It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jerusalem: UN resolution rejects Trump's declaration

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Awww... nice, innit? Nothing like copypasta from the 90ies, sponsored by Israel. I think it's time to give Bush a second chance as well now, with the right amount of lobbying here and there we'll get a similar result to find those WMDs after all!

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   
The comments and criticism against the UN and Trumps decision goes to show that the world will never get along. We are doomed to be at each other's throats for as long as humans live. Sad, sad world we live in.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
Awww... nice, innit? Nothing like copypasta from the 90ies, sponsored by Israel.

Not sure what you're getting at, you initially asked why it wasn't revisited, I showed you it was. It's no longer 1990's policy, it's 2017 policy.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
Awww... nice, innit? Nothing like copypasta from the 90ies, sponsored by Israel.

Not sure what you're getting at, you initially asked why it wasn't revisited, I showed you it was. It's no longer 1990's policy, it's 2017 policy.

I don't think he knows either. Something about Bush and WMDs and other entirely irrelevant crap that is somehow supposed to show that something that happened six months ago about Israel is irrelevant to what happened this month about Israel.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Don’t care what the UN think. I just wanna see them try to enforce it.

I have ZERO problems using blue helmets as target practice. Certainly a more worthwhile endeavor than Afghanistan for me.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
I have ZERO problems using blue helmets as target practice. Certainly a more worthwhile endeavor than Afghanistan for me.

Shouldn't be too hard to track them, just follow the trail of failed missions and raped children.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI
a reply to: gortex

I'd love for us to cut funding to a lot of these countries and not just because of Jerusalem. The UN is useless and I'm tried of only the US cutting the check. Fend for yourselves

Dear Mr Trump.

If you want to cut our funding, then please remove your Military Bases from our shores.

Lets see how Trump would respond to such a threat. Two can play silly games.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

I'd love for us to cut funding to a lot of these countries and not just because of Jerusalem. The UN is useless and I'm tried of only the US cutting the check. Fend for yourselves

Dear Mr Trump.

If you want to cut our funding, then please remove your Military Bases from our shores.

Sure. Please turn in your NATO cards and give back all defensive arms that the US has given you.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Dear Mr Trump.

that or blacklist the US from using off shore accounts to hide wealth, a la Panama papers... lets see how many wealthy corps and execs and billionaires will love the tax bill then.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   
From what I understand this will cause a lot of conflict stoking the fires. It is unfortunate people will lose their lives due to it.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

They get money for our military bases too. sure why not I endorse that as well. No defense shields no military bases no navy support. Ask the UN to supply all these resources and leave the US out of it

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Nikki Haley responds to the vote.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

Dear Mr Trump.

Sure. Please turn in your NATO cards and give back all defensive arms that the US has given you.

When did countries such as Singapore join NATO ?

I must have missed that one.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   

They get money for our military bases too. sure why not I endorse that as well. No defense shields no military bases no navy support. Ask the UN to supply all these resources and leave the US out of it

Anything The U.S. does overseas is in the interests of The U.S.only

If you believe otherwise you are naive.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   
The UN is as useless as teats on a boar-hog.
It's like a circle jerk with no jerking.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Exactly , as the US withdraws Russia and China will move in to fill the gap and gain the influence.
The US is shooting itself in the foot.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   

So the interests of the US only benefits the US and not our allies..... Only the US, no shared interests. Economic, military, foreign policy just the usa benefits. Got it

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

Dear Mr Trump.

When did countries such as Singapore join NATO ?

I must have missed that one.

When was there a military base in Singapore? I must have missed that one.

So that makes your original comment pointless?

Countries such as Turkey also signed. They are a NATO member.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Anything The U.S. does overseas is in the interests of The U.S.only

Your damn right about that, it's the way it should be.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

When was there a military base in Singapore? I must have missed that one.

Yes you did miss it.

en.wikipedia.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join