It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gregory E. Rasputin, the Great Russian Healer & Seer at 101 years of his brutal murder.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   
The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light,
Dear Readers,

Today we are remembering 101 years after his brutal murder a man of No time, who had fame to be able to see future with meridian precision, his was the most accurate prophecy of the collapse of the Imperial Russia. No doubt he represents the most mysterious, enigmatic,controversial and fascinating chapter of the terrible crisis that The Russian Monarchy experience a century ago.

This 'Staret', Siberian Holy man, Grigori Efimovich Rasputin came from no where in the middle of the Taiga toward the imperial court of Saint Petersburg around the year 1904, in the vespers of the first Russian revolution, carrying a message of the Holy mother of God for the Empress and the only way to heal her beloved son The Tsarevitch Aleksei of the terrible Hemophilia he suffered.

He was credited to have extraordinary clairvoyant and healer powers, his fame was spread from his original region of Western Siberia toward St Petersburg.

Please check:
20 Outstanding accomplished Prophecies of Gregori Rasputin

His surname, other says it was not really a surname but more a nickname he got for his seer abilities, is a variation of the last name of the present Russian head of State too, Vladimir Putin, means in Russian someone who goes along the way or crossroads, and nothing could be more meaningful and descriptive in his case, a life that was marked by destiny.

Please check:
Vladimir Putin playing Rasputin Music at Piano

Rasputin's activity and charisma began to spread in Siberia during the early 1900s. Sometime between 1902 and 1904, he travelled to the city of Kazan on the Volga river, where he acquired a reputation as a wise and perceptive healer, able to help people to resolve their spiritual crises and anxieties. He won over the father superior of the Seven Lakes Monastery outside Kazan, as well as a local church officials Archimandrite Andrei and Bishop Chrysthanos, who gave him a letter of recommendation to Bishop Sergei, the rector of the St. Petersburg Theological Seminary at the Alexander Nevsky Monastery, and arranged for him to travel to St. Petersburg, either in 1903 or in the winter of 1904-1905.

Please check:
The Real Rasputin, beyond the Dark defamatory Legend around him

Upon meeting Sergei at the Nevsky Monastery, Rasputin was introduced to a number of different church leaders, including Archimandrite Feofan, who was the inspector of the theological seminary, was well-connected in St. Petersburg society, and the confessor to the Tsar and his wife. Feofan was so impressed with Rasputin that he invited him to stay in his home, and became one of Rasputin's most important and influential friends in St. Petersburg, who open for him a path unthinkable for a common peasant as he was, to have incredible influence over the Imperial throne of Russia until 1916.

His memory and legacy has received terrible attacks along History, many have tried to blame him of a revolution that however only occurred after his death and today the Russian Orthodox Church has rehabilitated him as a Holy man who was genuinely loyal to the Imperial Family.

Harry Arons, the Great American Hypnotist, who gained fame in 1950s for his outstanding contribution to clinical use of Hypnosis claimed that he learned it from his father of Lithuanian origin who was supposedly disciple of Grigori Rasputin,
a legendary self educated hypnotist.

Extraordinary Healing powers of the Mesmerizing effect of Rasputin

Rasputin died violently at some point of the evening in between 17 and 18 of December of 1916, due to a plot against his life carried out by the fascist antisemitist politician Vladimir Mitrofanovich Purishkevich, the Great Duke Dmitri Pavlovich Romanoff and Prince Felix Yusupoff, a cousin of the Tsar Nicholas II.

Even in death Rasputin was extraordinary, since he survived poisoning, to be shot several times, as if he was protected by a supernatural power.

Please check:

Rasputin died no Doubt as a Holy man.

The Real Rasputin is a really complex personality that was far to be the caricature of mad monk that the British Intelligentsia invented in her campaign of misinformation on World War I since they didn't like his so close relationship with Tsarina Alexandra Romanoff who was considered by them nothing else than a German Spy on the Russian court.

