agency probably wouldn't brief the public until their report is released sometime before the tragedy’s first anniversary.

Rouse said reports from other agencies investigating the mass shooting will be released at different times, but the FBI’s one is “focusing a large part on the why” which is “what everybody wants to know.”

www.foxnews.com...

LMAO...like the FBI doesn't already know "the why." They're trying to manufacture a solid cover-up, just like they did with Hillary Clinton's criminal misdeeds. How the hell can we trust anything that the FBI says? It would seem that they're still just as corrupt as they were when president Obuma was in office:

Second, the president must use every resource at his disposal to prosecute the almost-seditious abuses of power by lawless Clinton-Obama FBI and NSA apparatchiks who:

4) Fabricated and instigated false allegations about foreign state collusion implicating the president’s election campaign and family members, and

5) Perpetuated this massive criminal fraud on the American people for nearly a full year by manipulating and abusing the investigatory and prosecutorial powers of the Department of Justice.

Obama’s Justice Department and Mueller’s FBI knowingly kept Congress and the American people in the dark about Russia’s significant and illegal manipulations involving American uranium companies and the highest officials of American government, first and foremost among them U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton. The result was that the Clintons’ criminal treason, in collusion with Russian nuclear criminals, went full steam ahead, unperturbed.

nworeport.me...

OK, I'm ready for some scolding, from the naive, "you're seeing conspiracy where none exist" crowd.
edit on 12/23/2017 by shawmanfromny because: grammar

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 04:05 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

To me this was a post of two halves. It started with relevant info on the LV shooting and then went off on a tangent about election stuff, which could have been left out.

Something stinks about the LV case, that's for sure. I read every post about it with the hope that something new has come to light...

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Seems like an awful long time just to determine and release the motive. How could they project that it would take until just before the 1st anniversary?

Smells fishy indeed...

S+F

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 05:01 AM
link   

They're trying to manufacture a solid cover-up, just like they did with Hillary Clinton's criminal misdeeds. How the hell can we trust anything that the FBI says? It would seem that they're still just as corrupt as they were when president Obuma was in office:

I think you're right on the money there... just not the way you think!

Hillary wasn't in charge... Hillary wasn't the boss of anything... Hillary took her marching orders -- she didn't give any marching orders... Hillary did nothing alone... But Hillary's getting ALL the blame...

Pay no attention to the men behind the curtain!!!

The FBI is definitely trying to come up with a solid cover, but it's not to protect any lone gunman. They know exactly how and why this went down, and they're doing everything they can to make sure we don't know.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 05:03 AM
link   

his morning, I just read a story on FOX news, that the FBI won't brief the public on a possible motive, until their investigative report is released next October.

It takes that long to prepare lies and coverup, the truth can be told in a minute.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Don't you mean pay no attention to the woman behind the motel curtain pantsuit? Partisanship was never supposed to become part and parcel of any of our government agencies, especially not the top Judicial departments and Intelligence agencies yet there it is. The leadership was hand picked because they were party loyalists. The same thing happened during the Russian revolution interestingly enough. Out with the Nationalists, Conservatives and White Russians.

Thank God the same excesses of 100 years ago have been aborted thanks to insider information being leaked to the public. A good reminder that the same technology they have used against the public can come back to bite them in the ass.

As for waiting a year to release a motive they're hoping public interest will wane and move on to the next thing. Problem is the top leadership of the FBI may well be gone by that time (I surely hope so). If that doesn't happen we are forever stuck living under an corporate/ information/ police state and individual freedom will be a ghost of days gone by.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 05:53 AM
link   
He hated country music.
Made him go all postal, Columbine, Florida gay bar, and at least a McDonalds shooting combined angry.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

No...I don't think it should've been left out. It provides evidence that the FBI was corrupt in the past and their "handiwork" is still in play today with the Russian Collusion and Uranium One investigations.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
a reply to: Boadicea

Don't you mean pay no attention to the woman behind the motel curtain pantsuit?

Nope. Everyone's paying attention to Hillary!!! She's absolutely unavoidable in virtually any/all scandals in DC and across the country. Can't get away from her. Hillary this and Hillary that and Hillary! Hillary! Hillary!!!

