It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sessions testimony

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   
On now. So far two really good nuggets.

The first, there are 27 leak investigations.

The second, Sessions refused to answer whether he recused himself on any matters related to investigating HRC. He used the justification that ethics lawyers advised he not answer on the grounds that the DOJ should never confirm or deny the existence of an investigation. Odd, since he just revealed the fact of the leak investigations.

I take it the answer likely implies there is an HRC investigation.
edit on 14-11-2017 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Just indict Hillary and be done with it. Why are politicians so incompetent????

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

I've been watching for about an hour.

What a total waste of time...

Where is a giant meteor when you need one?

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Because they all make the same beds, and its not that they're afraid to look like hypocrites as that's their profession, but heads truly start rolling with bonafide accountability theirs will end up in the pile too.

The civil servants are like ManBearPig, half of them are cronies, half are too clueless or sociopathic to care, and the other half probably are too afraid of 'hurting the feelings' of The People. Because as long as heads dont roll then all the sheeple get to push on beLIEving their beloved politician "teammates" are "innocent" as afterall 'of course they'd be locked up if they were indeed career (war) criminals.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   
It's a pack of cards , the thing is. , they all have skeletons in there closets so would just rather kick the can down the road, and hope it doesn't come back .

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Denoli
It's a pack of cards , the thing is. , they all have skeletons in there closets so would just rather kick the can down the road, and hope it doesn't come back .
Really brings to mind all the stonewalling from both sides. Like, we, the people already have an idea, just come on out with it.

I literally see all of .GOV walking on the edge of blades...

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
Just indict Hillary and be done with it. Why are politicians so incompetent????

Kind of hard to indict someone when doing so will also essentially indict yourself. That's how bad it is, and how big it goes.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Can't disagree. Although, what he wouldn't answer on a few occasions was more interesting than what he actually said.

I will say though good for him on defending himself on the Russian meeting thing.

Let's see what happens in the second half.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

Been pretty uneventful so far. Though he did say he hasn't seen enough to request a special counsel for the Uranium One thing....that makes me more convinced that Mueller is already all over it....with records going back to 2006 associated with the already unsealed indictments, there is no need for a separate special counsel....

Odd that Mueller met with Trump the day before appointed.....yet nobody seems to have asked what was spoken about...

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Wow, jeff just put an end to any hope of a special counsel for hilary.
He basically said there is no evidence to justify a special counsel and he went on about how facts are important to him and ended by saying, " It looks like, does not equal facts."

That's not a direct quote but I am sure the media will be replaying that part of the questioning over and over here soon.
edit on 14-11-2017 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-11-2017 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

There is an obvious conflict of intereset if Mueller goes into the Uranium One thing ... he was the one who delivered the uranium sample to Russia when he was head of FBI.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   
What I'm learning about sessions so far is that he is a hard line republican.
He is not a trumpster.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Some of those people asking questions are engaging in political trolling and race baiting.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

I think the regular DOJ prosecutors are doing that.

Watch for it.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   
He sure does seem to have a faulty memory. 'I don't recall' seems to be his answer to most questions. With 'I don't know' his response to the other questions.

link   

Well, it's plain he is not eager for a special prosecutor. That does not mean there isn't already an investigation in play. Maybe this is a turf issue for the DOJ.

link   
Oh #! Sessions is being called out for always saying he doesn't remember things. lol

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Some of those people asking questions are engaging in political trolling and race baiting.

Yeah they are.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   

He is trolling them... he should have taken the fifth

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

It makes me feel like some of them never get a chance to talk with sessions. Like they have been waiting for so long to ask those questions.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join