It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Transracial' man born white feels like he is Filipino/NAACP Fires women for ID'ing as white...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   
You're an idiot! Even a "Native" knows, that a "spirit animal/guide" is not a "man". It is/was the attributes of the creature, into, and the man/person, along with his given name and his warrior/man name, "that, like he wishes to become". Totems are for respecting basically,.... food, health, good hunting,.. A sharp knife. Totems are, were a "reminder", to not be a woman, a girl or a boy. But to be a man, a creature that can survive. Although the Libs Shanghai that. Then use "Natives" as a crutch.. And try to make it sound as if we/natives, were at "peace" with the animals and nature.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: murphy22

Who are you responding to?

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

But what's the difference? Where does it stop?

Obviously, Dolezal, despite her best efforts, was not a black woman even though she desperately wanted to be so much so she lived as one.

Why is that not trans-racial?

How is that different than transgender? How is that not a dysphoria ... because you say it obviously can't be?

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
Liberals are the gate keepers of rules for what is and what isn't acceptable. And being the wise gate keepers they make rules that need not make sense or have any continuity in being applied. See it is a slippery and non-definable set of rules that can change and shift at a moments notice.
I find being logical and sitting mostly in the middle allows for much fun poking at the lefties and righties.

edit on 13-11-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jiggly
cant wait for nuclear war

Happy Super Smile Warm Snow Hug Rainbow, you mean.

"Hi, I'm Barry. I was born a Nuclear war.. but I now identify as a pretty rainbow."

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: badw0lf

I though they could only qualify as unicorn farts if they didn't want to identify as nuclear bomb blasts?

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   
If that guy can be a Phillipino woman then I demand to be recognized as an 18 year old virginal waif/multi-gazillionnaire that has immunity from the IRS and from being carded at the liquor store!

So let it be written, so let it be done!

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

Arguments disadvantageous to The Narrative which raise highly inconvenient questions which are unanswerable without laying bare the hypocrisy of your beliefs can be a real bitch, ya?

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

I though they could only qualify as unicorn farts if they didn't want to identify as nuclear bomb blasts?

They did, but the white coats found it increasingly difficult to fit all that glitter in a warhead, so they decided just to let the nuclear bomb blasts identify as unicorn farts to keep them happy, it's less effort wasted and more energy conserved, that way.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: murphy22

The new Army's first action: Quashing the Catalonian "Rebellion" and restore order to the Empire.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: FyreByrd
Why do you care? Why waste time on this? What does it actually matter?

I know that you have thoughtful insights on many things of actual import in people's lives.

This attitude MUST stop. If we start catering to the few here who assume they are the moral judges of ATS, then nothing will be "approved" for posting. How about this, once you are moderator, you can tell others what they can and can't post, or even what you think they should or should not post, until that time, you are very free to not #ing click on something that "triggers" you. now go find your safe space, grab the nearest puppy, and try to ride this one out.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Probably too offensive to Bronies too.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   
You know growing up back in the stone age, when dirt and grass still had the new car smell... I knew a lot of people that walked their own path. But they never felt the need to advertise Hey look at how different I am, they just did their thing with little to no care if anyone approved.

Makes me wonder if we should take a second look at the impact social media is having on developing minds.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Some people are born stupid, but identify as intelligent.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: eXia7
Some people are born stupid, but identify as intelligent.

Yes, and now we have Common Core math which tells us the process is more important than the answer to accommodate them.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
You know growing up back in the stone age, when dirt and grass still had the new car smell... I knew a lot of people that walked their own path. But they never felt the need to advertise Hey look at how different I am, they just did their thing with little to no care if anyone approved.

Makes me wonder if we should take a second look at the impact social media is having on developing minds.

We now have the shirt sleeve libs and conservs. They are always on the look out for an argument and to prove how racist everyone else is.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

I cannot be racist, I hate everyone equally.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Lol I'm Filipino American and if he seriously want to be Filipino, he should move the Philippines and get citizenship.

There are white Filipinos (Descendants of Spanish and American settlers).
edit on 11/14/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join