We know Hillary has much to answer for. But so do others -- and most likely even more so. Lorette Lynch, for example. Neither Hillary nor Bill have any power or authority over the sitting Attorney General of the United States. None. Nada. Zip. Zilch. Any protection Hillary received was only in the interests of protecting Obama et al.

Remember, Obama used that private email server as well... using a pseudonym... and his emails have not been released.

Partisanship was never supposed to become part and parcel of any of our government agencies, especially not the top Judicial departments and Intelligence agencies yet there it is.

I don't believe for a minute this about partisanship. We've been watching a very sick game of "good cop/bad cop" play out in DC; each side playing to the quirks/sympathies/biases of their base with the sole purpose of dividing and conquering.

Obamacare is a perfect example. Again and again we were told that there was nothing Republicans could do about it... then someone would come up with a legal procedure to fight it, and Republicans would cry, "But if we do that the people will hate us! We'll be mean! We won't win any elections!!!" All just pitiful excuses. They did exactly what they wanted and intended to do all along.

The leadership was hand picked because they were party loyalists.

They were definitely loyal to someone or some thing, but not party. And, of course, we cannot discount the possibility -- nay! Probability!!! -- that at least some were being blackmailed for real (or fabricated) crimes.

The Democrat party is imploding. Between Obama and Hillary, the party is broke and in the midst of a civil war. For want of a better way to say it, we're looking at Team Hillary vs Team Obama. The Old Guard vs the New Guard. As Hillary is thrown under the bus by Team Obama, Obama is grooming the next generation of Democrats to take over. That's scary!

As for waiting a year to release a motive they're hoping public interest will wane and move on to the next thing.

No doubt. It's pretty common for defense attorneys to drag out trial dates as long as possible so that witnesses' memories are not so clear and accurate. Details get fuzzy and the emotions attached fade.

Problem is the top leadership of the FBI may well be gone by that time (I surely hope so). If that doesn't happen we are forever stuck living under an corporate/ information/ police state and individual freedom will be a ghost of days gone by.

I suspect we'll never know what the true motive was... or the true extent of the attack. I don't believe for a nanosecond that it was one lone gunman. At this point, I'm not even sure it was done by an American. And if it was committed by a foreigner, then it takes on additional national security issues that can (and maybe should) be kept classified -- I don't know. That's not even including the possibility that an federal agency was involved somehow, perhaps a sting operation or some kind of undercover operation that went sideways.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

They're trying to manufacture a solid cover-up, just like they did with Hillary Clinton's criminal misdeeds. How the hell can we trust anything that the FBI says? It would seem that they're still just as corrupt as they were when president Obuma was in office:

I think you're right on the money there... just not the way you think!

The FBI is definitely trying to come up with a solid cover, but it's not to protect any lone gunman. They know exactly how and why this went down, and they're doing everything they can to make sure we don't know.

I'm pretty sure most people who have pieced together all the bits of info known what seems to have occurred. Things are still in motion, which is why the TPTB haven't told the whole story.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Things are still in motion, which is why the TPTB haven't told the whole story.

I think you're right about that. Definitely. And I like the way you phrased that, "still in motion."

I haven't been able to keep up with the Q postings -- as much as I'd like to! -- but a couple things I've read made me wonder if he was referring to the Vegas shooting. For example, something about a view from up high. Maybe I completely misinterpreted it though. As I said, I haven't really delved into all of Q's posts. Maybe after the holidays I can make the time to do so. In the meantime though, it's made me wonder if/how the shooting could play into current events at the DOJ, as well as Saudi Arabia's purge. Especially because Trump seems to be awful quiet about the whole thing.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   
The FBI says they have thousands of videos.

The ones we saw over and over show no shots coming from the 32nd floor of Mandalay Bay.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
The FBI says they have thousands of videos.

The ones we saw over and over show no shots coming from the 32nd floor of Mandalay Bay.

I'd just like someone to explain this one video and tell me theres not more than meets the eye to this whole thing:

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: the owlbear
He hated country music.
Made him go all postal, Columbine, Florida gay bar, and at least a McDonalds shooting combined angry.

I keep hearing this but his own brother said he was a Country fan. Where is this coming from?

