It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This new "Black Death" Plague that is sweeping across Africa. Nature? Or depopulation weapon?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I've wrestled back and forth with this for quite some time.

Wondering when serious pandemics break out is it because that continent( In this case Africa) Or country has the perfect conditions to be able to host these bacteriums/viruses etc...

Or if it's the ruling elite experimenting on a targeted people group in a specific area, utilizing various means to unleash pandemics..

Nobody can deny that Africa's year round humid/hot weather conditions make it easier for viruses to spread. Nobody can deny that the continent for the most part has poor sanitation, and has many people who are sick as a result in rather small confined areas...

So these facts lead me to believe these pandemics can be spawned up within nature itself and unleash itself upon areas that host the perfect breeding grounds and environment to let it spread.

Yet that being said... I know what the Georgia Guide stones say, I know the elites don't even hide to the public that at this point one of their main goals is population reduction by whatever means possible.
I've read the reports of witnesses coming forward saying it was only after certain vaccine programs were implemented to the African population that serious sicknesses among those people in that area started popping up..

So what do you think ATS? Why do these plagues rarely ever happen in 1st world countries ( Is it because we have safer environments to prevent the spread of it, better sanitation, medical technology etc...) OR is it because the elites usually only experiment on 3rd world countries that are far away from where they live?
edit on 24-11-2017 by freedom7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: freedom7

Well, I'm wrestling for an answer to the question myself, but I tend to think, if the disease was released on purpose then the perpetrator/s may have targeted other more aggressive countries.

Then again, I think of poor hygiene, hunger and thirst and tend to lean to a more natural outbreak.

My thoughts,

kind regards,

bally

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 01:58 AM
link   

i dont think that it will be a weapon as what is the point ? i think the beast way for us to depopulate is have a good old war and then we can all move forward and all start to respect each other again .........

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Look back through history, plague and other disease out breaks are common since the year dot..

Since I believe the larger agenda is to water down races to have a multi cultural soup I would not think that African nations would be targeted as that is where a good amount of the Migrant resettling population will come from.

The truly mind boggling thing with this is how does Africa as a continent that has more natural resources than almost anywhere on the plant still have these types of issues (Yet Again) that are caused by things such as Hygiene, Famine etc etc.. But that will be for another thread, looking how Zimbabwe and South Africa are going (to pick two) it is easy to see how such things manage to take hold. The management of these countries is just absurd..

RA
edit on 24-11-2017 by slider1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 02:12 AM
link   
I've wondered about such events like this also. But my only thought is that is it a natural event happening.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 02:38 AM
link   
I believe that certain people tend to flip out about a subject that they have not been educated about (or chose not to become interested in said education as thought that they were protected by those they voted for!)

Here is some useful information :

THE BLACK DEATH (or Bubonic plaque) :

The Black Death was an epidemic of bubonic plague, a disease caused by the bacterium Yersinia pestis that circulates among wild rodents where they live in great numbers and density.

Such an area is called a ‘plague focus’ or a ‘plague reservoir’.

Plague among humans arises when rodents in human habitation, normally black rats, become infected. The black rat, also called the ‘house rat’ and the ‘ship rat’, likes to live close to people, the very quality that makes it dangerous (in contrast, the brown or grey rat prefers to keep its distance in sewers and cellars).

Normally, it takes ten to fourteen days before plague has killed off most of a contaminated rat colony, making it difficult for great numbers of fleas gathered on the remaining, but soon- dying, rats to find new hosts.

After three days of fasting, hungry rat fleas turn on humans.

From the bite site, the contagion drains to a lymph node that consequently swells to form a painful bubo, most often in the groin, on the thigh, in an armpit or on the neck. Hence the name bubonic plague.

The infection takes three–five days to incubate in people before they fall ill, and another three–five days before, in 80 per cent of the cases, the victims die.

Thus, from the introduction of plague contagion among rats in a human community it takes, on average, twenty-three days before the first person dies.

Source of above here : www.historytoday.com...

HOWEVER :

Here is how the Bubonic plague is contained on an international level in regards to shipping from port to port and you have nothing to worry about :

It is now recognized that a Port Health Authority must not only take steps to detect plague, human or rodent, afloat or ashore, at the earliest possible moment, but must eliminate conditions in ships and in shore premises which are conducive to the development of an epizoötic.

Though here, and in other countries with an enlightened Public Health Administration, practice has long been ahead of legislation, the International Sanitary Convention of 1926 which can be found here : www.loc.gov... has now established throughout the world a large measure of uniformity in measures designed to prevent the spread of the more dangerous epidemic diseases by overseas trade, and the Port Sanitary Regulations 1933 have brought quarantine legislation in this country up to date.

