It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mysterious SEALED Temple Door NO ONE Can Open: Last Door of Padmanabhaswamy

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 08:21 AM
link   
nothing some C4 wouldn't fix to breach the vault. Time to visit India and wait for a nice thunderstorm to pass by. Lol. For the possible amount of gold that might be in there I cannot believe anything is left by now

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Anyone else notice the French/Jewish/Egyptian "fleur de lis" on the door?

This is something I'm interesting in.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Well, see, -on the down low- it has already been opened a few times -back in the day before media madness- and there was too much water, and way-way too many snakes. At some point, there was too much water to do much else.

A vote was taken not to long ago as to whether to give it a shot and open it. But, some old and crusty "gurus" said some "pagan" bull-crap against opening it and said the"gods would be mad and destruction would follow."

Anyone who knows India -and when it comes to Gold and Riches- well, it is a bloody, cut-throat operation (country wide).

It would literally take a team -like the German team that hit Ethiopia and stole that version of the Ark- about 1:25 mins of crowd and armed guard control. Not mentioning, pulling a Batman and getting a semi-armor-cladded craft to sky-jack you out before the India Military swoops in and cane-flogs you to death.

That is...if you really wanted "that booty" that badly.

I don't know...but...I like gold > . >
edit on 11-11-2017 by hiddenlight because: bubbles

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   
awesome thread.thanks & i hope more info. gets posted as we could all do with some wholesome dte harmless adventure as opposed to the constant "muppet madness" goings on throughout the increasingly eviler combined worlds populace.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Misterlondon

Yes, C'mon Misterlondon, please contribute what ya have.Fascinating topic for needed mind aversion actions.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: ADSE255

The right amount of ANFO will sort out this troublesome door.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Those does aren't that secure. A small economy car could push them open at about 40 mph. The problem isn't getting in, it's in dealing with everyone who wants what's in there.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: ADSE255
Located in Kerala India. Named as the richest Temple in the world and covered with gold. Amongst other artifacts, gold coins were found into the billions and possibly even trillions, with it's primary Deity being Vishnu.

Beneath the Temple of unknown age, are six volts. Only five were found open and filled with gold coins and gem stones. He coins dating back to 200 BC possibly longer. Only one volt remains sealed to this day.

A five minute video revals their findings. An amazing find at that.

No UFOs here. My interest is in the sealed door, and what lies behind it. Like the Sphinx, and the sealed western door in Jerusalem could there be something hidden not meant to be found until the end of the times?

The Mysterious SEALED Temple Door NO ONE Can Open: Last Door of Padmanabhaswamy

Leaving the Question, what's hidden behind Volt B?

The door to such a vault can only be opened by a highly erudite ‘SADHUS’ who are familiar with the knowledge of extricating “NAGA BANDHNAM” by chanting a very sacred and difficult “GARUDA MANTRA”.

According to the legends, if anyone tries to force open this door ,which has “NAGA BANDHAN” on it, then catastrophes are likely to occur throughout the world.

Vedic Astrologers of India tried to open the door, but they were unable to open the door by chanting the secret “GARUDA MANTA”. If this mantra is chanted properly by some Sadhu, the automatically opens up without any human effort needed to open it. Adding to the belief that Garuda drives away mighty serpents from our way.

Its not so much as being sealed...but HOW it is. That they can't figure it out. They think its locked by means of sound waves perhaps and can only be opened by a chant or sound....As well...they assume something of great importance or destructive force lies beyond it.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   
No, they know how it's sealed -which it isn't-. Look, find someone online who lives there and talk to them about it. It isn't "sealed" or closed-up any differently from the other doors. All the "hype" about it is just "crap" meant to "throw everyone off." The story/mystery about it is all a "ruse" and the locals their know about it.
edit on 11-11-2017 by hiddenlight because: bubbles

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: tayton

Nah C4 is too rambunctious.

Ammonium nitrate gives that heave without the mess.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

See, that makes no sense at all. Why? Because it is right there "where people always are." In a buzy area "with standing and roving" patrol. Geez, if you know about ordinance, the least you could learn is how to "intel a location."

*slaps fore-head*
edit on 11-11-2017 by hiddenlight because: exploding bubbles

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: hiddenlight

It’s all in jest.

Sif a proper archeologist would ever consider using explosives on a “sealed door”.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

It's ok governor. It's not like I could assemble a "world-team of excellent gentlemen" to help "world-mental-psychology" by alleviating the madness of "wanting to know what's behind prize door number BINGO!"

Either that, or a brave handful of ATS dorks brave enough to get offline and do something real.
edit on 11-11-2017 by hiddenlight because: exploding bubbles

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   

I think it wont be opened in my lifetime. I hope Im wrong.

The curse is BS. Best security device ever.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

I think it wont be opened in my lifetime. I hope Im wrong.

The curse is BS. Best security device ever.

Indeed Sir, you are correct.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   
It could be opened using a low voltage, high amp amplifier coil with leads on the door.

Melt a hole away.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   
As much as I hate to say this, "The further India becomes impoverished and destitute -the natives will have robbed the temple blind -quicker than the authorities will be able to control them."

Look folks, India is as much in the crapper like every other country in the world at this time.

When suffering plus mob-mentality take over -well, it won't take long.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   
There is a weapon of mass destruction inside the last vault.Proceed with due care and attention.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

No Son, there is not. Just more of the same like in the other Vaults.

But, "Gold" might be considered a weapon depending on how you interpret and use it. lol
edit on 11-11-2017 by hiddenlight because: golden bubbles

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: hiddenlight
a reply to: one4all

No Son, there is not. Just more of the same like in the other Vaults.

But, "Gold" might be considered a weapon depending on how you interpret and use it. lol

IMHO the weapons used during the times Vimanas were being used has been secreted alongside the valuables.The serpents wrapped around the pillars of mish-mashed humanity scream big-boom to me.Along with immense wealth one needs an immense method of keeping it safe.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join