It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Declassified Files Reveal Plot to Carry Out Soviet False Flag Attacks in US to Start War

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+42 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Note: Both PDF links in the article have been removed.

I still found them.

Declassified top secret documents reveal plans for the US to obtain Soviet aircraft and use them to attack Americans as a pretext to start a war.

Source

It’s really easy to accuse the government of conducting a false flag, but when you discover evidence of them planning to do such a thing, it’s hard not to question future events.

A recent revelation from the newly released JFK Files can now help put this entire Russian hacking scenario into context—as it has been the subject of previous propaganda campaigns. On March 22, 1962, a meeting, held by the “Special Group (Augmented),” which according to an encyclopedia on the Central Intelligence Agency, included Attorney General Robert Kennedy, CIA Director John McCone, National Security Advisor McGeorge Bundy and chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Lyman Lemnitzer, discussed the creation of a false flag attack on the United States to be blamed on the Soviets.

The Special Group

According to the documents, and to much of any conspiracy theorist’s delight, the US government wanted to manufacture or obtain Soviet aircraft in order to launch an attack on America or friendly bases to be used as a pretext for war.

TS PDF: Download (with preview)

”There is a possibility that such aircraft could be used in a deception operation designed to confuse enemy planes in the air, to launch a surprise attack against enemy installations or in a provocation operation in which Soviet aircraft would appear to attack U.S. or friendly installations in order to provide an excuse for U.S. intervention.”

The government cannot be trusted EVER. Politicians are an extension of the government, tasked with selling you the deception, while consolidating power and amassing wealth. Governments have a history of lying and will even murder innocent people to further their agendas.

False Flag #2

As TFTP reported last month, the JFK files also reveal the plans for another false flag attack to be blamed on Cuba. In the document which was marked TS for Top Secret, the US military revealed its plans to trick Americans into war with Cuba. The plans were to create and carry out false flag terror attacks against American citizens and use them as propaganda to gain support for the war against Fidel Castro.

TS PDF: Download (with preview)

The documents show that plans for the attack were “approved” by officials, needing only the Joint Chiefs to simply pick one of the nine “pretexts” to be used for deception. Like I mentioned earlier, the plans involved killing innocent people and injuring others. It was to be made sure that these instances were “widely publicized” as propaganda to support the governments war efforts.

“We could develop a Communist Cuban terror campaign in the Miami area, in other Florida cities and even in Washington. The terror campaign could be pointed at Cuban refugees seeking haven in the United States. We could sink a boatload of Cubans enroute to Florida (real or simulated),” the document reads.

A “boatload of Cubans?”

These motherf***ers are murdering children!!

Pay attention:

"We could foster attempts on the lives of Cuban refugees in the United States even to the extent of wounding in instances to be widely publicized. Exploding a few plastic bombs in carefully chosen spots, the arrest of a Cuban agent and the release of prepared documents substantiating Cuban involvement also would be helpful in projecting the idea of an irresponsible government."

QUESTION EVERYTHING that your government does. Trust nothing that cannot be explained in simple terms and verified. It has been proven that at least the US government is corrupt and morally bankrupt. Be warned, your government may include YOU in their next FALSE FLAG.

Until then...

edit on 22-11-2017 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Eisenhower warned us about the MIC

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Declassified top secret documents reveal plans for the US to obtain Soviet aircraft and use them to attack Americans as a pretext to start a war.

Remember the thread about the Russian cruise missiles that went missing on a sub, which Haliburton got contracted to recover? The theory is that one of them were used on the Pentagon attack. Maybe not related but still using Russian goods to carry it out, assuming it is true.
edit on 22-11-2017 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I mean...if you have any familiarity with Operation Northwoods, this isn't exactly shocking?

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Syncopanic reality. They feed the machine.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   

I pray that the perverted POS Bush SR goes down for his litany of crimes against humanity.