Recent criminal investigation has concluded that the fatal bullet wound in his skull, was not really caused by any of his confessed Russian ploters but by the British Spy Oswald Reyner, who was sent by the English government to prevent the Tsar followed the advise of Rasputin of to sign peace with Germany and so move away from the war.

Pls check

the real Assassin of Grigori Rasputin

Unfortunately was Lenin in a master political Conspiracy, and not Nicholas II, who agreed a cease of fire with the Germans, otherwise this poor peasant should prevented the most evil tragedy to have occurred in XX century: the raise of a Communist Atheistic regime over the largest Christian empire on earth.

Thanks for your attention,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 12/18/2017 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

Just an FYI...that is not even remotely the music Putin was actually playing on your YouTube video. Someone replaced what he was playing with different music.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

I appreciate for the reply, if you are correct or not however is quite irrelevant for the real topic of the thread, that video clip just show that other people have noticed too certain parellism in between the two Russian figures.

What is certainly meaningful and I couldn't comment before the time window of edition ended for the opening post is that although the duvine mission of Peace in Rasputin case failed, due to political intrigues as well as possibly his own limitations or errors, the Intersesion of St Mary the Mother of God didn't cease.

Less than a year after Rasputin death once again Marian Apparitions in Fatima, Portugal, also to poor peasants warned the world of what had occurred in Russia and it's negative effect in the long run for humanity.

This occurred in a time Portugal was giving it's own battle against atheism under an anti clerical regime.

www.fatima.org...

Thanks

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 12/19/2017 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Thanks for posting this AOL, I will now have to look at all your links. I'm very interested in the story of Rasputin, although I must confess, I hadn't heard anything but the defamatory one before now.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: wtbengineer

Yes, unfortunately he was not only martyr from the point of view of his so impressive horrendous death, but also from the civil death that the decadent aristocracy of his time and the international intrigues decreed over his name.

The defamation against him reach the most evil boundaries conspiracies can attain in History.

It is Not only the Russian Orthodox Church who has elevated him to Sainthood but also the Russian Orthodox of America, recognizing his service to God in a so difficult moment.

Pls check
Rasputin Introduced as Saint Gregory the New

His incredible ability to survive death reveals his Holyness.

He was not only poisoned, or shot but also beaten, suffocated and stabbed.

Pls check
Rasputin Incredible resistance to death

Thanks

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   

...His incredible ability to survive death reveals his Holyness.

He was not only poisoned, or shot but also beaten, suffocated and stabbed.

Pls check
Rasputin Incredible resistance to death...

"His incredible ability to survive death reveals his Holyness. "
~~i oppose that conclusion... his resistance to death trauma was from a 'super-Natural' force that was outside himself...
His [alledged) Holiness is your Opinion only ~~

Secondly, i submit that Rasputin was a possessed person by a Spirit from the Dark Side...
The Reds overthrew the Dark powers which aligned and assisted Rasputin...resulting in Communist Rule instead of Idealist-Communism that was the twisted ideology with both Orthodoxy & Western Christianity...

Rasputin was an Adept with Drugs & Hedonism (the full spectrum of both) he was a False Church 'Saint'...

The above is just Commentary by St Udio...or more precisely Counter-Commentary of the OP's SPIN posting

edit on th31151371075919122017 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

First at all this is Not my version of Rasputin, it is a hypothesis solidly based in forensic research and in decisions taken by the Russian Orthodox Church, and the Russian Church of America and overseas.

There was No evidence of any drug abuse, his autopsy would show something like that, and the fact is that it didn't find any traces of substances what so ever besides the poison used to kill him.

What it certainly turned out is that the fatal shot does not correspond to any of the wounds inflicted in the interior of the Yusupoff oalace, this following the own description of the murder by his assassins.

I have posted here before a very interesting and reliable forensics investigation that point toward the cold blood job of a well-known British Spy in St Petersburg on those days.

There is who has openly talked in this 2017 of maliciously fabricated and spread fake news, well that already existed in the time of WWI, and Rasputin was the favorite target of such propaganda misinforming campaigns.

Where are your sources an who acredite their trustability?

