It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two serious UFO articles in Famous British mainstream newspaper on same day - with a twist...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Yeh the Guardian has been in on the act as well today. All very serious science stuff. It's almost like we are being slowly primed for the big announcement. Whatever that might be.

While ufology struggles for credibility, the search for alien transmissions is serious science. Much of the sky has been swept for alien signals in the form of optical, infrared and radio waves. But the searches are far from extensive. Future scans could tune into directed energy beams used to propel craft, x-ray and gamma-ray broadcasts, or even gravitational radiation...

Discoveries from land and space telescopes, and robotic planetary missions, strongly suggest that life should exist elsewhere. Water and organic molecules needed for life as we know it are ubiquitous in space....

The question, then, is where has life gained a foothold? “It should be on Europa, a moon of Jupiter; it should be at the bottom of Enceladus’s ocean, and it should be on Mars,” said Grady. “If the processes that got life going on Earth are universal, then some form of life should have got going.....”

Source : Why we keep scanning the skies for signs of alien intelligence

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Just like the the UFO story that broke on CNN the other day. These are distractions. It was predicted. This is the mainstream media trying very hard to grab peoples atention because big power shifts are occurring in the world as we speak and they dont want us to know.. Q

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

Just like the the UFO story that broke on CNN the other day. These are distractions. It was predicted. This is the mainstream media trying very hard to grab peoples atention because big power shifts are occurring in the world as we speak and they dont want us to know.. Q

Q...you mean the Qanon thing on 4chan, correct?

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Great responses guys, thanks. I will attempt to upload the images again now.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

I'd like to keep the good parts too. A free individual, but there the US is taking it too far too. Some things are just on the edge, rare and while there are good people you have to let it fly and love them for who they are, but it's not okay. If okay means "lived by the norms". There is no judgment in there. Just saying at gay it start's to decrease into misguided conceptualised very singled out experience.
Just because many keep stuck on their sexual identity and spend a huge amount of time on that mindset. Most make a check normal and move on, interest wise. If we allow te freedom of the individual, we have to find our coordinates in the social world, not?
That's a great thing and if you're into it you learn fascinating things. Always keeping a balance and the ability to do so, needs a definition of clear standpoints. But there's a lo more to evaluate than sexual identity.
The US is uptight and at the same time, you can get everything. Most got a dirty, easy to arouse mind.
That's your freedom, you get stuck without finding your place.
I mean not yours just a general from my viewpoint of this story unfolding, the world outside my perspective, the universal you.
Looks like you could use a moment to catch your breath.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Something is happening, of that there is no doubt, the question is are we being primed for disclosure or the very thing Wernher von Braun warned us about?

A slow news week is a possibility but there is a lot going on in the world just mow.

I have to ask about this though...

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment

The first article detailed the event which we on ATS have been looking at over the past week or so, that being the Tom de Longe 'To The Stars' footage which was released by the US military,

If the footage was released by the Military, in what way does Tom de Lame of Stink 182 deserve credit? I think he's given too much credit here...
edit on 23/12/17 by djz3ro because: A [. A [, my edit for a [...

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   

A great write up of the current situation. I think you're bang on the money. I just listened to Leslie Kean on the Howard Hughes podcasts. She informed the interviewer that the story deepens and the NYT are working on another story to be released sometime in 2018. I expect another infodump along with this article, perhaps video number three??

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: johnthejedi24

originally posted by: purplemer

Q...you mean the Qanon thing on 4chan, correct?

I was wondering the same thing.

Excellent OP
SnF

edit on V192017Saturdayam31America/ChicagoSat, 23 Dec 2017 09:19:27 -06001 by Violater1 because: adlfmgh0iq5jhhj

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I'm confused...there have been 2 official videos released by TTS/DoD? I thought the GIMBAL video was the only thing released so far?

