It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Libya and the North Korean Mindset

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

See what disconnected, disenfranchised and bullied people they have become, cowering in fear in their little spit of peninsula domain, waiting for the US Super Power Axe to fall.

Oh, boo hoo hoo, cry me a river.

I see that Mr anti-American is at it again.

Please tell me again how good these disenfranchised NK people have it again. Please tell me how well their "dear leader" takes care of them and treats them humanely.

These people are not being oppressed by the US, they are being oppressed by their own government.

Sanctions may be hurting them, but why in the whole wide world do the people need aid and relief to begin with? I mean can't Kim play ball with the rest of the world for the sake of his people? Nuclear weapons aside, he still has an obligation to take care of his people. Is he doing this?

Or is all of North Korea's problems a result of the US and not some ruthless dictator?

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: liejunkie01

I see that Mr anti-American is at it again.

Anti war, not anti American. Get it straight.

The ones calling for more war are the 'enemy within'...

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Huh...I wasn't aware that the international banking cartels had a standing Army and Air Forces that could invade Libya. And here's dumb me thinking U.S. and NATO invaded under orders from their political leaders. Thanks for enlightening me.
edit on 29-11-2017 by Assessor because: sp

edit on 29-11-2017 by Assessor because: clarification

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum

North Korea may be guilty of a few things, but I bet the list is nothing compared the crimes of the U.S.

Yeah...just a few things. You should pack up and move there.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 04:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Assessor

North Korea may be guilty of a few things, but I bet the list is nothing compared the crimes of the U.S.

If you remove the last 5 letters of your user name, it about sums it up

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 04:36 AM
link   

What's your deal, you want him to move because he doesn't agree with you, grow up already.

See you have no valid argument so you you just settle for aggression, I wonder where you get your cues from.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Whats my deal? My deal is if you believe in another country and support their supreme leader than go live in paradise with them. If you hate America bad enough it’s a great option.
edit on 30-11-2017 by Assessor because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Lololol....good one. Name calling. Always a grown up approach.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Lololol....good one. Name calling. Always a grown up approach.

I did tell you to save your words, from then on in it was just a case of following your lead

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Huh...I wasn't aware that the international banking cartels had a standing Army and Air Forces that could invade Libya. And here's dumb me thinking U.S. and NATO invaded under orders from their political leaders. Thanks for enlightening me.

NATO destroyed Libya. NATO is the enforcement branch , led by the US military, for the International Banking Cartels.

You're welcome.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: Assessor

The Counsel of Foreign Relations defines foreign policy for both parties. Stop blaming the Democrats. The Republicans are just as bad as the Democrats. If you think otherwise you are being delusional.

But Iraq was all Bush and Cheney right? My word....you Dems can shift blame like nobody else.

you made that assertion and agreed to it, then drew your conclusion.. all out of thin air.

guess the amount of missiles the US tests per year?

what law is NK breaking by building a missile defense system against countries who 'invade' other countries in the modern world

Do you really not see the difference between North Korea and the US?

Let me spell it out to you.

1. The US does not spend the vast majority of its resources on creating a nuclear weapons program while letting it's citizens starve.
2. The US does not periodically make threats that they will nuke the crap out of North Korea - whereas North Korea has done this multiple times regarding the US.
3. The US does not indoctrinate it's entire population with constant propaganda that North Korea is the great satan and they must be destroyed - North Korea does say this about the US on a daily basis on TV and throughout its school system.
4. The US does not throw thousands into work camps for daring to criticize the government.
5. The US is not looking to sell its nuclear weapon technology to any other countries. North Korea has suggested it would be willing to do so.
6. North Korea keeps all of its citizens away for news of the outside world, they are not able to think rationally about their country because they are deprived of information from the outside world. With such information there is no question they would overthrow their government because they have the worst living conditions in the world.

One final note - stop calling intercontinental missiles a missile defense system. A missile defense system shoots down incoming missiles. Intercontinental missiles are an offensive system - and yes in a perfect world they would not exist, but we can't get rid of them since China, Russia et all have them. This in no way means it is a good idea to let every other country in the world possess them.

How do you not understand this - you want them gone completely yet you argue it is not fair for the US to have them but not let everyone else have them. This argument means you are actually in favor of nuclear proliferation. How do you not understand the more nukes that exist in the world the more likely they are to be used?

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

NATO destroyed Libya. NATO is the enforcement branch , led by the US military, for the International Banking Cartels.

You're welcome.

Lol, all news to me. I did 30 years in the U.S. military and never once do I recall receiving our marching orders from an international banker.

I do remember having to follow the orders of a closet muslim president my last 5 years in though. It wasnt difficult. We were basically told to sit with our thumbs up our ass and shut up. The enemy secretly loved Obama.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Of course you did not get your orders from International bankers, just like you yourself did not receive your orders from the President himself.

The orders go from the bankers, the the handlers (politicians) who then make demands of their generals in several different committee hearings. The generals develop a plan, and then pass the orders down to your superior officer.

But you better believe that people who own the IMF/World Bank and the Saudi Royal family in conjunction with the Bilderbergs gave the orders to end Gaddaffi's plan to create a gold backed continental African currency to end World Bank/IMF exploitation of their continents people.
How audacious of him to believe he could pull it off in the face of a mammoth beast with unlimited power though. Its ok, it just means our money will still buy stuff for a few more years.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Lol, all news to me. I did 30 years in the U.S. military and never once do I recall receiving our marching orders from an international banker.

But never once noticed the oil wells on the horizon?

You think NATO is in the mIddle east because of their bumper crop of Brussel's Sprouts?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join