You claim he was possessed isn't it, just for the record you mean as possessed as the Nymphomaniac and deluded Henry VIIIth that killed four of his six wives after divorce each of them but the last? or Richard III that killed his own nephews to take the throne? or John Lackland that usurped the throne when his brother as war prisoner?

Rasputin was not the first Prophet accused of to have been possessed or practiced magic, Jeremiah, Elijah, Elisha and even Christ suffered same defamation from their enemies.

British intelligentsia not only defamed Rasputin as a "possible" German spy, they also were behind the turning back toward the Imperial Russian Family when they requested asylum in Britain to try to escape from chaos and save their lives.

Who is disqualifying the Russian Orthodox Church as false? It is by far the largest congregation of the Orthodox Christian world, including almost half of the people on that branch of the Christendom.

Please don't tell me that it is the Church of England, that has since its very birth under Henry VIIIth a so long and grave history of heresies and politically biased schisms plus a lot of despotic prosecutions against great Theologians and mystics like Sir Thomas Moore, John Finch, Henry Abbott, Anthony Middleton, William Bennet, Thomas Empson etc.

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Dear Readers,

I have found some interesting links that refer to the Autopsy practiced by Professor Dr Dmitrii Kosorotov revealed that were even not traces at all of poison in his body, what it is even more remarkable since according with the versions of Yusupoff he might have eaten a lot of small cakes with cyanide plus also wine with it.

This show that his body somehow didn't absorb the poison given to him in that infamous dinner, what certainly was evident in the post mortem practiced by Dr Kosorotov is the so grave wounds the corpse had, he describe it as mutilated in many areas, it is clear that his crime was among the most brutal this physician ever had examined.

Yusupov later admitted in Lost Splendor (1953) that on 29th December, 1916, Rasputin was invited to his home: "The bell rang, announcing the arrival of Dmitri Pavlovich Romanov and my other friends. I showed them into the dining room and they stood for a little while, silently examining the spot where Rasputin was to meet his end. I took from the ebony cabinet a box containing the poison and laid it on the table. Dr Lazovert put on rubber gloves and ground the cyanide of potassium crystals to powder. Then, lifting the top of each cake, he sprinkled the inside with a dose of poison, which, according to him, was sufficient to kill several men instantly. There was an impressive silence. We all followed the doctor's movements with emotion. There remained the glasses into which cyanide was to be poured. It was decided to do this at the last moment so that the poison should not evaporate and lose its potency." (30)

Vladimir Purishkevich supported this story in his book, The Murder of Rasputin (1918): "We sat down at the round tea table and Yusupov invited us to drink a glass of tea and to try the cakes before they had been doctored. The quarter of an hour which we spent at the table seemed like an eternity to me.... Yusupov gave Dr Lazovert several pieces of the potassium cyanide and he put on the gloves which Yusupov had procured and began to grate poison into a plate with a knife. Then picking out all the cakes with pink cream (there were only two varieties, pink and chocolate), he lifted off the top halves and put a good quantity of poison in each one, and then replaced the tops to make them look right. When the pink cakes were ready, we placed them on the plates with the brown chocolate ones. Then, we cut up two of the pink ones and, making them look as if they had been bitten into, we put these on different plates around the table." (31)

(30) Felix Yusupov, Lost Splendor (1953) page 241
(31) Vladimir Mitrofanovich Purishkevich, The Murder of Rasputin (1918)

In this same link that resume a lot of testimonies on Rasputin death you can find different accounts of the facts that occurred in the Yusupoff palace between December 17th( Old Russian Calendar, Dec 29th Gregorian calendar) night when Rasputin was seen arriving to December 19th( December 31st Gregorian Calendar) when his body was finally found floating in the waters of the Neva river.

Interestingly the accounts are supporting all not only the hypothesis that he was killed with extreme violence in an absolutely premeditated way, cowardly ambushed by at least three individuals in the basement of the palace, that he also survived the first stages of the attack and even tried to escape already gravely wounded through its backyard.