The scumbag deserves to be stuck with BABS, aka the succubus known as Barbara.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
I mean...if you have any familiarity with Operation Northwoods, this isn't exactly shocking?

Lol how many Americans are familiar with Operation Northwoods!?

What I find funny about it is that whenever you mention that perhaps a mass shooting event or any other act of terrorism was orchestrated by our government, you get called a tinfoil hat wearing nutter, yet the proof of those plans is in their very own documents.

Over in Europe they had Operation Gladio, which I am sure has not been active since right, according to Sibel Edmonds it morphed into Operation Gladio B and the threat is radical muslims!

edit on America/ChicagoWednesdayAmerica/Chicago11America/Chicago1130amWednesday9 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

I think the difference between a mass shooting and something like Operation Northwoods is that Northwoods pretty clearly spelled out what the reason for it was.

Suggestions about mass shootings are usually followed up with claims about martial law, gun control, etc., and those things don't really seem to ever actually pan out.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   

They should do what Kennedy wanted to do, break them into a thousand pieces and scatter them to the winds. Evil, evil, bastards that don't give a # about US citizens, only the pocket books of their friends.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: elementalgrove

I think the difference between a mass shooting and something like Operation Northwoods is that Northwoods pretty clearly spelled out what the reason for it was.

Suggestions about mass shootings are usually followed up with claims about martial law, gun control, etc., and those things don't really seem to ever actually pan out.

This is a good point, yet the common denominator is spreading FEAR.

Social engineers care not about timelines, our world has changed drastically since 9/11 (false flag) and even though it maybe slow the process is still happening.

Martial law did happen in Boston after the marathon incident, in Baltimore this past week they created an open air prison after the tragic death of an officer. Yet people's supposed constitutional rights should not be infringed.

Just saying.
edit on America/ChicagoWednesdayAmerica/Chicago11America/Chicago1130amWednesday9 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Soulless bugmen who will do anything to maintain their grip on power.

Killing innocent women and children is just the beginning.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   
The U.S. has a track history of using false flags to either start wars or enter them, so this shouldn't actually be a surprise. It actually amuses me when I offend people by comparing those in power of the U.S. to Nazis, I mean the Reichstag false flag must've made quite an impression on them. And of course, where would the U.S.A. be without Nazi scientists?

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   

What you omit from your OP is the fact that it was declassified.

Under what President??

Under what Sec-Def??

That speaks volumes for the current Administration, I would suggest...

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

The darn facts are killing the conspiracy industry ...Might have to hang out in the Hoax bin for some good action from now on .

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   
It still amazes me that there are people who still, 100%, will claim that there is zero way that our government would/could have had any hand in the WTC attacks.

If people would do some simple research into how many times there have been planned, discussed, or committed false-flag attacks on behalf of our government, I don't think that they'd ever claim that again.

Our government has some pretty terrible skeletons in its closet, and I doubt that its done piling them in there.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   
excellent thread, OP. now THIS is a substantial conspiracy topic...

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

No conspiracy, it's factual

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum

conspiracies are often factual. our highest levels of society engage in this type of conspiracy, as well as conspiracy to keep us all under them and content with our lot in life.

just because 90% of the conspiracy threads on this board are hot garbage doesn't mean something that turns out to be true isn't a conspiracy...

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

That's kinda the trick. It sounds so horrendous and absurd that most people will never believe that their government could be involved in such atrocities.

That's why the immediate answer is "ahhh.. come on. That cannot be true!". Then they will walk away, and file you under "conspiracynut".

Of course you would refer to the documentation, but then again the answer is "ahhh come on.. so they keep public documents showing these atrocities? hmm yea right!"

The absurdity in these atrocities are protecting the very crime itself, shrouded in absurdity! Its kinda brilliant.. but utterly disgusting.
edit on 22/11/2017 by kloejen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum

A conspiracy is a secret agreement by a group of people to commit some sort of illegal or "wrong" act so no, this would be pretty much the exact definition of a conspiracy.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join