It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting and intriguing photo of Paris where Diana died

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Just been watching David Ickes video on Princess Di's death and noticed these 2 figures exactly where Princess Di died in Paris (when David is chatting about her death, he has this photo of Paris on a projector). Now I could just be making a mountain out of a molehill but wow, this is a conspiracy site and not what David Icke was talking about in the video (maybe he still hasn't noticed it). A white figure or white cloaked figure and a black figure (both consistant with the male form).

Further away. This first photo shows the white figure pretty large if you look real close. The head is blacked out but do you see the cloak and the body outline with his left arm? In fact look more closely and you can just make out his right hand on the black figure in front.. as if his hands are just holding the black figure like you would in a photo with your son/daughter.

Close up. This version is the black figure closer. Look real close and you can see what looks like he is holding a weapon or maybe a hammer (up by his head). His head is covered in a black cloth or crown( like when you see the Pope ). You can see what looks like his eyes (white eyes). Do you see it? And the black cloak with a little white material?

Is this a coincidental photo or deliberate from since Paris was formed over the years? And is it indeed anything to do with princess Di dying? Are these 2 figures based on 2 people who actually lived? What do they represent? pretty eerie. Do they represent a sacrifiacl scenario?

Below is the actual video if you want to watch it (around the 5min 15sec mark) :

edit on CSTSun, 26 Nov 2017 08:24:37 -06000000003008x037x0 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: adding text

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I'm sorry but I can't take anything said by David Ike serious, the man is a compete joke and changes his stories to match what's popular with conspiracy theorist at the time to make money because his football career ended. He started off telling everyone he was the son of god after talking to a spiritualist.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage
I'm sorry but I can't take anything said by David Ike serious, the man is a compete joke and changes his stories to match what's popular with conspiracy theorist at the time to make money because his football career ended. He started off telling everyone he was the son of god after talking to a spiritualist.

Did you not read the OP?

Now I could just be making a mountain out of a molehill but wow, this is a conspiracy site and not what David Icke was talking about in the video

TruthxIsxInxThexMist ,
I cant see what your talking about.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

This isn't about david icke.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

originally posted by: Kurokage

Did you not read the OP?

Now I could just be making a mountain out of a molehill but wow, this is a conspiracy site and not what David Icke was talking about in the video

TruthxIsxInxThexMist ,
I cant see what your talking about.

You can't see the figures? Seriously?

They are pretty huge figures! I'll see if i can draw an outline in brighter colours and re-post them if so.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Best i could do for now:

red represents the white figure and green/blue the black figure
edit on CSTSun, 26 Nov 2017 09:36:18 -06000000003009x018x0 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

S&F....

But in all honestly, I'm seeing a Mercedes S280 undercarriage.

She died in a Mercedes S280.

Look at the similarities. 😊

Outline of what I thought you were seeing.

edit on 26-11-2017 by Bigburgh because: Eggnogs a Boomsticks 😁

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Im sorry...but your whole thread is as whacked out a Icke is. I saw what you meant, I get where youre goin...but your sources, originators, evidence and opinions...are all based on a nutcase ex-tennis player who has zero credibility.

Youve sourced him, showed him, linked him...yet say its not about him. It entirely is. Otherwise your thread conspiracy points here would not exist. Yet, here we are.

IMO? Youre entitled...but the entire SOURCING is seriously flawed with a deeply questionable person and with his equally questionable authority and reputation, and his intent in a world of conspiracies. I guess its better than chasing tennis balls around...but seriously?

Still...youll see what you want to...even when the sun is blinding you.....Best, MS

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Just like the rocks on Mars.. You are seeing something that isn't there..

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

well, you got some of the white figure correct.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Im sorry...but your whole thread is as whacked out a Icke is. I saw what you meant, I get where youre goin...but your sources, originators, evidence and opinions...are all based on a nutcase ex-tennis player who has zero credibility.

Youve sourced him, showed him, linked him...yet say its not about him. It entirely is. Otherwise your thread conspiracy points here would not exist. Yet, here we are.

IMO? Youre entitled...but the entire SOURCING is seriously flawed with a deeply questionable person and with his equally questionable authority and reputation, and his intent in a world of conspiracies. I guess its better than chasing tennis balls around...but seriously?

Still...youll see what you want to...even when the sun is blinding you.....Best, MS

It is nothing to do with 'Icke'. I was just quoting him as the photo is from one of his videos. take the name david icke out of my op and you just have a photo from a video. Does that change anything?

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   

There is a massive difference between shadows/shading on a city landscape and actual apparitions in the tunnel.
Pretty much you got nothing here.

Sorry.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   
All I see is pareidolia.

How is this any different than people that see a dog in the clouds, Jesus in burnt toast or animals everywhere when looking at rocks on Mars..

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

eh ... not tennis player, soccerplayer .... And then some. What does that matter. Focus on the content.

First thing where I do not agree with his story (related to the video @ 5 minutes) is the fact that Troy , the Homeric Troy was in Turkey. Second, at the place now called Isle de la cité, was once called Lutetia and the Parisii lived there. (probably related to the parisi of britton) and it is tempting to make another relation but that would put too much unearned praise on Geofrey of Monmouth.

As to the Merovingians they were Salian in origin, a region currently between Zwolle Amersfoort en Almelo and Arnhem in The Netherlands. And how David traces them to Turkey ..... is up in the air I suppose.

The relationship of Princes D with Diana and Paris is even more amazing ...., since her son referenced Diana as the godess of hunt whereas his mother was most hunted/ haunted by paparazi. Although, it was not paparazi responsible for her death at all.

Romans cultivated mostly the southside of the banks of the Seine, so it is possible Diana worship in underground cellars would spread .... but then again, he describes something usually connected with Mithra worship ....
At any rate, David Ike is spicing up his talk bit some extraordinary claims ....

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   
know what you mean, dont you see the mermaid with her hands behind her head and tits out on the map of the world? but sadly sometimes thats all it is, just seeing things

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Can you see the inuit, floating on an ice floe in the sky, fishing for thunderstorm clouds?
That´s the white figure.

The black one is a three headed sqirrel playing tennis.

See it?

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Yes I can see most of the detail points you mention.
I don't think I would have noticed it on my own I must admit.

I would like to see the original photo (direct copy)
with less distorttion and graininess.

Oh I like to add.
Are you related to the artist Salvadore Dali?
He had an uncanny gift of seeing images inside of odjects
are reflected his inspirations in his artwork.
*I like his stuff

edit on 26-11-2017 by grubblesnert because: moremoremore...

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: grubblesnert

ha ha ha. No, i'm not but thanks.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter

Can you see the inuit, floating on an ice floe in the sky, fishing for thunderstorm clouds?
That´s the white figure.

The black one is a three headed sqirrel playing tennis.

See it?

I don't see either of what you say is there unfortunately.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist
a reply to: stosh64

Best i could do for now:

red represents the white figure and green/blue the black figure

The houses change over the centuries , and with some of the houses being privatly owned there is no way they could get a pattern of a person made like that.

This is probably just Pareidolia.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join