It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gabriel’s Revelation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   
The last lingering notes of Marlena Shaw's California Soul play out while the start of Smokey Joe's La La filters in. What a Tune the Googie Rene combo's - Smokey Joe's La La
www.youtube.com...
Only one tune could work after a classic like that, a bit of a change in tempo but Roy Davis Jr and Preven Everett, Gabriel
www.youtube.com...
Does it work?
But Gabriel is it just me or does reading this sound like an Angelic warning on whats to come
hartman.org.il...
It's reminds me of the warning Jeremiah gave Zedekiah!
any opinions on Gabriel’s Revelation?

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   
hi yes , I'm interested in this....have I heard of Gabriels revelation before....rings a bell

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: DpatC

I believe Daniel, but this is all just charlatan trash.

Believe it if you like, but it is made up trash. However, humans delight in filling their heads up and nature with trash.

Trash on!

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   
We're no where close to that! However, the only message that circulated the universal bars and outposts is that the being which humans portray as Gabriel has informed them that "The Age of Monsters and Man is upon Mankind".

That was rather an abrupt wave of quick passing by messages that make us question as to what he really meant?

It could mean the return of the ancient/old Gods, the return of magic and wonder, it could mean a million things and it could be merely a forewarning for mankind not to play God or The Devil's Advocate.

Who knows really ?!?!

top topics

join