It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jerusalem: UN resolution rejects Trump's declaration

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: waynos
That sounds like one that's right up your street, once you've cheered the current administration into a situation where mass graves are common in every nation, including yours.

What makes you think I like Trump? I can dislike two things at the same time, I'm ambidetestious.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: waynos

No tough guy act.

The UN have a wonderful history of corruption and failure.

A positive note would be (at the very least) they are consistent.

The UN vote merely brings it into focus. Forget them as a body. Look at the sheer number of other nations that are against this move. You guys surely cannot be that stupid or in denial, whichever it may be?

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   
A small side note, since we're walking down memory lane, our unit got into a tiny bit of trouble once when the bulls eye targets at the firing range were colored powder blue by peoples unknown.

To this day, it's still a mystery who did it.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   

No tough guy act.

The UN have a wonderful history of corruption and failure.

A positive note would be (at the very least) they are consistent.

The UN vote merely brings it into focus. Forget them as a body. Look at the sheer number of other nations that are against this move. You guys surely cannot be that stupid or in denial, whichever it may be?

Honestly?

I could give a flying rats ass what other nations think of our support of Israel.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   

A small side note, since we're walking down memory lane, our unit got into a tiny bit of trouble once when the bulls eye targets at the firing range were colored powder blue by peoples unknown.

To this day, it's still a mystery who did it.

Aliens.

They don't like the UN either.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: proteus33

look they took the area in 67. they made it their capitol in 1980. and didn't the un start this mess in first place?

So, we should have made peace in 1940 and not kept fighting alone, since Germany had what it wanted? Err, no. Just because national leaders and the UN may be hypocrites, doesn't mean we all have to be.

all of us live in lands that were stole from others for most part.

Ah, so it's a guilt thing. OK.

i also believe no nation can afford to send aid money to other countries while they have homeless and hungry people.

I totally get that. We are in the same boat. But at the same time, it's not just nature that abhors a vacuum. Political and military alliances do too.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

That sounds like one that's right up your street, once you've cheered the current administration into a situation where mass graves are common in every nation, including yours.

What makes you think I like Trump? I can dislike two things at the same time, I'm ambidetestious.

You named Trump in your reply, I didn't. You are, however, fully supportive of your nation giving the finger to the Middle East peace process and all major countries in the world, including your own close allies. That's what I'm talking about. This move over a Jerusalem has all the signs of actively trying to provoke a war, and the people responding yo me at the moment seem to be all for it. All that UN nonsense is just a sideshow, and one that you've all fixated on in your replies.
edit on 22-12-2017 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Yes honestly. And the term is "couldn't give a flying rats ass" couldn't give, as in don't care, rather than could give, as in care a great deal. You ALWAYS get that wrong (as a country, not just you).

What about your grammar? What about understanding what phrases mean before trying to use them1?

Aaaargh, now I'm doing it.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Yes honestly. And the term is "couldn't give a flying rats ass" couldn't give, as in don't care, rather than could give, as in care a great deal. You ALWAYS get that wrong (as a country, not just you).

What about your grammar? What about understanding what phrases mean before trying to use them1?

My language is highly chrysanthemum when verbage and words are used. I, accent very welly when people stipulate on the defication of my grammar.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Sorry, I'm back now. Had to take a quick shower. Crapped my pants thinking about what the UN might do to us. Or maybe it was the Taco Bell.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Which is what I'd call a whataboutism. Maybe it's worth to think about the potential harm of moving an embassy instead?

Fighting an imagined whataboutism with a real whataboutism. Classy

Looks like you aren't understanding the term whataboutism. Don't worry, you'll catch up

An ironic comment, given that the member I was responding to said quite literally "what about...." in their comments. But hey, if it makes you feel good to try and get pissy with members who weren't even speaking to you, by all means. Judging by your posts, you need the attention

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Always a great "argument" when one spends the majority of their time whining about the syntax of the other side rather than attacking their points.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   

You named Trump in your reply, I didn't.

You said the 'current administration', same thing.

You are, however, fully supportive of your nation giving the finger to the Middle East peace process and all major countries in the world...

I wish we did much more with that finger. Believe me.

Oh, and I hate to break it to you, Jews and Arabs were and still are killing each other over there regardless of where Israel decides to set up its capital and I have a feeling they still would even if Israel moved its capital to Mars.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   

My language is highly chrysanthemum when verbage and words are used. I, accent very welly when people stipulate on the defication of my grammar.

I didn't even need Nelson Mandela's funeral sign language lady to understand that.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   

...rather than attacking their points.

That's because our 'points' are unassailable; the UN sucks nards. Someone prove us wrong.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   

...rather than attacking their points.

That's because our 'points' are unassailable; the UN sucks nards. Someone prove us wrong.

You Americans, always wanting proof of things.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   

I didn't even need Nelson Mandela's funeral sign language lady to understand that.

I don't use the term, "Helium", lightly.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Which is what I'd call a whataboutism. Maybe it's worth to think about the potential harm of moving an embassy instead?

Fighting an imagined whataboutism with a real whataboutism. Classy

Looks like you aren't understanding the term whataboutism. Don't worry, you'll catch up

An ironic comment, given that the member I was responding to said quite literally "what about...." in their comments. But hey, if it makes you feel good to try and get pissy with members who weren't even speaking to you, by all means. Judging by your posts, you need the attention

And I'm the one getting pissy, lol

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Always a great "argument" when one spends the majority of their time whining about the syntax of the other side rather than attacking their points.

Whoosh!

DBC gave the best answer to that. Even felt obliged to star it, dammit.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
I don't give a sh*t about Israel or Jerusalem, but I have even less Fs to give about anything the UN has to say.

Sounds a bit ignorant. I dont care about Israel and i don't care about the majority opinion of the entire world. Fifty years of social psychology perpetrated by the CIA on its own people has left you in this mess. Really feel sorry for you.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join