It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump calls Flynn treatment 'unfair,' claims Clinton 'lied many times' with impunity

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: whywhynot

I imagine it would go down like a lead balloon with some people.

Still it's a legitimate question, as imho Snowden should receive and deserves to be pardoned well before the likes of Michael Flynn.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: whywhynot
a reply to: Shamrock6

I agree, it’s not about dumping on Hillary it’s about equal application of the law

I can agree and that is reasonable. But I don't think the two situations are comparable.

Obviously, the FBI must of had evidence that he purposefully lied to them in order to charge him.

They did not have that evidence with Hillary and specifically stated so.

That does not mean what Hillary told them was factually correct. She may have been factually incorrect, but still telling the truth as she knew it.

That is a major difference some cannot seem to grasp.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: whywhynot
a reply to: Shamrock6

I agree, it’s not about dumping on Hillary it’s about equal application of the law

I can agree and that is reasonable. But I don't think the two situations are comparable.

Obviously, the FBI must of had evidence that he purposefully lied to them in order to charge him.

They did not have that evidence with Hillary and specifically stated so.

That does not mean what Hillary told them was factually correct. She may have been factually incorrect, but still telling the truth as she knew it.

That is a major difference some cannot seem to grasp.

What you need to understand is that there is a large group that just do not believe the former Obama administration. They see it as corrupt and consequently the declarations of these former and in some cases present officials are meaningless.

There also is a large group of people who don’t trust Trump or his group.

There is plenty of smoke and BS on both sides to justify the other sides concerns.

This is why there are situations that may be perfectly explained and obvious to one side are not so to the other.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

I imagine it would go down like a lead balloon with some people.

Still it's a legitimate question, as imho Snowden should receive and deserves to be pardoned well before the likes of Michael Flynn.

Perhaps so, start a thread!

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Trump, you moron. You fired the man that gave Clinton that immunity you cry about. Ironically, its because of his handling of the Clinton case you claimed you fired him for, besides that whole Trump-Russer thingy.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   

I simply don't feel that way inclined at the moment.

Like i suggest by way of my proposal through, if Trumps going to be hading out pardons there are a few people in line before Flynn.

As bringing to the attention of the world the overtly nefarious shenanigans of the numerous alphabet agencies, and the capabilities they employ against not only there own people but also the rest of the world has got to "Trump" lying to the FBI any day of the week really.
edit on 4-12-2017 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join