For the detection of plague, every ship arriving from a plague-infected port is medically inspected on arrival, but even if there is no evidence of plague-infection on board, such ships are examined daily by a rat-officer until the discharge of cargo is complete.

Dead rats found and live rats trapped are bacteriologically examined.

If a rat is reported to be infected the vessel is fumigated at once.

The discharge of cargo is then continued under supervision, and when the ship is empty she is fumigated again.

Shore premises, particularly those in the immediate vicinity of the berths of ships from plague-infected ports, are systematically searched for dead rats, and live rats are trapped.

If evidence of plague-infection is found, energetic measures of rat destruction are at once instituted over a wide area.

The International Sanitary Convention requires all foreign-going ships to be inspected every six months as to the number of rats on board. If a ship is not so maintained as to keep the rat population down to a minimum she must be deratized.
More information can be found here : www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

In my opinion, most Bubonique plague infected areas are populated by "sadly" poor people that cannot afford to take a plane trip away to another country and spread said plague... and I think that those with more money from whatever affected area that can ACTUALLY travel abroad will avoid said infested areas like the plague (please excuse me for the corny pun).

Look at how people flipped out BIG TIME about EBOLA last year and the year before and there was not a massive WORLDWIDE pandemic!

I have worked for many years under P4 biosafety conditions : and know what I am talking about : en.wikipedia.org...

And this which is more explicit as to what I have been dealing with over the past 20 years or so : www.euronetp4.eu...

Warmest

Lags
edit on 24-11-2017 by Lagomorphe because: I am crap at editing

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 03:33 AM
link   

One of Nature's depopulation weapons. Nature only responds to what humans do. Humans treat each other and everything else like trash so this happens to them.

If humans do not behave hygienically they bring these plagues upon themselves. If they treat their home, each other, environment so badly and without proper CARE then the proverbial "# happens".

Live clean, let your works be seen, then there will be less plagues.

If the wealthy think they can escape...not so. Bacteria and Viruses do not recognize status. We are all a sweet savour unto the amoeba.

edit on 24-11-2017 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 04:00 AM
link   
It is not neccasarily a human hygiene issue Rev.

Where fleas are found then you can be sure to find all kinds of fun and interesting health issues.

Just for info : Rats are one of the most cleanest animals on this earth.

The fleas are the cause.

Fleas also love clean environnements.

Deal with the flea first... the initial vector if you wish!

Warmest respects

Lags

a reply to: Revolution9

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Nature's depopulation weapon, actually. It's evolution in action until we jump in and stop it with vaccinations and medicine.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: freedom7I.

I'm in S.A.

My wife works in the 'industry" . There's no flights from SA to Madagascar at all.

If any flight from Madagascar to S.A should land (not happening unless medical) the military and coats are on spot.

If any infected person should and i say SHOULD come through S.A it will be handled. Unless..

But, I had this type of bla bla about 2 years ago with the Ebola issue. People not realizing the ebola outbreak was closer to Europe than South Africa even though the outbreak was in Africa. A quicker cheaper jump to Europe and way closer than coming to South Africa.

S.A was and is one of the 9 African countries under warning due to the plague in Madagascar, true.

After 12 years on ATS (diff username) i still see ignorant people, like thinking that the big 5 (example lions, cheetahs) are walking in our streets, and we do not have adequate preps for Mads plagues. Oh dear. If we are overs. Well, world get ready for an outbreak of the plague. To think we are not already medically prepared? Unless it's a mutated strain which will be, ya, bad for all.

In fact, I have a neighbour whom travelled to Washington and through the Carolinas last year. He came back with a cold/flu and it put us down for days. What is over there?

Don't think SA ain't prepared and, please, don't compare us to Zim.....
edit on 09/02/2012 by KaelemJames because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   
This is still just Black Death. The only difference in this strain is that it has gone to the pneumonic type over the regular type which means it attacks the lungs. When that happens, it kills faster making your treatment window narrower and it can be passed from person to person. It's still not as easy to pass as the cold or flu, but it can go airborne and be passed without needing an intermediate vector.

You can still treat it with the same drugs as the regular plague, but you have to get treatment much earlier.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Already got preps for this one. If it changes, I guess bad news

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: KaelemJames
a reply to: freedom7I.

In fact, I have a neighbour whom travelled to Washington and through the Carolinas last year. He came back with a cold/flu and it put us down for days. What is over there?.

Grandkids. Gave me the worst cold in ten years this last week, the little creeps. NO MORE BABYSITTING PLAGUE-RIDDEN MONSTERS!!!

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Cheers for the name

Thank you! Lol

top topics

join