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Its surprises me how many people haven't went over to www.coi.tothestarsacademy.com and actually read anything. There are two videos and a pilots report released under the intelligence secion.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   
of course they dont mention him
he is just an minion of something bigger

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: zetaReticulous
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Its surprises me how many people haven't went over to www.coi.tothestarsacademy.com and actually read anything. There are two videos and a pilots report released under the intelligence secion.

A lot of us don't want to give de Lame the clicks, he's not got much in the way of credibility...

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

We have nothing like that in the US. All media outlets here are propaganda/mis-information mills. Odd thing, it seems the longer the US the US maintains the "Empire" the more it comes to resemble the USSR.

Good job you don't have an Empire as much as you or Trump would like to have one.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
I'm thinking full disclosure 2018.

Hilarious. Have you done your homework?

Full disclosure will imply the acknowledgement not only of alien species visiting us, but also admitting that these aliens have been abducting thousands of human beings over and over again during generations against their will as a part of an extensive hibridization program, which latest stage consists into introducing human looking hybrid beings among our society, infiltrating us, posing as "regular people", beings that can engage mentally over the population as the please.

Full disclosure is only possible if the alien reveal themselves (thing that will contradict their MO because the whole operation runs under a veil of secrecy), or if the authorities (such as the US government that is FULLY aware of abductions and aliens operations) are somehow FORCED to tell the press.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment

....a full & candid admission by our leading political figureheads regarding the absolute fact that intelligent lifeforms other than humans exist, and that they have taken an interest in Humanity for a very, very 'Longe' time.

These are most certainly Interesting Times.

If any non-human intelligence has any interest whatsoever in humanity, I am pretty sure it's not based on any deep and hearthfelt concern for our well-being. Just as fruit flies and chicken are useful to us, may we already be, or have the potential to become, useful to other entities.

There has always been a pervasive sort of wishful thinking among many, that the "aliens" are sort of a mix between Yoda and the elves from Lord of the Rings - benevolent to the point of being divne, bringing fruit baskets and news from Elvis.

My guess is that whenever the "whole truth" is revealed, we will all wish it remained a secret. We will all want it to be a bad dream. For all we know, the aliens may not be spacefaring hippies from Andromeda, but instead demonic entities that want to feast on our souls. Maybe they've been here all along - we are living in their greenhouse.
edit on 23-12-2017 by Uberdoubter because: Typo.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Uberdoubter

They're here to drink our women and steal our beer!!!

As the old hippie said

Eat drink and be merry for tomorrow we fry

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Britain’s top selling broadsheet serious newspaper had this article as their banner headline online last night. I have never seen such a serious article in any paper as the top story before. So much more still to come I have no doubt and the TDL connection is obvious from the To The Stars banner in the pic of Luis E.

Daily Telegraph

edit on 441230243America/Chicago by Smidge because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 04:25 AM
link   

#projectbluebeamonusall

Someone who uses twitter please create a hashtag related to project bluebeam and these recent news

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   
The asteroid is said to be of interstellar origin (from outside the solar system). Hawking did NOT (nor any expert) say it was aliens or that it's controlled intelligently. The "strange" tumbling motion and orbit refers to "strange if it was a normal asteroid from within the solar system".

It's just a piece of rock that happened to enter the solar system which is a rare event and why astronomers are excited about it.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: JackHill

originally posted by: dfnj2015
I'm thinking full disclosure 2018.

Hilarious. Have you done your homework?

Full disclosure will imply the acknowledgement not only of alien species visiting us, but also admitting that these aliens have been abducting thousands of human beings over and over again during generations against their will as a part of an extensive hibridization program, which latest stage consists into introducing human looking hybrid beings among our society, infiltrating us, posing as "regular people", beings that can engage mentally over the population as the please.

Full disclosure is only possible if the alien reveal themselves (thing that will contradict their MO because the whole operation runs under a veil of secrecy), or if the authorities (such as the US government that is FULLY aware of abductions and aliens operations) are somehow FORCED to tell the press.

The system is getting unstable. If the full disclosure doesn't happen soon they may lose the whole crop.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join