It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account-

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Yeah, but you still have to take it with a grain of salt like you would any Anonymous video. Just because someone can slap together a few words into a picture or video doesn't mean it's valid stuff. Especially when when the source is anonymous -- which if it were a news article instead of a Twitter account, it would be quickly mocked & admonished on ATS as fake news. Couple that with the OP "messenger" bringing it to the forum going to great lengths to get people to delete anything that results in less head-scratching & it starts stinking a little.

Grain. of. salt. Or a brick, a brick of salt might be more apt right now.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

The answer is in here....

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
a reply to: essentialtremors

Hell, I remember Skeptic called him out on something in some then popular thread and he was gone soon after.

Called him out about what? Do you mean called him out on a lie or something? Or called him out about who he was? What do you mean?

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

MS13 Is South American kill teams brought into the US . They do their job and then are usually eliminated .

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove
Um maybe you should try to answer some of the questions!

Perhaps paying attention to the world in regards to said questions would help you "get it".

i will be totally honest

i think this guy is just screwing with y'all

looks like it's fun for him and for you, though... so why not

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   

edit on 8-11-2017 by dashen because: PIZZA TIME

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert
Locking the users/handles seems counterproductive to me. It'd just be giving it validity or calling attention to it.

I'd love for this to be real, but I'm not on board yet. Still following it, but I'm not getting any hopes up.

Well there is a post putting emphasis on what it appears to be 0200 GMT or 9 PM EST.

Keep an eye on it. I assume its meant for tomorrow? If something happens by that time frame , it might be worth while listening to. Eitherwise its still a fun ride. Regardless he sounds like he made or has confirmation of the connections that have been made by many of us on ATS.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Here is a link to a smart sheet that gives all questions and possible answers to date.

honestly I don't get having to link to twitter who links to the same place I linked which does not show the original link.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

I think its an LAPD off the books startup that an alphabet agency bought up and ran with.

They probably saw the usefulness of it to infiltrate large swaths of south american populations here AND ABROAD.

MS13 is a gangland invasion of the world by the US. Made in the USA. California.

Think about it, if the CIA controlled it or could at least direct it, they would have a walmart of illicit crap everywhere in our spheres of influence. Even Europe has been graced by them.

Weapons, muscle, drug running on an international level. You name it. All a little too sophisticated for some pot smoking cholos from south LA dont you think?

edit on 11 8 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

:

edit on 581130America/ChicagoWed, 08 Nov 2017 21:58:15 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn
M'kay, much better. Very straightforward, and a mod needs to tack that link into the OP. Clarity counts from the get-go

That said, I'm not impressed or wowed here. It's just a spookier-themed rehash of old news/old hypotheticals.
Since most of those answers are already known or hypothesized, why TF is the cloak & dagger redux necessary?

Like Fiverx, I smell an epic trolling, and one duped OP shaking in their boots over it (then again, that's how you know it's an epic troll)

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   
OOhoohh im shakin iinmy boots over here loll

edit on 8-11-2017 by dashen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

Here is a link to a smart sheet that gives all questions and possible answers to date.

honestly I don't get having to link to twitter who links to the same place I linked which does not show the original link.

THANK YOU for this! The compilation image with all of "Q's" post doesn't work for me. I'm on s phone, and when I enlarge the text enough to be readable, it's blurry. So thanks for this link!

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

Perhaps paying attention to the world in regards to said questions would help you "get it".

i will be totally honest

What do you make of Q posting the "everything has a meaning +++" coinciding with Trumps tweet doing the same +++?

Quite the epic troll, admittedly fun in my book!
edit on America/ChicagoWednesdayAmerica/Chicago11America/Chicago1130pmWednesday10 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

+++

Just a guess.

To the power of 3? Cubed?

?

Trump may be following this all and is giving a nod in appreciation

edit on 11 8 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   

i will be totally honest

What do you make of Q posting the everything has a meaning +++ coinciding with Trumps tweet doing the same +++?

Ooh, ask me, ask me!! < waves hand around >

Maybe it's Trump being bored & pulling the double online identity spiel, trolling the interwebs for lulz!!

^^I was going to end that with a /sarc tag, but who knows, I wager it's more plausible than half the bat guano theories posted on this site XD

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

i will be totally honest

What do you make of Q posting the everything has a meaning +++ coinciding with Trumps tweet doing the same +++?

Ooh, ask me, ask me!! < waves hand around >

Maybe it's Trump being bored & pulling the double online identity spiel, trolling the interwebs for lulz!!

^^I was going to end that with a /sarc tag, but who knows, I wager it's more plausible than half the bat guano theories posted on this site XD

Lol no need Nyiah!

I completely understand the absurdity of what we are witnessing, but this does not take away from the accuracy some random poster on 4chan has had.

The insights are quite on point and as someone who does not believe in coincidence, I find the notion that the +++ is random to be a hard one to accept. I mean really what are the odds of such a thing, to claim that Trump is simply trolling is beyond me, in fact I would venture to say that his twitter feed is being used by the military intelligence behind him.

All speculation of course, regardless, the corrupt power center of DC has not been functioning very well as of late, their narrative is lost and the storm keeps on brewing!

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   

so this guy is just asking a bunch of question (just asking questions, lol) and supposedly he's some kind of insider and he's dropping clues to a big picture of...

...no, i don't get it. what?
if you follow the first twitter link and scroll you will eventually come upon a screenshot of a post which tries to summarize the situation. It will literally take you like 1 minute.
edit on 8-11-2017 by Tempter because: picture->post

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Its taken on a life of its own across you tube now and there's several people on the case.
A variety of guesses being thrown out for conjecture.

Just rumour for now but, interestingly, someone's mentioned 31 sealed indictments with more to come. Guess we'll have to wait for more info there.

End Times working on the Saudi/Soros/Vegas connection too.

Blimey!

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join