It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning to Humanity: 15,000 scientists say damage irreversible

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist
a reply to: tetra50

Well, as I said before... there are groups of people living on this planet who we can do without as they are a menace to society.. so we can start with those.

What happens when it is decided that YOU are among the next group of people deemed unnecessary?

I won't be on the list but if I am, I fly out of here to a place where there is no society like the one I live.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: yuppa

There is no L6.

yet. lol

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
Funny.... WE were supposed to be under DOMES according to the Ecology stats by now...
ANYONE remember the ECOLOGY,bullsh#t they were pushing along with kill Commies?
Over populatrion...EAT eat or dead.
I want SCIENCE oversight...

Like these biodomes!? Count me in!

edit on 22-11-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin

a reply to: tetra50

Well, as I said before... there are groups of people living on this planet who we can do without as they are a menace to society.. so we can start with those.

What happens when it is decided that YOU are among the next group of people deemed unnecessary?

I won't be on the list but if I am, I fly out of here to a place where there is no society like the one I live.

Hope you have a good set of wings then, because once on a list, might not be so easy to just jump on a commercial flight, and leave.

And who decides who is a menace to society?

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

Oh, the liberal terrorists have identified everyone but themselves to be terminated. But, just to save the planet.

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist
Ah the fresh water and salt water do not mix myth again, now how many of those 15,000 scientists were Muslim? Hey here's a thought, maybe we just dont know that much as we thought we did about the water, or this system called earth.

I am sorry by I can only be convinced by 15,001 scientists, they have yet to reach that quota. And so there, their theories carry no real weight.

And yes overpopulation is a problem, but one that sort of fixes itself out dont you think. After all how many of you all will still be here in a few short hundred years? And after much longer, how many will be alive, oh the joys, you just may be dramatically lowering and solving that overpopulation problems simply by mass wars over fresh water. Overpopulation problem has been solved.

Now ain't nature just a problem solver. You all got a problem. Well fear not, problem solved.

And yes they are right as well, they that said that we can all fit in texas that is. But! Well you know! They just neglected to say that you all would not fit all in Texas all that comfortably, but it can be done. Just imagine a chinese or even japanese subway system at the most extreme rush hour.

May lose a few toes and some elbows and fee will be sticking out the windows, but hey it can be done. Technically. We are speaking about technicalities here after all.

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 01:19 AM
link   

I'm fed up with some people, including those on ATS who keep saying "over-population" is a myth. It isn't and we need to do something about it.

Places like Europe, Japan and even America..i.e. most modern countries have very low population growth or even negative, so what do you suggest? You care to get first in line to reduce that population?

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

Oh, the liberal terrorists have identified everyone but themselves to be terminated. But, just to save the planet.

I'm no 'liberal Lefty'.

Radical Muslims
Radical Far Right
Faxxxxs & Ladyboys

They would be the first lot to go.
edit on CSTThu, 23 Nov 2017 07:20:47 -06000000003007x047x0 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Or we could just take you out and that saves those three groups of people who outnumber you!
hahaha

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

the thing is , is it a chosen decline or is it a negative physiological affect or side affect

are people choosing not to have kids due to finances, freedoms etc, state of the world
or are we somehow becoming sterile due to stress, pollution, etc

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

But we are talking about those who are a menace to society. I'm not.

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   

From the original 1992 article:

4.We must reduce and eventually eliminate poverty.
5.We must ensure sexual equality, and guarantee women control over their own reproductive decisions.

From the second article:

Working together while respecting the diversity of people and opinions and the need for social justice around the world, we can make great progress for the sake of humanity and the planet on which we depend.

Success in this global endeavor will require a great reduction in violence and war. Resources now devoted to the preparation and conduct of war—amounting to over $1 trillion annually—will be badly needed in the new tasks and should be diverted to the new challenges.

(g) promoting dietary shifts towards mostly plant-based foods

revising our economy to reduce wealth inequality

So if I become a vegan beta male who is antiwar and support the redistribution of wealth, I can save the planet?
How do I sign up? Is there weekly meetings or something? Email list?

When you click “Endorse the Article” and add your name, you will be indicating that you generally agree with our article,

I generally agree that I quickly read the article and added my name. I generally agree I will take their word for it. I generally agree this article has many buzzwords. I generally agree my scientific background has no relation to this, but hey, I'm a scientist so I know stuff.

In all seriousness, I have always leaned towards overpopulation being an issue. When we get too populated, mother earth will rear it's ugly head and smack us with something to even the playing field.

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   

I see , thank for clearing that up for me !

I was just joking I wouldnt advocate getting rid of anyone no matter how undesirable they are to me or the general populace

I believe we just need to communicate more openly without getting "triggered" or offended
by peoples opinions

there is a whole lot of growing we need to do together if this gig is to work

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82

are people choosing not to have kids due to finances, freedoms etc, state of the world
or are we somehow becoming sterile due to stress, pollution, etc

I go with finances and freedoms, way of life. I do not know anyone who wants kids and don't have them. Many younger people that work with me don't even want to get married though they have long time partners, and in every case they just do not want kids. I also think religion pushes the family model and people are just not that religious in first world nations anymore.

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   
People used to have lots of kids because the mortality rate was high and that continued for a time while the rate dropped dramatically. Through human history, it took over 200 thousand years for the population to reach 1 billion after that it only took 200 years to reach 7 billion.

Unless something dramatically changes in the next 50 years it will hit 10 billion.

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   

We keep having TARGETING issues and when we DO so, it's VERY unpopular.

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Hope you don't use a CELLPHONE or have ANY detectable electronic signature or project ECHLON owns you.
What they can't LEGALLY get they probably HACK and steal..www.computerworld.com...[editby ]edit on 23-11-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 12:02 AM
link   

I'm no 'liberal Lefty'.

Radical Muslims
Radical Far Right
Faxxxxs & Ladyboys

Intolerance needs to go. and please say what you mean. us faggotts and ladyboys can take it. no need to feel sexually uncomtable here.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 02:39 AM
link   

I'm no 'liberal Lefty'.

Radical Muslims
Radical Far Right
Faxxxxs & Ladyboys

OK: well; you're officially off of the list for humanitarian of the year now.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 03:46 AM
link   

It's the END OF THE WORLD! WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE!/

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join