It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What about Reptilians ?????

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   
"Apparently, they don't like Humans much as we have shown a capacity to not only be cold bloodied murderers, but compassionate beings as well." --- Arnie123

Humans have felt or produced emotion at the wrong time and killed at the wrong time.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13
a reply to: eraTera

The Naga may be a start.

Naga, (Sanskrit: “serpent”) in Hinduism, Buddhism, and Jainism, a member of a class of mythical semidivine beings, half human and half cobra. They are a strong, handsome species who can assume either wholly human or wholly serpentine form and are potentially dangerous but often beneficial to humans. They live in an underground kingdom called Naga-loka, or Patala-loka, which is filled with resplendent palaces, beautifully ornamented with precious gems. The creator deity Brahma relegated the nagas to the nether regions when they became too populous on earth and commanded them to bite only the truly evil or those destined to die prematurely. They are also associated with waters—rivers, lakes, seas, and wells—and are guardians of treasure.

www.britannica.com...

May be a start with understanding potential terrestrial Reptoids.

Those reptilian who may reside beyond this dimension in the ethereal primarily or in space but can make contact here may be comparable to the benevolent & malevolent Archons.

An archon, in the Gnosticism of late antiquity, was any of several servants of the Demiurge, the "creator god" that stood between the human race and a transcendent God that could only be reached through gnosis. In this context they have the role of the angels and demons of the Old Testament. They give their name to the sect called Archontics. They were thus called from the Greek word ἄρχοντες, "principalities", or "rulers", by reason that they held the world to have been created and ruled by malevolent Archons. The term was taken from the ancient Greek position of office "archon".

en.m.wikipedia.org...(Gnosticism)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but based on this information -- it kind of sounds they can act like guides -- some may lead in right direction -- some may not. And they are in between humans and aliens that are above reptilians.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Lets pretend Reptilians are real for just a moment.

What would they do? Would they scope us out and eat us?

Would they attack us?

Or would they convince us we were them, condensed. And then train us to be animalistic, like we believe they are. holy crap i can't believe i'm entertaining this.
edit on 17-12-2017 by Sapphire because: yadda

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sapphire

Lets pretend Reptilians are real for just a moment.

What would they do? Would they scope us out and eat us?

Would they attack us?

Or would they convince us we were them, condensed. And then train us to be animalistic, like we believe they are. holy crap i can't believe i'm entertaining this.

According to some information here -- they would eat the bad human beings -- the one's that are not behaving properly.

Maybe if being animalistic means lacking emotion -- then maybe that's what reptilians may believe is best for human beings. To evolve without emotion.

(I watched that tv show V made in 2009 -- where reptilians prided themselves for lacking emotion)

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Maybe they wouldn't eat humans. I mean we don't eat monkeys. And maybe humans are kind of close to reptilians, like humans are close to monkeys.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Yes, it appears some are benevolent others are malevolent in their actions and behaviors.
Kind of like mammalian beings..

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Damn it, I was hoping when I clicked on this topic that the first post would be intelligent in nature and be composed of ancedotes throughout history and ufology that support the existence of Reptilians....INSTEAD WE GET THE SAME OLD IMAGE COMPRESSION AND ARTIFACTS, 😔

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: johnthejedi24
Damn it, I was hoping when I clicked on this topic that the first post would be intelligent in nature and be composed of ancedotes throughout history and ufology that support the existence of Reptilians....INSTEAD WE GET THE SAME OLD IMAGE COMPRESSION AND ARTIFACTS, 😔

Someone made a post like that later on in this thread.
edit on 17-12-2017 by eraTera because: additional content

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: eraTera
Maybe they wouldn't eat humans. I mean we don't eat monkeys. And maybe humans are kind of close to reptilians, like humans are close to monkeys.
Monkey brains are a delicacy in some regions. I've seen them at tables with their head in a platter, body below the table. Still alive. They are knocked unconscious, head cut open, and brains eaten.

Humans can be all sorts of crazy. I never underestimate the low depths some are capable of.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I believe Reptilian type ETs/Inter-dimensionals exist, but they’re not out to rule the world...who would want a s***** job like that? They are just doing their own thing with various different factions and species having their own agendas,positive,neutral, and negative(to us) in nature.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Lebanon-born Australian Peter Khoury had a disturbing and traumatic experience back in 1992. It all happened on July 23 at around 7:30 in the morning. Khoury was laying in bed when suddenly felt a strange presence. He opened his eyes and noticed two humanoid females, standing on his bed, completely naked.

