It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(2020) New Mobile Technology 5G - Safety not priority - (FCC chairman speech).

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   
yep, I'm an expert....from the military radar group

it's not safe to go 5g....but someone is adding capacitance to the atmosphere...so something's amiss...

jet fuel JP 8 is probably the culprit...about the masts...stay away....they can melt a candy bar in your pocket....that was the first ever clue found by the pioneers in microradiation

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 05:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: verschickter
a reply to: dragonridr

I guess, nowadays you must be pro or contra, rep or dem, right or left, is that how far it has come with ATS?

Regarding what ATS has become, you are right. It is full of this American politics, right, left, dem, rep, alt right, alt left. It is boring and degrading.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 05:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
yep, I'm an expert....from the military radar group

it's not safe to go 5g....but someone is adding capacitance to the atmosphere...so something's amiss...

jet fuel JP 8 is probably the culprit...about the masts...stay away....they can melt a candy bar in your pocket....that was the first ever clue found by the pioneers in microradiation

Interesting.

Yeah i guess if a artifical invisible force can melt a candy bar outside the traditional sense of how a candy bar would melt then intuition would say when witnessing that melting candy bar that this force can't be emitted 24/7 around the entire country!

Wow.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 05:58 AM
link   
I will show you photo evidence on how DISGUSTING the government and phone operators are. This first image is me trying my absolute best to get the highest reading of EMF near my window, this was last year:

files.abovetopsecret.com...

This year i discovered that they had turned it up as I can now very very easily get much higher readings with no effort ranging from 20-90 mW/m2 anywhere near my window:

They have silently turned up my phone mast. Have they done this everywhere? Or in other cell towers? They can happily turn up microwaves without consent from us.
My bed was placed to avoid excess radiation but now since they turned it up my bed now is exposed to high readings i first set out to avoid.

Words fail me. I would love to be face to face to the person who allowed this silent increase.

Who are they to think they can pollute my home and risk my health. Who are they to think every man, women and child is willing to sacrifice their health for a mobile phone. Should nature perish by it for our Facebook apps? It is beyond disgusting!
edit on 22-11-2017 by jonnyc55 because: Picture link edit and wording. Also new last paragraph.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: jonnyc55
I will show you photo evidence on how DISGUSTING the government and phone operators are. This first image is me trying my absolute best to get the highest reading of EMF near my window, this was last year:

This year i discovered that they had turned it up as I can now very very easily get much higher readings with no effort ranging from 20-90 mW/m2 anywhere near my window:

They have silently turned up my phone mast. Have they done this everywhere? Or in other cell towers? They can happily turn up microwaves without consent from us.
My bed was placed to avoid excess radiation but now since they turned it up my bed now is exposed to high readings i first set out to avoid.

Words fail me. I would love to be face to face to the person who allowed this silent increase.

Who are they to think they can pollute my home and risk my health. Who are they to think every man, women and child is willing to sacrifice their health for a mobile phone. Should nature perish by it for our Facebook apps? It is beyond disgusting!
so what evil signal is keeping us docile?

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: anotherside

Not so much reptilian theory this anotherside. Could be? But just for this thread i am talking about health concerns relating to phone signals which are actually pulsed microwaves.

edit on 24-11-2017 by jonnyc55 because: wording.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join