Mk. 16, 18 : hey will pick up snakes with their hands; and when they drink deadly poison, it will not hurt them at all; they will place their hands on sick people, and they will get well."

It is clear that No normal human being may react in the way he did with respect to such aggression, he really showed a remarkable ability to remain alive under any kind of danger.

Psalm 91: 11 For He will give His angels charge concerning you, To guard you in all your ways. 12 They will bear you up in their hands, Lest you strike your foot against a stone. 13 You will tread upon the lion and cobra, The young lion and the serpent you will trample down.

Another important fact that jumps out of the accounts referred in the following link is that the British spy Oswald Rayner was seen in the Palace early at the morning after the crime and also he was with Prince Felix Yusupoff when it was arrested.

Please check:
spartacus-educational.com...

Gregory Rasputin, in conversation with Felix Yusupov (29th December, 1916)
The aristocrats can't get used to the idea that a humble peasant should be welcome at the Imperial Palace. They are consumed with envy and fury. But I'm not afraid of them. They can't do anything to me. I'm protected against ill fortune. There have been several attempts on my life but the Lord has always frustrated these plots. Disaster will come to anyone who lifts a finger against me.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 12/20/2017 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   
The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light,
Dear Readers,

At some point of the night of December the 7th 1916 Grigori Rasputin experienced visions in lucid dreams that warned him about the future of his Masters the Tsar and Tsarina as well as of all their Royal family, his beloved fatherland and of himself, in particular about his imminent death.

This forced him to awake to write a last and deeply prophetic letter to his protectors, Tsar Nicholas II and Tsarina Alexandra, one that is historic and was disclosed first time in 1920s in the memoirs of Simanovich.

The letter was dated in that night but sealed in an envelope with Alexandra Romanoff's name the following morning, a day in what it is celebrated in the Western world the feast of the immaculate conception of the Holy Virgin Mary, who he always claimed to be her messenger.

Here is his last letter, that many biographers consider his own last public will for Russia:

Published first time in Simanovich's memories:
Vospominaniya byvshego sekretarya Grigoriya Rasputina, Riga 1924
French translation: Raspoutine par son secretaire, Gallimard 1930

RASPUTIN'S LAST LETTER

I write and leave behind me this letter at St. Petersburg. I feel that I shall leave life before January 1st. I wish to make known to the Russian people, to Papa, to the Russian Mother and to the children, to the land of Russia, what they must understand.
If I am killed by common assassins, and especially by my brothers the Russian peasants, you, Tsar of Russia, have nothing to fear, remain on your throne and govern, and you, Russian Tsar, will have nothing to fear for your children, they will reign for hundreds of years in Russia.

But if I am murdered by boyars, nobles, and if they shed my blood, their hands will remain soiled with my blood, for twenty-five years they will not wash their hands from my blood. They will leave Russia. Brothers will kill brothers, and they will kill each other and hate each other, and for twenty-five years there will be no nobles in the country.
Three times twenty five years will the black bandits, servants of the antichrist, destroy the people of Russia and the faith of the Orthodox (church).

Tsar of the land of Russia, if you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigory has been killed, you must know this:

if it was your relations who have wrought my death then no one of your family, that is to say, none of your children or relations will remain alive for more than two years. They will be killed by the Russian people...I shall be killed. I am no longer among the living. Pray, pray, be strong, think of your blessed family.

Words written by Grigory Rasputin in a letter to the Tsarina Alexandra, 7 Dec 1916

23 days later, Rasputin was killed, by two relatives of the Tsar Nicholas II

19 months after Rasputin's death, the Tsar and his family lay dead.

Russia and other countries that were part of the Russian Empire during the rest of the XX century suffered a genocide estimated in between 30 to 50 millions caused by the long civil war of 5 years, plus two world wars and the terrible Stalinists purges. Between January 1st of 1917, when the corpse of Rasputin was found in the water of the Neva River, and December 31st of 1991 when the Soviet Regime ended definitively there were exactly 75 years, three times 25 years, the precise term established in the letter of Rasputin.

Thanks

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 12/21/2017 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

top topics

join