It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A trial Forgotten??? Ryan Bundy's opening statement a must read!!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Have we all forgotten??? Or have the powers to be try to brush this under the rug and make it disappear????

www.thedailysheeple.com...

Thoughts comments?

IMPORTANT: New (old) Standards Are Being Enforced (again) For New Threads
edit on Sun Nov 26 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: blackrussian63

The bundy’s were nothing more than white trash thieves who refused to pay their grazing fees like everyone else was..

For which they became 5 minute famous and mini celebrities for every right wing militia group and white supremist group.. which they allowed to go to their heads to the point where they orcastrate s an armed take over of a federal building..

And got one of their supporters killed.

The only thing they did was highlight the hypocracy concerning right wing terrorists..

These guys became two day heros to I’m assuming the minority of those on the right wing for armed insurrection, that would have have ended in a massacare if it had been ANY other group besides right wing terrorists..

Don’t pay any taxes because your poor?? Your a much who deserves whatever you get..

Don’t pay your taxes because “obama sux” and to a lot of prior your a hero who can do no wrong..

(post by Tempter removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: blackrussian63

The bundy’s were nothing more than white trash thieves who refused to pay their grazing fees like everyone else was..

For which they became 5 minute famous and mini celebrities for every right wing militia group and white supremist group.. which they allowed to go to their heads to the point where they orcastrate s an armed take over of a federal building..

The only thing they did was highlight the hypocracy concerning right wing terrorists..

These guys became two day heros to I’m assuming the minority of those on the right wing for armed insurrection, that would have have ended in a massacare if it had been ANY other group besides right wing terrorists..

Don’t pay any taxes because your poor?? Your a much who deserves whatever you get..

Don’t pay your taxes because “obama sux” and to a lot of prior your a hero who can do no wrong..

wow your spelling, but otherwise nailed it. no way these yahoos should have been acquitted for taking over the refuge.

(post by hopenotfeariswhatweneed removed for a manners violation)
+4 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 04:05 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Are you a slave JoshuaCox? You might say: "NO! I am no man's slave". True, I guess, for you seem not to be a slave of man, but a slave of a construct made by men. Why else this trigger happy response? You show you did not read what is at the bottom of all this misery eh ... but you knee jerked in "defense"of your master, big .gov. . Yes. you are a slave to big .gov suffering from Stockholm syndrome. Take the red pill and stop blaming the victim.

Try and connect some dots, .gov slave. What does not belong in the following series of names: Mitch Mcconnel, HRC, Uranium and Bundy.
What do Mitch Macconnel HRC and Uranium have in common?
What do your Obama, Mitch Macconnel and Solarpanels have in common?
If you had taken the time to read the opening statement as referenced, you'll find it echo's certain basic civil ideas not very often heard in public these days. And you would also understand it is not about paying for grazing rights. What it does is, it puts directly in your face the criminal intent under the color of law of your master, .gov. It hurts .gov slave? good! Let it sink in.

And if you had done some research, you would have found that this issue goes to the heart of a political one ... Which entity has jurisdiction: Federal or State. Which rights supersede: Established rights (more than 140 years) or the whims of an overreaching self aggrandizing .gov. wasting your money, doing whatever it wants with impunity. The real question is: will the fabric of the Republic be retained as it once was, or will it be corrupted beyond recognition.

And if you had connected some dots, you would have sensed the smell of skunk. But perhaps, you as a city slicker are more familiar with the proverbial stinking rat in the kitchen. Either way, corruption abounds and it all becomes visible.

What strikes me is your twisted way of looking at things, it betrays the attitude of a slave, not of a freeman!

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Fees, permits, licensing, fines, are just another form of tax.

Paying taxes sets up the precedent you no longer own a thing, you are just renting it.

Once established, the next step is eviction.

'Fees' is just the tip of the iceberg of encroachment on everyones rights. Thats why the resistance, Bundys know where this road eventually leads. Everyone else is being steered away from this awareness by kangaroo courts and show trials. The gubments relentless system grinds on, anyway.

Stay on topic lol, this is only about trespassing...

edit on 26-11-2017 by intrptr because: additional

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   

What grazing fees ?

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   
haha wow, i knew this site had it's fair share of far right wingers but i never thought i'd see this many people leap to the defense of the bundys. you guys sure love your millionaire thugs pretending to be good old boys, huh? sovereign citizens, my aching ass.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Apparently you missed the memo that they were on their way to the 'negotiation table' when they were met with a roadblock hindering them from making the appointment?

How's that selective reasoning working-out for ya?

(post by JoshuaCox removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

Since when does the government negotiate with terrorists who orcastrate armed take overs of federal property????

Lincoln didn’t negotiate with the confederate traitors when they did that either...

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

I proof read nothing..

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: 10uoutlaw

You guys have got to use your counterpoints like a big boy....

I know, I know.. trump has y’all thinking “Nah uh” is a valid counterpoint, but it is not.. lol

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Yvhmer

A) I think anyone knowledgeable or a victim of actual slavery would be disgusted with your analogy..

The government is not a slave master.. in fact it is relatively benine compared to the majority of governments over the centuries..

You should look into history.. there are plenty of dicatorships and slave societies to compare us to.. we do not stack up well(?). If well is a fair analogy lol./

B) all ownership comes from the government..

All of our rights come from the government..

Without a government, you don’t own your stuff.. the local warlord does.. maybe you think your such a sadistic bad@$$ that you would be that warlord, but I doubt it.. the math is against you..

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Yvhmer

Oh man, I should have finished reading beforee I replied lmao..

You went all off the deep end afterward..

1) it’s funny that you are calling me a slave, while you are spouting thoroughly debunked conspiracy theories..

A) Jeff Sessions just last week said there was no evidence against Hillary Clinton in the uranium 1 propaganda narrative..

B) even the Fox News , News desk was forced to admit it was nonesense... because their OPINION people keep pushing it.

2) The States rights argument starts and continues to this day based on slavery.. it was first brought up in the debates between the pro slavery and anti slavery founding fathers, and since then hasn’t been used for anything good as far as I know..

How in the F you consider the federal government a slave master, but the state government A OK , just blows my freaking mind..

Every nonesense traffic ticket, code enforcement, exc I have ever gotten, has come from the state..

Civil forfeiture is from the state..

The federal government is the only thing stopping state politicians from being monsters.. and they still are a lot of times right before yelling “States rights! ”...

3) just to reiterate.. I’m a slave, yet it appears you just sheeple right behind any conspiracy theory put forth by the rightwing media..

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   
The Bundy’s seem to keep winning in court.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Still a very troubling case and if the media gave a damn about the people it would be covered instead of forgotten. Much rides on the outcome of this. I can only hope Trump and the Uranium One investigations will tie in the fat cats who stood to benefit from denying the Bundy's access to the land. This was all over back room deals worth billions to certain well-connected people mostly in our own government. If the Bundys stay in jail this country is nothing more than an Oligarchy where force is the law and money buys everything, including truth.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   
The Government doesn't have 'rights' people have rights.

The FEDs are trying to take over private property (rights that were established through use) and got called on their theft. The Bundy's are heroes.

<<   2 >>

join