It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Upcoming War In Lebanon: Both Saudi Arabia And Kuwait Order Citizens To Leave

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I honestly thought the Kuwaitis weren't getting involved in anything in the region. Just quietly sitting there making money of oil. Lemme guess...another one of Saudis sidekicks?

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Kuwait is made up of backstabbers they can feel free to leave Earth.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Texteven after their leader the Ayatollah Ali Khamenei explicitly forbid nuclear weapons in a fatwa.

ever heard about tuqyah? it's a way shiats do all the time try to cover their tracks
you do realize that Iran has been shiatizing the hothies and providing them with weapons for years now, not to mention hizbollat in Lebanon, even nasrollat their leader admitted that they are loyal to Iran and they're funded by Iran in every way

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

do you really believe that the West wants war against Iran? then think again

here is a clue

who brought khomeini to Iran in first class to replace the disposable Shah lool

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Dr UAE

What does those factions being armed by Iran have to do with what I said? I never denied that they were allies. In fact, the part you quoted from me deals with nuclear weapons, which also have nothing to do with the Houthi's alliance or Hezbollah. So what are you talking about?

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 05:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

NO .no that 's fine, GO ahead I HATE human existence.
I was just EFFECTIVE at fighting, so I warred on others for the country...BETTER than MY OWN country ,you woudn't like it.
AND BOY,ARE THEY pissed off at me for being dangerous!
ALL are gray ,there IS NO separation but attitudes and if FATE is balanced by such FLIMSY platitudes,I 'M HAPPY as a warrior /artist. DOOMED as I am.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Dr UAE

We are NOT happy any more.
Like the COWBOY diplomacy thing,but better air.
3 of the last presidents wanted it bit our military shot it down,under THAT type of executive command ,now THEY are running the show.
AND we 'llsee if they fake start as usual or just join in.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   
A lebanon war would not be confined by the Saudis and Iranians as the media is trying to portray. It would be a mess that involves the EU, the US, Israel aside from regional countries.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined
a reply to: RAY1990

Wait...

So Iran are protecting minorities then?

Not for humanitarian reasons, but for control/power reasons.

Isn't that the case for most nations?

I mean, my nation might see Iran as the enemy but to me they are just another bunch of people playing the worldwide influence game, no different from any other group of people.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join