It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking for Telekinesis links

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha

originally posted by: noonebutme
See? Why can't more ATS posts be more like this one? Genuine, honest and scientific!

Gets even better when 2 demon possessed mortals set up a real time chat room at 2 different countries.

Tarot card reader in USA chats with customer in UK. Demons converse in real-time via telepathy.

Reader has all card face down. Demon knows where all cards are.
Caller gets told to tell reader to turn a certain card as its demon 'suggests' which card to turn.

Stop taking the mickey oh ignorant mortal. You have so much to learn. Get a friend who is possessed and get them to call a reliable Tarot Card reader in another country.

Then watch their jaw drop when everything falls into place. Quite comical actually oh little 'grass-hopper'.

Ahh meds aren’t being filled till tomorrow huh?

It always fascinated me how people can state complete off the Wall things as facts, like they are an athortiy on the subject....

OP google is your friend, could also check amazon for books on the subj and the numerous scientific research experiments...
Mgood luck on your search!

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
It always fascinated me how people can state complete off the Wall things as facts, like they are an athortiy on the subject....

Its a fact when one has the ability to do exactly as stated.

This is why spiritual entities deal with the ones who have open minds.

They avoid the trolls that mention 'meds' as those people will ALWAYS stay ignorant.

Just move along and let the enlightened ones lead this world into a new spiritual era.

The ignorant will alway stumble blindly on the 'checkered floor'. The elite know exactly what that means yet you don't. The ones that have pictures taken of them where 1 eye is covered know as well.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: AlloHorizonK20

This is by FAR the most comprehensive way to learn the skill of telekinesis/ psychokinesis.

web.archive.org...://psipog.net/PsiPog-ALW-Final-Archive.zip

I was never able to move further than the PsiWheel.

If you want to talk message me on Telegram. @mynameisearlb

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 01:37 AM
link   
This is THE resource to learn Telekinesis, Telepathy, Out of body experiences, pyrokinesis, cryokinesis, empathy, remote viewing and more. I have read every single article on this website and have successfully performed telekinesis on a little pinwheel referred to as a psiwheel.

Download this archive from thewaybackmachine and extract it to your computer. Find the index file in the psipog.net folder and get your psi on!

I remember when this site was still new and fresh when i was a youngin. Enjoy everyone!

psipog archive

If you want to chat hmu on Telegram @MyNameIsEarlB
edit on 24-12-2017 by MyNameIsEarlB because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-12-2017 by MyNameIsEarlB because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   
So i was hoping to edit my above post but it's not letting me because it's been too long.

If anyone downloads the archive i was hoping that you could use this link instead so i could generate a little bit of bitcoins from this short link.

Thanks and here's the link.

PsiPog.net archive

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I don't possess telekinesis,but I have definitely had dreams that come true! I don't think telekinesis is something paranormal at all, rather some part of your brain that some people can activate and other just haven't figured it out yet.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join