It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Donald Trump the son of Christ or the second coming?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

I laughed too hard, dammit.

Erdawan are poot?

edit on 21-12-2017 by ausername because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: Kapusta
Going to go out on a limb here and say .. . .. .. No?

Well...technically he is the son of Christ

I don't think you know how the Son of Christ works.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
With all the other things Trump supporters fool themselves into believing, it's not that far fetched they'd believe this.

It wouldn't surprise me in the least.

Many of them already call him God, Emperor, and Daddy. It's really gross. Just visit Reddit's, The Donald sub to see for yourself.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

its funny how you take OPseriously.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong
a reply to: Vasa Croe

No.

He is a Son Of A Bitch.

All day long, you win the internet today

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: Swills

its funny how you take OPseriously.

Yes...yes it is.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   
No, you're thinking of Jim Carrey.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

originally posted by: sussy
Vasa Croe answered 4 times in the thread. What nonsence for ATS to consider this thread...

If it was placed in the Jokes Forum, I personally wouldn’t have even bothered replying to this ridiculousness...

But the decision to place it into the General Conspiracies Forum shows an intent to have a serious discussion...
& the seriousness of discussion is negated the instant you read the thread title.

I’m actually quite shocked this was even brought to ATS, especially by Vasa, who I actually consider intelligent.

It was a genuine attempt to see what many thought of Trumps father having the name Christ....

I must admit it was as an equal amount of curiosity and humor.

Personally I don't believe anything of the sort. I just like to gauge my audience on occasion....

I do believe there are those that may read this and actually buy into the thought, but there have been equally as many that think all Trump supporters believe he is a "god"....

Just trying to bridge a gap....pretty sure anyone that knows my threads here knows I like Trump but that I am far from believing he is a god.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

I am kind of surprised this isn't a big part of many theories on Trump from both sides.

And I'm not sure many even know this.

Donalds fathers name was Fred Christ Trump.

Making Donald Trump the son of Christ or possible the second coming....

Which Christ are we talking about?

The bible mentions two Christs: Pro-Christ and Anti-Christ.

They are both "Christs".

But, the "Anti-Christ" comes before the second coming of the "Christ" himself.

Now there is an intelligent answer.

Anyone that knows the name Christ knows Jesus did not go by this during his days on earth....

So...which do you believe?

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Anyone that knows the name Christ knows Jesus did not go by this during his days on earth....

He was primarily known as Josh Josephson.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigent
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

My major suspicion however is this is just a troll thread

Or highly intoxicated post

I used to do that all the time

No mas tho

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
No, you're thinking of Jim Carrey.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   

I am kind of surprised this isn't a big part of many theories on Trump from both sides.

And I'm not sure many even know this.

Donalds fathers name was Fred Christ Trump.

Making Donald Trump the son of Christ or possible the second coming....

Frederick Christ Trump Sr. (October 11, 1905 – June 25, 1999) was an American real estate developer and philanthropist, primarily in New York City, and father of Donald Trump, the 45th President of the United States, and Maryanne Trump Barry, a United States Court of Appeals judge.

Wiki

Now I'm sure this is going to get a lot of people upset, so please be kind as this isn't the mudpit....

Check the yellow pages for the same thing....

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
He's already done more for humanity than Christ has ever done.

And people wonder why Trump supporters are referred to as cultists

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)
Community Announcement re: Decorum

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton

originally posted by: whywhynot
Star and Flag for making a few liberal heads explode

Why do you guys always think that?

Just because it's ridiculous, doesn't mean we care.

Yet here you flock, like Pavlov rang the dinner bell. Making sure you identify yourself clearly as a member of the aforementioned demographic too, so we know it's OK for you to speak on behalf of all liberals.

Too funny.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Did you think this many people would read the title, ignore the OP entirely, and assume that you were seriously suggesting that Trump is the literal second coming of the biblical Christ when you posted it? People are actually getting offended by something they fabricated from their own blind assumptions. That is almost as funny as it is embarrassing.

This is going to give me a giggle every time I hear someone call him the Orange Messiah from now on. Would be even more amusing if his own middle name was Christ instead of his father's...but I'm surprised no one has at least trotted one wacky religious prophecy type theory out about this little detail. I wonder why that didn't happen? I can't recall ever hearing that about his father's name. So funny.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
He's already done more for humanity than Christ has ever done.

And people wonder why Trump supporters are referred to as cultists

Seeing is believing, for those rooted in reality.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

Did you think this many people would read the title, ignore the OP entirely, and assume that you were seriously suggesting that Trump is the literal second coming of the biblical Christ when you posted it? People are actually getting offended by something they fabricated from their own blind assumptions. That is almost as funny as it is embarrassing.

This is going to give me a giggle every time I hear someone call him the Orange Messiah from now on. Would be even more amusing if his own middle name was Christ instead of his father's...but I'm surprised no one has at least trotted one wacky religious prophecy type theory out about this little detail. I wonder why that didn't happen? I can't recall ever hearing that about his father's name. So funny.

I really had no idea how many would get so upset. I just thought it was interesting it's never really been discussed before and figured a somewhat lighthearted and almost comical post about it may get people talking.

Didn't really expect people to believe I think he's a second coming but hey...you get what y you get and you don't pitch a fit!

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Yes, Donald Trump is the son of Christ AND the second coming. Prepare to be judged, libtards! I'm going to have to read this entire thread later... too tired at the moment.
edit on 21pmThu, 21 Dec 2017 23:06:30 -0600kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join