Peter said that the women looked almost human, except for their faces. Although attractive, they were too chiseled and had very high cheekbones. Their eyes were three times larger than human eyes.

One of the females had vaguely Asian traits while the other looked Scandinavian and had bluish eyes and long, blond hair braided in an exotic fashion.

Peter felt that the blond woman was the one in charge and that she was communicating telepathically with him. She laid her intentions on the table and since Khoury didn’t respond to her advances, she overpowered him. Frightened, Khoury did what every other man wouldn’t and bit a part of her nipple off. The women then vanished.

What makes this case special is that Peter managed to find two strands of blond hair on a specific part of his body and carefully placed them in a sealable plastic bag.

He was so shaken by his ordeal that he went on to found the UFO Experience Support Association in Sidney, a group dedicated to helping people with similar encounters.

In 1996, he met with Australian researcher Bill Chalker. Reticent at first, Peter eventually mentioned the strands of hair. Chalker was intrigued and over the years managed to assemble a team of researchers and investigators willing tag their names to the delicate subject of UFOs. They called themselves the Anomaly Physical Evidence Group.

In 1998, the group performed DNA tests on the hair samples and got some startling results. Through a process called polymerase chain reaction (PCR) the researchers were able to recover mitochondrial DNA from the hair strands.

For starters, the hair didn’t belong to Peter or his wife, Vivian.

Although the hair appeared to come from a blonde Caucasian woman, it had five distinctive DNA markers that are only found in a rare subgroup belonging to the Mongoloid race. The scientists cross-checked their findings with an extensive mitochondrial DNA record and found only four other people with the five markers found in the sample. They were all Chinese and had black hair.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   

An unmannered reply like yours may not be intelligent in nature

Those video's have some pretty good quality. They don't appear to be compression to me.

Throughout history, from what I've read there have been depictions of reptilians made statues by different civilizations.

For example -- in Japan -- www.disclose.tv...

Another example in Mesopotamia: www.ancient-code.com...

Some speculate why different civilizations arrived to similar reptilian depictions.

Also, this is off note, but in that show LOST, there was a reptilian statue on the island. Maybe someone was trying to say something. It was shown in the later seasons.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Illumimasontruth

Monkey brains are a delicacy in some regions. I've seen them at tables with their head in a platter, body below the table. Still alive. They are knocked unconscious, head cut open, and brains eaten.

Humans can be all sorts of crazy. I never underestimate the low depths some are capable of.

I'm speaking in general terms. It seems generally, humans don't eat monkeys. So we could generally arrive to conclusions that reptilians don't eat humans. But maybe, some, or minority may consume humans. Maybe these kind of reptilians are considered not on par with the rest of reptilians.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13

Lebanon-born Australian Peter Khoury had a disturbing and traumatic experience back in 1992. It all happened on July 23 at around 7:30 in the morning. Khoury was laying in bed when suddenly felt a strange presence. He opened his eyes and noticed two humanoid females, standing on his bed, completely naked.

Peter said that the women looked almost human, except for their faces. Although attractive, they were too chiseled and had very high cheekbones. Their eyes were three times larger than human eyes.

One of the females had vaguely Asian traits while the other looked Scandinavian and had bluish eyes and long, blond hair braided in an exotic fashion.

Peter felt that the blond woman was the one in charge and that she was communicating telepathically with him. She laid her intentions on the table and since Khoury didn’t respond to her advances, she overpowered him. Frightened, Khoury did what every other man wouldn’t and bit a part of her nipple off. The women then vanished.

What makes this case special is that Peter managed to find two strands of blond hair on a specific part of his body and carefully placed them in a sealable plastic bag.

He was so shaken by his ordeal that he went on to found the UFO Experience Support Association in Sidney, a group dedicated to helping people with similar encounters.

In 1996, he met with Australian researcher Bill Chalker. Reticent at first, Peter eventually mentioned the strands of hair. Chalker was intrigued and over the years managed to assemble a team of researchers and investigators willing tag their names to the delicate subject of UFOs. They called themselves the Anomaly Physical Evidence Group.

In 1998, the group performed DNA tests on the hair samples and got some startling results. Through a process called polymerase chain reaction (PCR) the researchers were able to recover mitochondrial DNA from the hair strands.

For starters, the hair didn’t belong to Peter or his wife, Vivian.

Although the hair appeared to come from a blonde Caucasian woman, it had five distinctive DNA markers that are only found in a rare subgroup belonging to the Mongoloid race. The scientists cross-checked their findings with an extensive mitochondrial DNA record and found only four other people with the five markers found in the sample. They were all Chinese and had black hair.

