It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO in Puerto Rico Goes Underwater

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I'm not really interested in "relitigating" it.

Nor me mate it's all there in the original thread , one day perhaps we will find something truly interesting that has us both scratching our heads but sadly this is not it.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I want to actually see something that makes me scratch my head (other than a dry scalp).

So far all I have is a strobe overhead that blinked a few times. Not much to go on.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
a reply to: Blue Shift

Don't you think it strange that some idiot on youtube with a mobile phone sees ufo's all the time yet people on here with good to pro equipment don't, even when we have members doing this all over the world
Calling all Astrophotographers, all skill levels

I have about $10k in pro gear...I also have an iPhone.

When I had my one and only sighting I was driving home from work. Gear was at home (then just one DSLR and 2 lenses) and I didn't even think to pick up my phone to record because I was completely gobsmacked at what I (and others) were seeing.

Prior to that I didn't believe in UFO's or any of this stuff. Had no interest in it at all.

After you see something you absolutely cannot explain and that has imprinted on your mind that you can think about it and the memory is crystal clear several years later, you'll understand.

And, unless you have your pro gear ready to go or are already shooting/set up, it's doubtful you'd have the time to get said gear out and get a good shot.
edit on 2-12-2017 by lovebeck because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Alien ships don't adapt to human geometry to make us understand.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Wow... what an aerodynamic design:

It's a cluster of balloons being carried by the wind.

This video has been thoroughly discussed on the forum. Look at IsaacKoi's link on the first page.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: lovebeck

Thank you for re-enforcing what I have been saying on here, practically since joining. It always falls on deaf ears, though because the antagonists and the protagonists will always butt heads in the classic Mexican stand-off style.

This is a forum after all and opinions are what it is all about.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: gortex

I want to actually see something that makes me scratch my head (other than a dry scalp).

So far all I have is a strobe overhead that blinked a few times. Not much to go on.

Phage...I think the Aliens are deliberately avoiding you!

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: fromtheskydown

I've heard that they're dicks.

(Sorry, I've been binging on The Orville)

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   

"The Orville" is the best TV in 10 years!

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   
'Seems' to be moving waay too fast to be windswept balloons and I gotta say BS on it being a drone...at least not a conventional aerodynamic aircraft. I'm pretty sure our govt (american) has plenty of 'unconventional' toys capable of flight w/o using aerodynamic 'lift' but doesn't make sense to film its use then leak it...and I doubt there much in the way of 'top secret' unmanned alien tech drone testing/ops going on in P.R. But most likely we'll never find out exactly wtf it was...being tracked by the military...seemingly.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: lovebeck
Exactly. That is just how it is sometimes.

Two or three years back, while wife & I were visiting a friend in a country village one summery August night, I went outside for a cig and just stared up at the sky. Perfect night; no clouds and very little moon. Then I saw a round, orange glow in the sky almost directly overhead. It started off dim, then got brighter and brighter as it continued to grow bigger.

I knew what it was: this was an incoming meteor, burning up as it went through the atmosphere. But it is incredibly rare to view one that is (in theory) "face on" and coming straight at you.

I would have loved to have filmed it. However my camera was in our locked car, and I also knew that very likely the meteor would die away in a few seconds. So, rather than miss out on witnessing even a second of such a rare event, I just watched it.

I was about 58 then and that was the first time I had seen an event exactly like this, after a lifetime of avidly watching the night skies whenever I had the chance. And that included many years living in the Australian countryside, where the visibility is so much better than in much of eg Europe, Asia, or Nth America. I never once saw an "incoming" like this one.

And the only time I saw a completely inexplicable UFO event one night, about 15 years earlier, I didn't even have a camera around that would have been any good. And even if I had had one, the whole observation lasted no more than ten seconds from go to whoah -- and only the last 2 to 3 seconds made it extraordinary, when the whatever-it-was headed off at a tangent at incredibly high velocity and was quickly lost to view.

It was only then that most people would even think of catching images, but 3 seconds is barely enough time to get a camera up and focused in, let alone get any decent shots.

edit on 4/12/17 by JustMike because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: KenTodd
'Seems' to be moving waay too fast to be windswept balloons and I gotta say BS on it being a drone...at least not a conventional aerodynamic aircraft. I'm pretty sure our govt (american) has plenty of 'unconventional' toys capable of flight w/o using aerodynamic 'lift' but doesn't make sense to film its use then leak it...and I doubt there much in the way of 'top secret' unmanned alien tech drone testing/ops going on in P.R. But most likely we'll never find out exactly wtf it was...being tracked by the military...seemingly.

You have to keep in mind this wasn't filmed from a stationary point. It was filmed by a helicopter carrying a rotating camera. So you have several motions involved: The balloons, the helicopter, and the motion of the camera following the object. This could give the illusion that the object was moving differently than it actually was. Through investigation it was found that the wind was blowing in the direction the objects were traveling. It also doesn't seem to go underwater. If you watch it frame by frame you'll see it disappeared from rear to front of the object, not front to rear as if it was entering the water. It was either an effect of the FLIR camera or possibly clouds.
So visually you're left with an object that's made up of several spheres that seems to aimlessly tumble around as it flies. Exactly what you'd expect from a group balloons. ATS thread
The PRRR group that IsaacKoi was involved in examined the data of the video.
IsaacKoi

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join