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
a reply to: djz3ro

No...I don't think it should've been left out. It provides evidence that the FBI was corrupt in the past and their "handiwork" is still in play today with the Russian Collusion and Uranium One investigations.

Yeah I suppose you're right come to think of it.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   

I can say this:

The worst security ever. There is NO back cover at all , only point and half ass side cover.

Edit: They even split up at the end..

Some idiots having guns and are playing : Look me being important
edit on 23-12-2017 by EartOccupant because: Deep thoughts

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: EartOccupant

I can say this:

The worst security ever. There is NO back cover at all , only point and half ass side cover.

Yeah that part is odd as well. Still haven't heard an explanation. They didn't look like they came to play craps.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
There was a great thread 4 days ago, about a tweet from investigative journalist, Laura Loomer, who mentioned that Stephen Paddock's psychiatrist is a DHS government employee. This morning, I just read a story on FOX news, that the FBI won't brief the public on a possible motive, until their investigative report is released next October.

Be prepared to wait a while – possibly until next October – the chief of the FBI’s Las Vegas office revealed this week during an interview in which he said the agency probably wouldn't brief the public until their report is released sometime before the tragedy’s first anniversary.

Rouse said reports from other agencies investigating the mass shooting will be released at different times, but the FBI’s one is “focusing a large part on the why” which is “what everybody wants to know.”

www.foxnews.com...

LMAO...like the FBI doesn't already know "the why." They're trying to manufacture a solid cover-up, just like they did with Hillary Clinton's criminal misdeeds. How the hell can we trust anything that the FBI says? It would seem that they're still just as corrupt as they were when president Obuma was in office:

Second, the president must use every resource at his disposal to prosecute the almost-seditious abuses of power by lawless Clinton-Obama FBI and NSA apparatchiks who:

4) Fabricated and instigated false allegations about foreign state collusion implicating the president’s election campaign and family members, and

5) Perpetuated this massive criminal fraud on the American people for nearly a full year by manipulating and abusing the investigatory and prosecutorial powers of the Department of Justice.

Obama’s Justice Department and Mueller’s FBI knowingly kept Congress and the American people in the dark about Russia’s significant and illegal manipulations involving American uranium companies and the highest officials of American government, first and foremost among them U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton. The result was that the Clintons’ criminal treason, in collusion with Russian nuclear criminals, went full steam ahead, unperturbed.

nworeport.me...

OK, I'm ready for some scolding, from the naive, "you're seeing conspiracy where none exist" crowd.

These are the tough questions that need to be asked.

This agency is utterly unreliable in light of their politicization, and should simply produce whatever evidence it has in order to dissuade conspiracy theories (due to their botched and highly suspect handling of the investigation). In the case of Vegas, the alleged perpetrator is already deceased. In the case of Russia, they've already tipped their hand and revealed their suspicions. It saves nothing to hold back evidence. Even if you don't release everything, why not demonstrate beyond a shadow of a doubt that Russia was even involved so there can be no argument? They'd have unanimous support if this was the case.

I find unwillingness to produce evidence very suspect. Especially in cases where there is seemingly little reason to hold back. And every reason to prove these claims conclusively. They'd have the backing of the entire government and American people if they produced such evidence, as opposed to this party-line madness we have today.

Can't take an investigation/claims of tampering seriously when they haven't even been able to prove Russia did anything wrong. William Binney's assessment of CrowdStrike's evidence indicated a local file transfer of the emails, as opposed to some highly sophisticated APT intruder that somehow also circumvented network IDPS/security appliances.
edit on 12/23/2017 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   
With this one, the longer it goes on, the more scrutiny it is going to get. We all know that this whole entire incident and it's "coincidental" connections to so many strange circumstances, has got to be beyond complex. It is a law enforcement nightmare.

So, once October rolls around, they better have a congruent explaination, or the public will collectively eat their lunch.
I am going to go on the assumption that the time is warranted, as they may need it.

I also think we should not go wild with conspiracy on this unless what they present does not pass muster. There are a lot of facts missing.
edit on 23-12-2017 by charlyv because: content

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   
The motive is mental illness, that's all.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join