Similar human dna, but somehow reconfigured differently.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   
There’s a 22 part video series called “plausible points for the Reptilian case”. I would embed it, but the ATS video embed system is a total pain in the ass. Here’s a link to the first part though:
youtu.be...
edit on 17-12-2017 by johnthejedi24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   

I believe Reptilian type ETs/Inter-dimensionals exist, but they’re not out to rule the world...who would want a s***** job like that? They are just doing their own thing with various different factions and species having their own agendas,positive,neutral, and negative(to us) in nature.

What if they plan to rule the world in the future with ideas depicted on Georgia Guidestones?

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   

There’s a 22 part video series called “plausible points for the Reptilian case”. I would embed it, but the ATS video embed system is a total pain in the ass. Here’s a link to the first part though:
youtu.be...

The reptilian part of the brain is interesting. I've definitely heard that before from psychologists. It has a fight or flight response mechanism.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

originally posted by: rockdisjoint2
Great thread OP!

When was younger I was visited by reptilians and they told me that they were among us..... that they walked among us and ruled over us, they even claimed that they created us. It got weird because I had many hallucinations about them or what I thought were hallucinations, but it turned out to be real.

They even took me to their home planet and showed me where they were originally from. They took me to this dark room and they showed me what appeared to be a clone of me, they told me that when I turned 35 they were going to replace me with this clone and I was going to do great things...

I've yet to be replaced because I haven't turned 35 yet and it kind of scares me because I really think that reptilians are real and they really are going to replace me with a clone

I've got a strange story too. I hear something that appears to be telepathy. Alien voices. I don't take medication for schizophrenia. So basically, I got aliens talking to me all the time. The conversations are about upcoming Armageddon.

Oh yeah? Anything new or just the same old Armageddon we've been having?

Well it is pretty bad now. If you want to hear something new you can check out this thread I made.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yeah...that's the same old Armageddon alright. Either they're giving you bad intel or they're due for a major galactic update. You'll find lots of threads like yours on ATS about those topics, in the search function.

Assuming you'd actually believe me "Either they're giving you bad intel". I wouldn't believe me if I was in your position.

What position would that be exactly? And if you wouldn't believe you, then why post it for others? Do you actually believe you?

I posted it to that guy with a real strange story about being abducted by reptelians. I was relating to him. I believe me, but if I was not me, then I wouldn't believe me. If I take an external look at my position, there is an extreme lack of evidence. Anyone can claim they have telepathy and talk to aliens.

Well, I like that answer. Rational and objective. Quite unlike people who suffer from schizophrenia.

So...can you elucidate further on the alien voices? I'm curious whether it is internal and mind oriented or external and audio oriented.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: rockdisjoint2
Great thread OP!

When was younger I was visited by reptilians and they told me that they were among us..... that they walked among us and ruled over us, they even claimed that they created us. It got weird because I had many hallucinations about them or what I thought were hallucinations, but it turned out to be real.

They even took me to their home planet and showed me where they were originally from. They took me to this dark room and they showed me what appeared to be a clone of me, they told me that when I turned 35 they were going to replace me with this clone and I was going to do great things...

I've yet to be replaced because I haven't turned 35 yet and it kind of scares me because I really think that reptilians are real and they really are going to replace me with a clone

I've got a strange story too. I hear something that appears to be telepathy. Alien voices. I don't take medication for schizophrenia. So basically, I got aliens talking to me all the time. The conversations are about upcoming Armageddon.

Oh yeah? Anything new or just the same old Armageddon we've been having?

Well it is pretty bad now. If you want to hear something new you can check out this thread I made.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yeah...that's the same old Armageddon alright. Either they're giving you bad intel or they're due for a major galactic update. You'll find lots of threads like yours on ATS about those topics, in the search function.

Assuming you'd actually believe me "Either they're giving you bad intel". I wouldn't believe me if I was in your position.

What position would that be exactly? And if you wouldn't believe you, then why post it for others? Do you actually believe you?

I posted it to that guy with a real strange story about being abducted by reptelians. I was relating to him. I believe me, but if I was not me, then I wouldn't believe me. If I take an external look at my position, there is an extreme lack of evidence. Anyone can claim they have telepathy and talk to aliens.

Well, I like that answer. Rational and objective. Quite unlike people who suffer from schizophrenia.

So...can you elucidate further on the alien voices? I'm curious whether it is internal and mind oriented or external and audio oriented.

Sure. The voices cause sensations as if someone is touching me. Not all the time, but sometimes.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: johnthejedi24

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join